PDA

View Full Version : My punishment - Best of Rosamud + your ideas

Donna-Phish
09-23-2010, 07:42 AM
Some of you may remember me and my friends posted on here awhile back. None of us like to do dares, but we enjoy seeing each other do them.

For reasons I'd rather not explain - I did some regrettable things while drunk a few nights back and Rebbecca found out. Being the person she is, she's decided to forgive me but wants me to suffer. This is not a master/slave kinda thing...

So what I will be doing is dares given to me on here. Your ideas and additions/questions are unfortunately welcome, but to get things started last night she looked up Rosamud's thread, and determining that most of her limits were the same that we use I have to go through her thread and flip a coin on each dare she did. heads I do it, tails I don't have too.

Dares added on here within limits do not get a coin flip.

To add to the humiliation (and increase the chances people will add new stuff) I have to write reports here.

Hopefully that was convoluted enough nobody is following :)

Donna-Phish
09-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Heads -" put some dirt & rocks in your undies, then go walk around town as if everything was normal." got this one as heads last night. Will be done tommorw since i forgot today.

Donna-Phish
09-23-2010, 07:46 AM
"Well, since it's gonna rain soon...

Go out in a plain white t-shirt (the type that gets semi-see-through when wet) and no bra.

If it rains, let it. If your shirt gets wet, so be it.

You may not cover yourself in any fashion, just hope luck's on your side. "

Put on a plain white t-shirt undershirt kind of thing and pants. It was in fact unlikely to rain, but 6:00 PM when I did this and went for a wlk around the neighborhood. Even not wet this was fairly slutty looking and embarssing. Luckly nobody was out in there yard, but i got nervious ever time a car came by.

Markbassplayer
09-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Your dare is to go out in public with as much of your tummy exposed as possible. Wear whatever top you like, but adjust it so that it barely covers your breasts....and wear whatever bottoms you like, as long as you sag them as low as you possibly can in the front so your pussy is just BARELY covered. Low rise jeans would be the best, but only if they're ULTRA low. No panties, obviously. And make sure the jeans are as low as possible in the front without showing your pussy--to the point where your lips are just BARELY covered, and if you weren't shaved your pubic hair would be completely visible

Don't wear anything that's too uncomfortable to actually walk around it, but make sure you're showing as much midriff as possible--keep the pants sagged SUPER low, keep the shirt high. I'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to walk around like this, as long as it's public.

And of course, edge before getting dressed to make sure you're in the right mood!

Crush-it
09-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Let's try the wet tshirt dare and make it a little more challenging for you. Instead of waiting for the rain to wet your tshirt you must wet it first then put it on, it should be see through. No bra, no coat, no covering up.
Now go to a mall/shopping centre, your local one if you want to be really daring or one further away if you don't want to see people who you may know. The dare is to walk around the mall, as with the Rosamund dare if anyone stares at your tits ask them 'are you staring at my tits?'. If they say yes show them your tits. You must ask at least 3 different people and at least one male and one female before you can leave the mall (and your friends don't count)
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Crushit

Donna-Phish
09-24-2010, 05:57 AM
Your dare is to go out in public with as much of your tummy exposed as possible. Wear whatever top you like, but adjust it so that it barely covers your breasts....and wear whatever bottoms you like, as long as you sag them as low as you possibly can in the front so your pussy is just BARELY covered. Low rise jeans would be the best, but only if they're ULTRA low. No panties, obviously. And make sure the jeans are as low as possible in the front without showing your pussy--to the point where your lips are just BARELY covered, and if you weren't shaved your pubic hair would be completely visible

Don't wear anything that's too uncomfortable to actually walk around it, but make sure you're showing as much midriff as possible--keep the pants sagged SUPER low, keep the shirt high. I'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to walk around like this, as long as it's public.

And of course, edge before getting dressed to make sure you're in the right mood!

ugh what did i get myself into!?

Ok so this was my first dare when I got home after school yesterday. I wore a regular grey t-shirt and rolled it as far up as I could stand. Just that by itself was showing a lot of skin, particularly since I do no usually show off any midriff.

Even more than my tummy, it highlighted my breasts.

I did not have any adquite low rise jeans, so I ended up going with sweatpants because they let me put them down lower and would stay. Since I do not shave down there I pulled them down to where my hair started.

It was so embarssing going outside like this. I felt all of my exposed skin as I walked around the neighborhood. I'm going to need to find someplace new to do these walks or my neighrbors will begin to wonder about it.

Scarey!

Donna-Phish
09-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Let's try the wet tshirt dare and make it a little more challenging for you. Instead of waiting for the rain to wet your tshirt you must wet it first then put it on, it should be see through. No bra, no coat, no covering up.
Now go to a mall/shopping centre, your local one if you want to be really daring or one further away if you don't want to see people who you may know. The dare is to walk around the mall, as with the Rosamund dare if anyone stares at your tits ask them 'are you staring at my tits?'. If they say yes show them your tits. You must ask at least 3 different people and at least one male and one female before you can leave the mall (and your friends don't count)
Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Crushit

The only advantage of this dare was that it took us to long to get to a mall that wasn't near my house that it meant I didn't need to do any other dares last night.

If I didn't owe her there is no way I would have gone through with this complete insainity. I was basically topless, exposing my chest to everyone, walking around a shopping center.

The only good part was that we saw a cop about 2 mins in who gave us a look. Rebecca laughed so hard at that she let me run back to the car.

Donna-Phish
09-24-2010, 06:00 AM
Heads -" put some dirt & rocks in your undies, then go walk around town as if everything was normal." got this one as heads last night. Will be done tommorw since i forgot today.

So I am writing from the computer lab at school. I have dirt and rocks in my underwear and it is uncomfertable as hell. I do not know how i'llmake it through the day. I feel them every time I move.

Huey11
09-24-2010, 06:04 AM
Go to a maternity shop and buy a nursing tank top. One that's too small and only just fits.
Ensure your boobs are right through the holes, and the front cover not quite low enough.

And you can't wear a bra for the next 48 hours...

kinyPenelope
09-24-2010, 06:06 AM
i've done that one quite a few times...its not that bad...kinda a nice tease on your ass-cheeks!

regards,
penny

curdares
09-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Hmm.. maybe I should get in on this. How long is your punishment?

