PDA

View Full Version : Lets Face It, School is Boring

JessicaRabbit
09-23-2010, 04:13 AM
Lets Face It, School Is Pretty Boring. And There's Only One Way To Spice It Up.... By Doing Things You Shouldn't Be Doing, Whilst The People Around You Are Clueless :D

So What I Want From You Is A List Of Dares:

1 For The Bus To School
1 For Before School (Because I Get In Early)
1 For 1st Lesson
1 For 2nd Lesson
1 For Break Time
1 For 3rd Lesson
1 For Lunch Time
1 For 4th Lesson
1 For 5th Lesson
1 For What To Do When I Get In
1 Long Term Dare That Runs Thought The Day

So That Is 11 Dares Needed For One Day... A Lot I Know!! But I Want As Many Filled As Possible. When Someone Writes A Dare, Please State For Which Time In The Day It Is Intended For, If You Don't I Will Allocate It Myself. But If You Intend It For A Particular Subject Like English Or Maths Then I Will Slot It In When I Have That Lesson. :D After Each Day I Will Post A Report, Post For As Many Empty Slots As you Like AS LONG AS IT'S QUALITY NOT QUANTITY Don't Worry About Limits As It Is Unlikely That Any Will Be Broken At School, But Please Try And Be Extreme But Reasonable.

Today I Will:

- All Day Long

- On The Bus

- Before School

- During 1st Lesson

- During 2nd Lesson

- During Break

- During 3rd Lesson

- During Lunch

- During 4th Lesson

- During 5th Lesson

- When I Get In

Sharp Nacelle
09-23-2010, 04:22 AM
1st lesson - insert 3 pens into your pussy as soon as you reasonably can after the start of the lesson, and keep them there until the end of it.

GetdareTEO
09-23-2010, 05:36 AM
Okay, I decided to give you small simple dares, but instead of making a big complicated dare, I've made a little one for each time of the day. So here it goes:

1 For The Bus To School Wear a skirt and no underwear (or bra), and make sure to sit with your legs a little open for the whole trip, not necessary that people can watch your crotch easily, but enough that it's freaking you out! ;)
1 For Before School (Because I Get In Early) Strip completely naked on a toilet or similar, and wait 'till you hear the bell ring. Then you can take your clothes on as fast as possible, and run to the lesson! (you don't have to take on ALL of your clothes XD)
1 For 1st Lesson Sit like you did in the bus
1 For 2nd Lesson During the whole lesson, draw a drawing of yourself nude (try to hide it whenever someone looks) If anybody sees it, you can just tell that it isn't you ;)
1 For Break Time Go to the toilet and wash your boobs in a zink (if you have stalls and "public" zinks, go to the gym changing room and take a complete shower). Next, you can't use anything but the wall to dry your boobs (you must rub them against the wall 'till they're dry). And make sure to dry those boobs well, if you don't they will make your shirt see through!!! :eek:
1 For 3rd Lesson Just after the lesson has started, ask if you can go to the toilet. When you're there, smear toothpast/icyhot all over your pussy (and ass) and then get back to the lesson
1 For Lunch Time If there's something you can put up your pussy, do it! If not, eat as normal
1 For 4th Lesson unbutton the 2 first buttons of your shirt (counting from your face), and leave it like this for the rest of the day
1 For 5th Lesson Rub your crotch under your skirt all the time
1 For What To Do When I Get In Kiss somebody (you chose where, for how long etc.)
1 Long Term Dare That Runs Thought The Day Wear a skirt, a white button down shirt and no underwear at all! (bad luck if it's raining) And each time you're on the toilet (even if you're just washing your hands) you must get naked! (well, if you have stalls, you can wear clothes when you're washing you hands, 'cause this will be out in public then )

And please remember to tell how it went!!! ;)

Mere
09-23-2010, 07:35 AM
I like the dares, they're creative and can be really ..fun. ff I could thank posts, I'd have thanked yours @The Evil One. :)
But at the same time, how is the student supposed to study? Like it'll be HARD to concentrate. :/

GetdareTEO
09-23-2010, 10:10 AM
I like the dares, they're creative and can be really ..fun. ff I could thank posts, I'd have thanked yours @The Evil One. :)
But at the same time, how is the student supposed to study? Like it'll be HARD to concentrate. :/

Well, yeah, but if it's only for 1 day, it shouldn't be a problem ;)
By the way Mere, you seems to be at the school age too, perhaps you could try it too? (I can't since I'm a guy ;)

JessicaRabbit
09-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Well, It's Not For One Day... It's For As Long As This Thread Is Running Near The Top :) And Yes I Would Have Thanked Your Post However Some Lacked Real Creativity And Others May Not Be 'Do-able' At My School :( But Overall, Nice. I Will Place Them Where I See Fit To get the Best Ones used So Check My List Later And I Will Report Back Soon <3

Markbassplayer
09-23-2010, 10:36 AM
The Evil One, that's an inspiring list. Nice work!

My ideas are below.....let me know what you think, JessicaRabbit...

1 For The Bus To School
You're going to start out the day normally.....but it will get very exciting very quickly. Wear a skirt and a tight shirt, and normal panties and bra. For the entire bus ride think about what you'll be doing for the rest of the day, and get your nerves up for what you're about to do....

1 For Before School (Because I Get In Early)
Go into the bathroom. Go into a stall. Remove your panties. Masturbate until you're RIGHT on the edge of having an orgasm, then stop. Leave the bathroom and go to the first class--and don't put your panties back on.

1 For 1st Lesson
You'll be worked up and horny from masturbating but not being allowed to cum just a few minutes earlier....so you need to let your pussy air our. You are required to keep your knees twelve inches apart at all times. Focus on how it feels to have your pussy almost exposed.....feel the cool air on yourself....and just TRY to calm down from being horny :)

1 For 2nd Lesson
Go to the bathroom before this class and masturbated to the edge of having an orgasm again....but don't cum. Now take off your bra. You'll spend the second lesson the same way you spent the first--legs spread. Except now you won't have a bra on.

1 For Break Time
Go into the bathroom and masturbate with a pen....once you're really wet, slip the pen inside you and use your pussy muscles to hold it in. No panties allowed still. You must walk to the next lesson while holding the pen inside you.

1 For 3rd Lesson
Leave the pen in your pussy. For this lesson, you're required to cross your legs the whole time. Squeeze your legs together. Kick the foot that's in the air. Focus on how the pen feels inside you. After the lesson walk to the bathroom, still holding the pen inside you.

1 For Lunch Time
If you managed to hold the pen walking to, during, and walking from the third lesson, you've earned an orgasm. Masturbate in the bathroom and get yourself off as fast as you possibly can.

1 For 4th Lesson
Every time the instructor asks a question, you must unbutton one button on your shirt (adjust this as necessary--maybe it's every two questions :))

1 For 5th Lesson
Think of a really dirty fantasy. During the lesson, write the fantasy down, in detail. Make it a story. Don't put your name or any other personally identifiable information in it. When you finish writing it, write down how horny you feel right then. Then, as you're leaving class, leave it behind--either leave it on your desk or drop it somewhere, for someone else to find and read.

1 For What To Do When I Get In
When you get home, you