Memories for Life
09-25-2010, 12:11 PM
Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!

Memories for Life
09-25-2010, 12:11 PM
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home to buy food or pick up food, you may only wear a dress but no panties. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

Memories for Life
09-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Why don't you invite a friend over to help you with a dare?

Have your friend tie you completely naked, elbows to knees and remain on the floor on your arms and knees.

While spending the evening watching the tv, every time there is a commercial or advert or break in programming, your friend will spank your bare ass as hard as they can with anything other than their bare hand until the commercial or advert ends or a new show starts. This will continue as long as they are watching the tv or if you have an orgasm while being whipped. If you have an orgasm during a show and you aren't being spanked at the time, it doesn't count and you will pay the penalty of being carried outside and left until morning when her friend awakes!

Have a fun night!

Donna-Phish
09-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Go to a maternity shop and buy a nursing tank top. One that's too small and only just fits.
Ensure your boobs are right through the holes, and the front cover not quite low enough.

And you can't wear a bra for the next 48 hours...

Went to a maternity shop in the mall after school on friday and looked for something like this. I have to admit that I failed completely. I'm not familiar enough with maternity cloths to be sure I was looking in the right place however.

Yay i get to keep my bra for now

Donna-Phish
09-25-2010, 02:06 PM
i've done that one quite a few times...its not that bad...kinda a nice tease on your ass-cheeks!

regards,
penny

lol it wasn't painful. But it was uncomfy and it was hard to ignore all day.

Donna-Phish
09-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!

Waiting for a movie night to do.

Completely naked? Sure you don't wanna change that to undies or somting? I don't think we can find a theatre that abandoned.

Donna-Phish
09-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Hmm.. maybe I should get in on this. How long is your punishment?

Not sure. Until she gets bored or I quit I guess!

jimb0
09-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Next time you are leaving the house for more than 4 hours you are to consume more liquids than you would normally before you leave. You should be wearing a thong which can be seen above whatever you plan to wear.

While you are out of the house you are not allowed to use a toilet, so if you cannot hold your pee you will have to wet yourself if you cannot find anywhere to squat. If you start getting desperate to pee you should make it obvious that you need to pee to anyone with you and strangers who see you.

Have fun

Memories for Life
09-26-2010, 03:59 AM

Completely naked? Sure you don't wanna change that to undies or somting? I don't think we can find a theatre that abandoned.

If you go to a multiplex, it's easy to find a movie which is in it's last week and so there will be minimal people in the theater. I've found it easy to find a movie where only 2 or 3 people are watching the film. Of course those films might be shown in one of the smaller rooms. Usually I'll go to a major film in it's 3rd week that still has to be shown in a big 400 seat room because it needs big sound for the special effects. Sitting in the back row, there is rarely anyone else within 10 rows of me!

curdares
09-26-2010, 07:54 AM

Pfft.. you and nicole made somebody else (rachel?) be totally nude in the movie theater. i remember, i gave her the dare.

curdares
09-26-2010, 07:58 AM
First off, I know masturbation itself is a limit, and I'm not going to have you break it. You are not going to actually have to masturbate, so read on.

You and your friend go to mall. Your friend one at a time will pick out somebody for you. You will go up to that person and ask if it is okay for you to think of them while you masturbate that evening. You must get 3 people to say "yes", and at least 1 must be from a male and 1 from a female.

curdares
09-26-2010, 08:05 AM
Go to a mall that has shops with windows facing where the crowds walk (storefront windows). You will wear a t-shirt and shoes, nothing else. The t-shirt will be long enough to cover your ass and pussy, but just barely. If you lift you arms up, you will be exposed.

Your task is to model in 3 storefront windows. 1 must be from a shoe store, 1 from a lingerie store, and 1 from any other clothing store you want. You will ask/beg the manager to let you model whatever clothing of their inventory they want you to model, in whatever pose they decide to put you in for 30 minutes at each store. The only clothing you are not allowed to wear is a bra and panties. You may tell them you lost a bet and cannot wear bra and panties for the day as part of your punishment. Reassure them that you will take this seriously and do nothing but model as they ask.

This dare has been done before by somebody else, who had a egg shaped vibe in her on low during the entire time, so I know it's very much possible for you to do. You are welcome to use a vibe inside you as well to keep your mind off the boredom of standing in the mall window modeling your body to everybody.

curdares
09-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Roll a dice to determine what day you will do this. 1=monday, 2=tues, etc. 6=saturday AND sunday.

whenever you are in a car on the day the dice said, you must be naked with your clothing out of reach (trunk, etc). You should be naked prior to entering the car, and when you leave it.

Donna-Phish
09-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, push the entire banana up your asshole immediately. The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in your asshole until your sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours you will need to keep the banana in your asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc.

While you're home alone, you will remain completely naked. If you are leaving home to buy food or pick up food, you may only wear a dress but no panties. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!

The hour I spent naked waiting for the banana to freeze was one of the more nerve-wracking hours I can remember. I was hanging out at home with Rebbecca watching a bad TV show.

After the hour was up I went and got the frozen bannana out of the freezer and steeled myself. I bent over a kitchen stool and reached back to place the tip against my bum.

And I have to admit failure to the rest of the dare. It was well constructed, but the banana proved to be too large of an object.I spent two mins franticlly trying to push it up, even as it was freezing cold, only to have it be too big and come out again.

Rebecca laughing her head off the whole time, barely able to stand up. I'm sure it was quite a site.

Since we all decided I wasn't going to spend 120 hours with it in me, I have to admit defeat. Maybe a smaller object next time? I'm a delicate lady

Donna-Phish
09-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Why don't you invite a friend over to help you with a dare?

Have your friend tie you completely naked, elbows to knees and remain on the floor on your arms and knees.

While spending the evening watching the tv, every time there is a commercial or advert or break in programming, your friend will spank your bare ass as hard as they can with anything other than their bare hand until the commercial or advert ends or a new show starts. This will continue as long as they are watching the tv or if you have an orgasm while being whipped. If you have an orgasm during a show and you aren't being spanked at the time, it doesn't count and you will pay the penalty of being carried outside and left until morning when her friend awakes!

Have a fun night!

One of my limits is direct interation with others. So no spanking. Can either make me spank myself, be tied up, or drop the whole thing!:rolleyes:

RockNroll1_1
09-27-2010, 10:07 AM
will u post pics like rose?

Donna-Phish
09-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Next time you are leaving the house for more than 4 hours you are to consume more liquids than you would normally before you leave. You should be wearing a thong which can be seen above whatever you plan to wear.

While you are out of the house you are not allowed to use a toilet, so if you cannot hold your pee you will have to wet yourself if you cannot find anywhere to squat. If you start getting desperate to pee you should make it obvious that you need to pee to anyone with you and strangers who see you.

Have fun

Doing this one as we speak. I drank 4 glasses of watch this morning before I left for school. I hate doing dares while at college but I made an exception for this one, though I wish I hadn't.

I do not own a thong, so I will have to complete that as a seperate dare later. My black panties are showing above my skirt however.

I made it until about 30 mins ago whenI could not hold it in any more. I went to the gardens that we have here which were pretty abandoned since it's rainy today. I had to walk around inthe rain looking for a secluded spot to pee, which was terriable, but at least the rain kept other people away.

I cannot beleive i did that.

Donna-Phish
09-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Ok so a flaw in this plan is that I don't have nearly as much time to go out to malls as Rosa did apparently! So our intention last night was to skip over (temporarily) those dares here that required that only to see that the next few of Rosa's were also mall-shopping center related. (don't blame me I didn't read the thread ahead of time).

Ones I lost the dice roll for and will need to come back to:

ok, since ros did such a good job on her first task, she gets another. ok, gather up some loose change...as many coins as possible...dump them into your panties, then go out shopping...you don't need to buy anything, just walk around in the shops as the coins jingle around. hopefully have can scavenge up enough coins to make it interesting

Donna-Phish
09-28-2010, 08:12 AM
The Dare:

"Put on a pair of panties that are a little bit too big for you and a skirt. Next drink four glasses of water and go for a walk. Your goal is to walk around for a bit until you need to pee, up to this point if your panties slip down you may pull them back up. Once you need to pee, keep walking until you get to a semi secluded spot and start to pee your panties while walking, this should make them heaver and more prone to falling down. After you have peed you panties you may start your walk home. However, if they fall down again you can no longer use your hands to pick them up, instead you must chose to wear them as either a hat or carry them in your mouth the rest of the way back.

Hope you are able to do this dare and have fun with it."

The Report:

This was terrible and made me wish I had put in some limits on pee. On the other hand my audience seemed to like it.

I went out wearing a long green skirt and a pair of oversized panties donated by my friend Nicole. Not big big, but big on me and brought over for just the occasion.

Walking around outside it was hard to resitt the need to just hold it, but I finally found a semi-hidden tree area and couldn't pass up since Id din't think i'd find anyplace as hidden again.

I hiked up my skirt and peed. It was hard to go into undies but I managed for a bit. Felt nasty and wrong lol.

I stood up and really wanted to take them off since I was leaking down my legs. But ididn't want them in my mouth or on myhead so I walked home with a wide stride to keep them up. Odd if anyone saw, but not too bad from that angle.

Donna-Phish
09-28-2010, 08:18 AM
The Dare:
heres a dare u can only use one peace of paper and 4 peaces of tape and you u have to use it to cover yourself you can wear nothing but the paper. stand by a window for ten minutes. take a pic to. you can cut the paper tear it whatever u have to do but only one peace.

My report:

After getting back I was actully happy to be able to take off the undies.

This dare required some creativeity on my part. Both of my friends had some suggestions that I ignored. Instead I cut the paper into 60/40 ish .

For not the first time I wished I had smaller breasts to cover!

The 60 part I then tore into 2 bits to try and cover each breast. I had to tape them about an inch below the start of the breast to cover the nipple and under breast and it was still pretty extreme cleveage to say the least.
Then I used the bottom 40 to cover my vagina. I had been hoping the paper would be wide enough to not expose any thigh, but that was wishful thinking.

I stood in front of the window, barely covered by anything, in an outfit of my own making. Every time I saw a car coming down the road I panicked and almost ran. Only the thought of Becca being pissed kept me there .

Very somthing

Markbassplayer
09-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Here's a challenging one for ya...

Required equipment:
Vibrator
Alarm clock or timer
Undies and tight jeans

Instructions:
1. Get yourself nice and turned on (however you want--read stories, look at porn, use your imagination). Then lie down on your bed.

2. Set the alarm to go off in ten minutes. Turn it away from you so you can't see how much time is left.

3. Turn on the vibrator. Set it to high. Slip it down the front of your undies so it's pressed against your clit. Zip up the tight jeans to hold it there so that it's really buzzing you.

4. Now lie down on your back, don't move, and try to hold off the orgasm....because you're not allowed to take the vibrator out, move it, or turn it off until the alarm goes off.

If you have an orgasm you have to leave it there. For most girls this is a real challenge, since most girls get really sensitive after an orgasm. No matter how intense the sensation gets, if you orgasm you have to leave the vibrator in place.

Memories for Life
09-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Since we all decided I wasn't going to spend 120 hours with it in me, I have to admit defeat. Maybe a smaller object next time? I'm a delicate lady

Yes, you may try a smaller object for being a "delicate" lady. However, the exchange rate changes: every second it takes to fully insert the "reduced" object equals 3 hours that you must keep it in your ass continuously!

Memories for Life
09-29-2010, 04:44 PM
One of my limits is direct interation with others. So no spanking. Can either make me spank myself, be tied up, or drop the whole thing!:rolleyes:

Is Rebecca a friend that you can't trust? Wasn't your failed attempt with the frozen banana in front of Rebecca a "direct interaction with others"?

Donna-Phish
09-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Her watching isn't the same as us touching. Though I'd even rather she didn't watch but then... why would she be making me do this if she couldn't see most of them?

Donna-Phish
09-30-2010, 07:10 AM
First off, I know masturbation itself is a limit, and I'm not going to have you break it. You are not going to actually have to masturbate, so read on.

You and your friend go to mall. Your friend one at a time will pick out somebody for you. You will go up to that person and ask if it is okay for you to think of them while you masturbate that evening. You must get 3 people to say "yes", and at least 1 must be from a male and 1 from a female.

Took the long drive to the mall on the other side of town for this again.

I really don't like doing dares where I have to actually talk to other people etc... but I made an exception for Curdares.

It took me awhile to do the first one, I asked a woman coming out of victoria's secret if she would be ok if masturbated thinking of her tonight.

She looked mortified and walked away. I couldn't work up the courage to go again

Donna-Phish
09-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Roll a dice to determine what day you will do this. 1=monday, 2=tues, etc. 6=saturday AND sunday.

whenever you are in a car on the day the dice said, you must be naked with your clothing out of reach (trunk, etc). You should be naked prior to entering the car, and when you leave it.

Rolled my dice. This will be next wed.

Donna-Phish
09-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Here's a challenging one for ya...

Required equipment:
Vibrator
Alarm clock or timer
Undies and tight jeans

Instructions:
1. Get yourself nice and turned on (however you want--read stories, look at porn, use your imagination). Then lie down on your bed.

2. Set the alarm to go off in ten minutes. Turn it away from you so you can't see how much time is left.

3. Turn on the vibrator. Set it to high. Slip it down the front of your undies so it's pressed against your clit. Zip up the tight jeans to hold it there so that it's really buzzing you.

4. Now lie down on your back, don't move, and try to hold off the orgasm....because you're not allowed to take the vibrator out, move it, or turn it off until the alarm goes off.

If you have an orgasm you have to leave it there. For most girls this is a real challenge, since most girls get really sensitive after an orgasm. No matter how intense the sensation gets, if you orgasm you have to leave the vibrator in place.

No masturbating. I wanna keep this from getting too sexual and nobody else (who is watching) wants to see that anyways.

curdares
10-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Took the long drive to the mall on the other side of town for this again.

I really don't like doing dares where I have to actually talk to other people etc... but I made an exception for Curdares.

It took me awhile to do the first one, I asked a woman coming out of victoria's secret if she would be ok if masturbated thinking of her tonight.

She looked mortified and walked away. I couldn't work up the courage to go again

Should have asked a guy first. And I don't recall talking to other people as one of your limits.

Donna-Phish
10-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Should have asked a guy first. And I don't recall talking to other people as one of your limits.

Sorry. One of my limits is other people direct intractiion - intended to stop the spanking other people etc... but I tried to bend it for you :)

Wimped out. Took the weekend off. Will be back full force probably tonight

Donna-Phish
10-05-2010, 05:28 AM
Ok.. back to Rosamud dares. When I get through all of them I'll be done. :D

First one I lost the dice on last night was: "put on a whip cream bikini nothing else let it melt... do thing outside if you wanna be dareing"

I did not want to be any more daring than I had to. I was over at Rebecca's apartment with her watching. Even though this game has made me strip in front of her before, I never really seem to get used to it.

I stripped naked while she watched and then applied the whip cream with a spoon. It was cold on my breasts.

Putting on the bottom was even worse. I cheated a little more than I should and sort of put it on places to cover rather than everwhere. SO i put some on my butt (cold again!) and on my front. I did not do the strings around the side.

Rebecca's rule is that I do them to her satisfaction but if someone here has an objection I'll have to do it over.

I spent awhile waiting for it to melt, but it took 15 mins and hadn't gotten very far and Rebecca was anxious for the next dare so I got to cover myself with a towel while we looked it up (i did all this in the kictehn and I couldn't really move from there. Contrary to fantaties, cream spilling on carpet is bad news)

Donna-Phish
10-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Between some good dice rolls and Rebecca not having been all that careful when she chose which thread to emulate ( I got to skip a ton because they involved masturbation/food supplies we didn't have/more traveling than we could do last night) - Including some elaborate ones she was kinda upset about and tried to insist that we could modify the dares/take out the masturbation parts, but I won that one :)

This one involves you peeing yourself.

First roll decides your underwear
1: Thong
2: Boy Shorts
3: French Knickers
4: Swimsuit/Bikini bottoms
5: Briefs
6: G-String

Second roll decides what you'll be wearing waist down
1: Jeans
2: Dress
3: Skirt
4: Jogging Bottoms
5: Pyjamas
6: Formal Trousers

Third Roll decides where you'll pee yourself
1: Bed
2: Shopping Centre
3: Friends House
4: School/Work
5: Garden
6: Your Choice from above

This one is likely to end up being embarrassing.
If you don't own any of the things you roll, you are to go out and buy them.

I rolled a 4, 5, 6 ( Yaztee!) So I got peeing my bathing suit bottom and pajama's in a place of my choice. I chose the garden so that I could get it done last night.

Since we were at Rebecca's apartment we had to travel back tomy place for cloths however (not too far). I got my black bikini bottom and the oldest pajama's i could find. I don't really have a garden but some plants are out there so that counted. I wore a t-shirt and sweater (it's cold!) and went out back.

It took be a bit to actully go, but once I did it was nasty! the suit wasn't too bad but I really didn't like how the pajama shorts felt. They were light cloth and stuck to my legs. Rebecca enjoyed.

linearizationcannon
10-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Buy some ducttape, multiple colors if possible. You have to wander around town for 6 hours (5 hours if you use multiple colors of tape). You are to wear only ducttape. I don't mean that you should craft a shirt and then put it on, I mean the ducttape should be adhered to your body. There should also be a dildo or vibrator (off) in both your ass and your pussy (pushed in as far as you can without them getting lost in there). These are NOT for masturbation, merely to make things more uncomfortable. You have twenty minutes to craft your ensemble and 5 more if you used multiple colors of tape. If you got multiple colors of ducttape, then pick a sequence to put the rolls in. While you are clothing yourself, each time you place a strip, the next strip should be from the next color in the sequence.

If you still haven't reached the bare minimum of decency required to successfully walk around in public for the alloted time (to the best judgement of both yourself and your friend, I include your friend just so you don't get off because you walked by a policeman and got nervous), then you can keep on going until that bare minimum is met ... but you won't be able to go home and take the costume off until you have to peed yourself and spent an hour afterwards walking around town in peed on ducttape. EX, if you had a requirement of 6 hours but didn't pee yourself until 5 hours and 30 minutes in, you'd have to keep going for an extra half hour.

On the other hand, you and she can bargain to exchange cutting down the amount of skin coverage you have for up to an hour decrease on the time limit. Neither side HAS to make a bargain, they just have the option. Thus the minimum time is 4 hours.

When I say wander around town, I just mean you have to be out and about and visible in the town. Go eat out, go shopping, do other dares for all I care (though not clothes shopping obviously, or anything that would cover your costume though it'd be kinda hilarious for you to spend some time longingly windowshopping for clothes)

Every other hour you get 3 4" pieces of tape for repairing the costume. This is the only repair you can do. At your friend's discretion, there either shouldn't even be any more tape than that brought along on the trip, or she should be carrying the tape and you would have to convince her somehow if you needed more . I'd strongly advise you try to avoid needing the bathroom while in the costume, as repairs will be required afterwards. Repairs cannot take more than 10 minutes each time.

When the dare is over, you have to peel the tape off by hand, with nothing done to it to make it easier to remove.

Oh, and if the dare is cut short beyond the provisions I have mentioned, for ANY reason, you have to do the dare again.

Markbassplayer
10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
The dare is, quite simply, to pee in a urinal in a men's bathroom.

Easy Version
Go in a bathroom and squat over the urinal facing away from it.

More challenging
Go in a bathroom and face the urinal to pee. Aim carefully.

Then, of course, come back here and make a report with all the pertinant details--how you felt, how nervous you were, how good your aim was.

timetoshine
10-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Buy some ducttape, multiple colors if possible. Your friend is to pick a number 1-6. You have to wander around town for that many hours. You are to wear only ducttape. I don't mean that you should craft a shirt and then put it on, I mean the ducttape should be adhered to your body. There should also be a dildo or vibrator in both your ass and your pussy (pushed in as far as you can without them getting lost in there). You have ten minutes+5 more per hour you have to wander around town, to craft your ensemble. If you got multiple colors of ducttape, then while you are clothing yourself, your friend can call out one of the colors. After you place the strip you are currently working with, you then must start using the specified color of tape. If you still haven't reached the bare minimum of decency required to successfully walk around in public for the alloted time (as judged by your friend), then you can keep on going until that bare minimum is met ... but you earn a severe punishment from someone other than myself. On the other hand, she can decide that you over dressed and have you remove some of it, at the cost of decreasing the amount of time you are walking around by 1 hour

When I say wander around town, I just mean you have to be out and about and visible in the town. Go eat out or go shopping for all I care (though not clothes shopping obviously, though it'd be kinda hilarious for you to spend some time longingly windowshopping for clothes)

Every other hour you get 2 4" pieces of tape for repairing the costume. This is the only repair you can do. At your friend's discretion, there either shouldn't even be any more tape than that brought along on the trip, or she should be carrying the tape and you would have to convince her somehow if you needed more . I'd strongly advise you try to avoid needing the bathroom while in the costume, as repairs will be required afterwards. Or I suppose you could always pee yourself.

When the dare is over, you have to peel the tape off by hand, with nothing done to it to make it easier to remove.

And if its not against your limits post a picture of yourself in your duct tape outfit in an album.

Memories for Life
10-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Her watching isn't the same as us touching. Though I'd even rather she didn't watch but then... why would she be making me do this if she couldn't see most of them?

The idea of spanking you during commercial breaks is easily modified. She wouldn't touch you since the dare was to use something other than her hand, maybe a wooden ruler, a plastic spatula, a wooden stirring spoon, or even fabric or leather belt. Other choices might be a slipper, a sandal or a flyswatter! As far as seeing you, you could be tied in another room out of her sight and she would only "see" you when there was a commercial break.

beccanodare
10-07-2010, 11:13 AM
FIRST: Let me thank you all for the delicious dares you've given her so far!:clap::clap: This has been one of the funnist exp of my life :pirashoot:

I look forward to more as the rosamud thread is drying up on applicable dares.

To clarify - your question. You can have her lick, drink, rub or in this case spank herself with as much as you'd like.

Even better, I can watch!

The objection is, you can't have me be the actor upon her.

While we are at it, you also can't have her masturbate or do things with consquenses that will ruin her life for long periods of time (expect for the mental trama prehaps :eek:

Hope this helps!

beccanodare
10-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Buy some ducttape, multiple colors if possible. Your friend is to pick a number 1-6. You have to wander around town for that many hours. You are to wear only ducttape. I don't mean that you should craft a shirt and then put it on, I mean the ducttape should be adhered to your body. There should also be a dildo or vibrator in both your ass and your pussy (pushed in as far as you can without them getting lost in there). You have ten minutes+5 more per hour you have to wander around town, to craft your ensemble. If you got multiple colors of ducttape, then while you are clothing yourself, your friend can call out one of the colors. After you place the strip you are currently working with, you then must start using the specified color of tape. If you still haven't reached the bare minimum of decency required to successfully walk around in public for the alloted time (as judged by your friend), then you can keep on going until that bare minimum is met ... but you earn a severe punishment from someone other than myself. On the other hand, she can decide that you over dressed and have you remove some of it, at the cost of decreasing the amount of time you are walking around by 1 hour

When I say wander around town, I just mean you have to be out and about and visible in the town. Go eat out or go shopping for all I care (though not clothes shopping obviously, though it'd be kinda hilarious for you to spend some time longingly windowshopping for clothes)

Every other hour you get 2 4" pieces of tape for repairing the costume. This is the only repair you can do. At your friend's discretion, there either shouldn't even be any more tape than that brought along on the trip, or she should be carrying the tape and you would have to convince her somehow if you needed more . I'd strongly advise you try to avoid needing the bathroom while in the costume, as repairs will be required afterwards. Or I suppose you could always pee yourself.

Same as above. A wonderful dare that I dread she will be allowed to skip unless you modify to skip the parts where I pick the number and the masterbating/edging.

linearizationcannon
10-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Here's the new and improved version, what do you think?

Buy some ducttape, multiple colors if possible. You have to wander around town for 6 hours (5 hours if you use multiple colors of tape). You are to wear only ducttape. I don't mean that you should craft a shirt and then put it on, I mean the ducttape should be adhered to your body. There should also be a dildo or vibrator (off) in both your ass and your pussy (pushed in as far as you can without them getting lost in there). These are NOT for masturbation, merely to make things more uncomfortable. You have twenty minutes to craft your ensemble and 5 more if you used multiple colors of tape. If you got multiple colors of ducttape, then pick a sequence to put the rolls in. While you are clothing yourself, each time you place a strip, the next strip should be from the next color in the sequence.

If you still haven't reached the bare minimum of decency required to successfully walk around in public for the alloted time (to the best judgement of both yourself and your friend, I include your friend just so you don't get off because you walked by a policeman and got nervous), then you can keep on going until that bare minimum is met ... but you won't be able to go home and take the costume off until you have to peed yourself and spent an hour afterwards walking around town in peed on ducttape. EX, if you had a requirement of 6 hours but didn't pee yourself until 5 hours and 30 minutes in, you'd have to keep going for an extra half hour.

On the other hand, you and she can bargain to exchange cutting down the amount of skin coverage you have for up to an hour decrease on the time limit. Neither side HAS to make a bargain, they just have the option. Thus the minimum time is 4 hours.

When I say wander around town, I just mean you have to be out and about and visible in the town. Go eat out, go shopping, do other dares for all I care (though not clothes shopping obviously, or anything that would cover your costume though it'd be kinda hilarious for you to spend some time longingly windowshopping for clothes)

Every other hour you get 3 4" pieces of tape for repairing the costume. This is the only repair you can do. At your friend's discretion, there either shouldn't even be any more tape than that brought along on the trip, or she should be carrying the tape and you would have to convince her somehow if you needed more . I'd strongly advise you try to avoid needing the bathroom while in the costume, as repairs will be required afterwards. Repairs cannot take more than 10 minutes each time.

Oh, and if the dare is cut short beyond the provisions I have mentioned, for ANY reason, you have to do the dare again.

Memories for Life
10-08-2010, 03:27 AM

It's been over a week -- did you ever have a movie "night" to do this one? (you could do this dare at the first showing during the day when kids are in school)!

linearizationcannon
10-08-2010, 12:09 PM
FIRST: Let me thank you all for the delicious dares you've given her so far!:clap::clap: This has been one of the funnist exp of my life :pirashoot:

I look forward to more as the rosamud thread is drying up on applicable dares.

To clarify - your question. You can have her lick, drink, rub or in this case spank herself with as much as you'd like.

Even better, I can watch!

The objection is, you can't have me be the actor upon her.

While we are at it, you also can't have her masturbate or do things with consquenses that will ruin her life for long periods of time (expect for the mental trama prehaps :eek:

Hope this helps!

Quick and easy dare that might help: I dare you to take dares that you would skip, and instead modify them the minimum amount required to take them out of the "skippable" category.. Now I gtg

Donna-Phish
10-09-2010, 04:40 AM

So I rolled this for Wed and then completely blanked on it. So I ended up having to do it yesterday.

For such a quick to type dare it had alot of affects on my day!

I got up early so that I could leave & drive to school in the dark. Walking out to my car naked was terrifying as anyone could have been up and going to work. Luckly nobody left at the same time as me and I made it alright.

Once I got into the car I pulled open the trunk through the backseat and stashed my cloths in there.

Driving I was nervious the whole time. I took some backroads because my normal route has me going at a lot of stoplights and 1) I didn't want any cops to see me and 2) I didn't want anyone else to see me

Even using back roads every time a car came up behind me I got spooked.

Finally once I got to school I parked farther away than usual so I could use a dirt lot without as many people as the garage has. I really wanted to put on my clothsin the car but I forced myself to get out and get them from the trunk. I lucked out getting on my bottoms, but some guys puleld in in a truck as a I was putting on my shirt.

I don't know how much they saw but they gave me some looks as they left.

I spent all day thinking about how I would meet the requirement to "enter the car" naked that evening.

When I got to my car the lot was full, but I had made it a point not to leave when classes were starting/ending. Of course by now Becca had resolved to come watch.

Still the lot was visable from the road and some buildings.

I had to hang around for a few mins while people came and left. As soon as we were "alone" i jumped into action, stripping as quickly as possable. I did this by the trunk of the car, using it to shield me some from the road that was only a few feet away. Then I jumped quickly into the car.

I made Rebecca walk own fat ass back to main campus so I wouldn't have to drop her off naked an d be seen by anyone unnecessarily.

This dare really pushed my limits and was crazy. I don't know if I could go that far again. At least some undies or not at school would have helped. My own fault for forgetting on Wed when I don't have class.

Donna-Phish
10-09-2010, 04:42 AM
Yes, you may try a smaller object for being a "delicate" lady. However, the exchange rate changes: every second it takes to fully insert the "reduced" object equals 3 hours that you must keep it in your ass continuously!

Ugh. Ok so tried this again. This time I managed to quickly insert a baby carrot. 1 sec = 3 hours so it is in me right now. I can feel it moving around. So gross. Can't beleive i'm doing this.

Donna-Phish
10-09-2010, 04:48 AM
The dare is, quite simply, to pee in a urinal in a men's bathroom.

Easy Version
Go in a bathroom and squat over the urinal facing away from it.

More challenging
Go in a bathroom and face the urinal to pee. Aim carefully.

Then, of course, come back here and make a report with all the pertinant details--how you felt, how nervous you were, how good your aim was.

As I sit here with a carrot in me I might as well report on this, which I also did this yesterday between driving around naked.

I choose the easy version!

My classes that day were all in the english building which was no good. So I snuck over to the exercise facility. They have bathrooms on the outside, as well as by the equipment. Since it was chilly out I figured my best chance of nobody walking in on me was to use the outside ones.

Going into the mens bathroom alone should stand as a dare itself. I dunno how you guys use them.

Just being inside wasn't so bad though cause I could leave if anyone came in. Being near an outside door didn't help because you heard people from all over.

Pulling down my pants though- was another matter.

Peeing came relatively easy however, although I may not have gotten it all in the urinal - those things are nasty and I didn't want to get too close. Certainly not very ladylike.

Still my face was red in the mirror the whole time.

Donna-Phish
10-09-2010, 04:49 AM
It's been over a week -- did you ever have a movie "night" to do this one? (you could do this dare at the first showing during the day when kids are in school)!

Will do this monday.

linearizationcannon
10-09-2010, 07:52 PM
I dare you to hurry it up on doing my dares (though not to rush through them and do them in less time)

Memories for Life
10-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Ugh. Ok so tried this again. This time I managed to quickly insert a baby carrot. 1 sec = 3 hours so it is in me right now. I can feel it moving around. So gross. Can't beleive i'm doing this.

Just like in your "drive naked" dare you managed to do the minimal needed to satisfy the dare. I don't even believe you're doing any dare listed here.

Dare: put dildo in ass
You doing dare: it's too big! I put piece of toilet paper on asshole. This is so gross and embarrassing!

Donna-Phish
10-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Check it: By your logic it would be more believable if I was inserting large objects into my ass that I didn't have to and driving around downtown naked without protest? :D

Sadly I am doing all of this and being honest about it. I've read many things on these boards that were so extreme that I don't believe anybody would ever do.

Which linearizationcannon is why your dares keep getting put to the back of the line. I'm feeling obligated at least try everything here within my rules but going downtown in tape is likely to fuck up my life and is so extreme I can't really imagine doing it.

Have a good columbus day.

linearizationcannon
10-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Check it: By your logic it would be more believable if I was inserting large objects into my ass that I didn't have to and driving around downtown naked without protest? :D

Sadly I am doing all of this and being honest about it. I've read many things on these boards that were so extreme that I don't believe anybody would ever do.

Which linearizationcannon is why your dares keep getting put to the back of the line. I'm feeling obligated at least try everything here within my rules but going downtown in tape is likely to fuck up my life and is so extreme I can't really imagine doing it.

Have a good columbus day.

It's supposed to be enough tape that you are effectively completely clothed. It'll look tacky, but not ruin your life. Look at this: http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/duct_tape_suit1.htm
your's won't be quite so fullbody, but at very worst will be more concealing than a bikini.

Memories for Life
10-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Will do this monday.

I suspect you'll go to a drive-in theater just to say you did in in a Theater as I suggested. I doubt if you'll be completely naked -- you've suggested before to do it undies!

As far as the frozen banana dare, which you tried and gave up because it was too hard, suggested a large dildo as an alternative. You ended up using a baby carrot -- hardly even worth mentioning. Frankly I'm surprised it took as long as 1 second to get that one in!

linearizationcannon
10-10-2010, 09:23 PM
I suspect you'll go to a drive-in theater just to say you did in in a Theater as I suggested. I doubt if you'll be completely naked -- you've suggested before to do it undies!

As far as the frozen banana dare, which you tried and gave up because it was too hard, suggested a large dildo as an alternative. You ended up using a baby carrot -- hardly even worth mentioning. Frankly I'm surprised it took as long as 1 second to get that one in!

Yeah, I'm giving up in disgust on this one too. Which is goddamn frustrating because I put a lot of effort into writing up that duct-tape dare. That represented about a half hour of effort writing and rewriting and balancing it.

Markbassplayer
10-11-2010, 11:09 AM
As I sit here with a carrot in me I might as well report on this, which I also did this yesterday between driving around naked.

I choose the easy version!

My classes that day were all in the english building which was no good. So I snuck over to the exercise facility. They have bathrooms on the outside, as well as by the equipment. Since it was chilly out I figured my best chance of nobody walking in on me was to use the outside ones.

Going into the mens bathroom alone should stand as a dare itself. I dunno how you guys use them.

Just being inside wasn't so bad though cause I could leave if anyone came in. Being near an outside door didn't help because you heard people from all over.

Pulling down my pants though- was another matter.

Peeing came relatively easy however, although I may not have gotten it all in the urinal - those things are nasty and I didn't want to get too close. Certainly not very ladylike.

Still my face was red in the mirror the whole time.

Outsanding work--and very brave of you!

If you're up for it, I'd love for you to try the more challenging version (facing the urinal) sometime. Either way, keep up the good work!

Mysterious the 1st
10-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I'm giving up in disgust on this one too. Which is goddamn frustrating because I put a lot of effort into writing up that duct-tape dare. That represented about a half hour of effort writing and rewriting and balancing it.

LMFAO! You'll believe that other thread with the two sisters (about as believeable as stephen hawking climbing everest in a bikini) and yet when someone posts realistic reports that are believeable your slate them!

linearizationcannon
10-11-2010, 12:45 PM
LMFAO! You'll believe that other thread with the two sisters (about as believeable as stephen hawking climbing everest in a bikini) and yet when someone posts realistic reports that are believeable your slate them!

Simple reasoning: lying would get boring very quickly. Even if they were fake, the fake would be well written enough to make good erotic fiction anyway.

Besides .... you really are saying that its unbelievable for a pair of teenagers to be horny sexual deviants with a penchant for competitiveness and a disregard for the rules? Especially considering the full-out slaves on this site? Most of whom DON'T have puberty rampaging through them?

And I do believe that the reports on this thread are accurate ... just depressing because there's no point in giving her dares if she's not going to actually do them.

linearizationcannon
10-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Same as above. A wonderful dare that I dread she will be allowed to skip unless you modify to skip the parts where I pick the number and the masterbating/edging.

I suggest you take into consideration the fact that she has driven away people giving dares to her ... which is a good thing from her point of view

Donna-Phish
10-11-2010, 01:48 PM
And I do believe that the reports on this thread are accurate ... just depressing because there's no point in giving her dares if she's not going to actually do them.

I think this is a fair enough point. You are interested in giving dares that are quite simply on a different level, and contain different expectations than make sense in my world.

Nothing personal or mean but.... I have no intrest in cultivating more dares like that.

linearizationcannon
10-11-2010, 02:02 PM
I think this is a fair enough point. You are interested in giving dares that are quite simply on a different level, and contain different expectations than make sense in my world.

Nothing personal or mean but.... I have no intrest in cultivating more dares like that.

of course, you do realize that I'm not going to be your problem here don't you? No, that job belongs to beccanodare

bee9
10-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Take a large plastic cup with graduated marks, one that is used to measure liquids.

Purchase an egg plant as large as possible, but that will fit in your pussy.

Determine it's displacement in oz using the plastic cup, the number of hours you will have to keep the egg plant in your pussy equals [24 less it's displacement in oz].

So it will displace 22 oz of water you will keep it for 2 hrs, if 24 or more - just put it and take out. It has to be at least 80% inside your pussy, not like a half inside and a half outside :p

Let me know if you need any clarifications.

archie21
10-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Becca the reason the rosamund thread is drying up is possibly because she was set a great deal of pm dares which she did and didn't always publicise. You could try asking for a few of those but I would suggest that as they were privste to Ros then they would only be sent privately to Donna for her to do.

Memories for Life
10-12-2010, 12:00 PM
...when someone posts realistic reports that are believeable your slate them!

slate?

The problem I have is she is reported it realistically! When given a specific set of tasks to perform the dare, she'll choose the easiest, most convenient way to accomplish it and then report how "difficult" it was to be this daring!

If we dare her to go into a Men's bathroom completely naked with a sign around her neck saying "Free pussy!", she would go to an abandoned building in the middle of the night and lift her dress for 5 secs with a sign saying "Free Deceased Pussy!". She would report back "how scared I was being so daring" but nobody saw her!

Memories for Life
10-12-2010, 12:12 PM
1) Take a large plastic cup with graduated marks, one that is used to measure liquids.

2) Purchase an egg plant as large as possible, but that will fit in your pussy.

3) Determine it's displacement in oz using the plastic cup, the number of hours you will have to keep the egg plant in your pussy equals [24 less it's displacement in oz].

So it will displace 22 oz of water you will keep it for 2 hrs, if 24 or more - just put it and take out. It has to be at least 80% inside your pussy, not like a half inside and a half outside :p

Let me know if you need any clarifications.

This will be the report of this difficult "dare":

1) I couldn't find a large measuring cup so I'm going to just guess how much will be displaced by thinking about a reasonable number for me.

2) I don't like egg plant -- they taste yucky! I decided to use an eraser instead!

3) Since you didn't say put any water in the measuring cup, no liquid was displaced so that equals 0. I really want to try the feel of the egg plant so I put the eraser in my pussy for 1 minute. It felt weird!

Your egg plant dare was awesome but I don't know if I'd try it again. Keep sending those dares everybody!

linearizationcannon
10-12-2010, 12:28 PM

1) I couldn't find a large measuring cup so I'm going to just guess how much will be displaced by thinking about a reasonable number for me.

2) I don't like egg plant -- they taste yucky! I decided to use an eraser instead!

3) Since you didn't say put any water in the measuring cup, no liquid was displaced so that equals 0. I really want to try the feel of the egg plant so I put the eraser in my pussy for 1 minute. It felt weird!

Your egg plant dare was awesome but I don't know if I'd try it again. Keep sending those dares everybody!

I agree, but I think you've made youre point and should stop hounding this thread.

linearizationcannon
10-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Becca the reason the rosamund thread is drying up is possibly because she was set a great deal of pm dares which she did and didn't always publicise. You could try asking for a few of those but I would suggest that as they were privste to Ros then they would only be sent privately to Donna for her to do.

Nope, its because she doesn't do the dares.

Donna-Phish
10-13-2010, 09:42 AM

That is unfair. I never made changes to dares without asking for permission first. If I could not/would not do the dare as written I came back and said so and said why so it could be modified.

The only time I made my own choice was with the carrot - after YOU said I could change and did not pick what. I have always been clear that I am not going out of my way to make things hard on myself.

Donna-Phish
10-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Maybe it's our fault for not spelling out/knowing our comfort level clearly enough... maybe it's that these forums are just meant for people who I would consider to be too extreme to be real... just different worlds colliding.

This was meant to be fun and semi-normal - we were looking for dares like we might get from friends at college and it has gotten BDSM-y and confrontational. That sounds harsher than I meant it too. I am sure you are enjoying yourself and I wish you happiness, we have just found this is not really our bag I guess.

We thought there was room for both, but apparently not.

Point is - after all this I do not really feel comfortable posting dare results here anymore. I'll feel pressure to lie and say I did things I would never do... I feel too much pressure to make things I did do "believe-able".

Did not want to just disappear without a word.

Sorry to those of you I disappointed.

bee9
10-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Donna, please, don't be upset. It's better to be honest. Always.

archie21
10-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Hi Donna, Good luck to you and the girls and carry on playing privately.

For a site that has 13 as it's opening age it does seem to be getting dominated by those who should (perhaps) now be playing on other bdsm sites set up for people who are into harder more extreme bdsm rather than one that caters for a milder content and is in some ways just an introduction to the world of dares and bdsm.

Archie

archie21
10-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Nope, its because she doesn't do the dares.
Let me get this straight, what you are saying is that Ros never did a single dare and you know this how?

gavinz
10-13-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't like the tone of many of the postings in this thread. Donna has attempted a number of dares, some of them quite challenging; I don't think I would have dared do the naked-in-car one, for example. She has turned down some dares that went against her limits; unfortunately other posters haven't always respected her limits. She has reported when she failed on some dares; but other posters haven't always respected her truthfulness. Perhaps she should have been more explicit about her limits, but that doesn't excuse the tone of some of the postings -- and besides, part of the aim is for her to learn more about her own limits.

Donna: if you can try to be explicit about your limits, I, for one, will try to think of something suitable for you.

Gavin

linearizationcannon
10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Let me get this straight, what you are saying is that Ros never did a single dare and you know this how?

No, I'm saying not doing dares (as written) leads to a hemorage of dare posters. I had put a goodly amount of thought and effort into the duct tape dare, trying to make it humiliating but not really damaging to her reputation. She'd have more coverage than a bikini gives, albeit in tacky colors. At worst she could have claimed that it was a promotional for ducttape.

What really bothered me though, was that if she had said that there was something intrinsically wrong with it, I would have come up with something else. Instead I got told that it sounded like a great idea except for a few very minor changes (removing the role of the friend). So I go through and make the changes and eagerly wait for the writeup. And wait. And wait. And wait. Until finally I make a joke post about daring her to speed it up. And then I get this

AAAARGH!!!

I honestly wouldn't have minded at all if I was TOLD that the dare was too much from the beginning. Then I could have just made another dare that was more to her liking. But no, instead I was allowed to go on thinking that it was fine and waiting for a writeup

Memories for Life
10-15-2010, 03:52 AM
Donna: if you can try to be explicit about your limits, I, for one, will try to think of something suitable for you.

Gavin

Gavin, based on what Donna has posted in response to suggested dares, create a dare for her to try. She has said she won't respond anymore but create one anyway and Donna could respond with a simple "Yes" or "No" to whether she would do it EXACTLY as you described it!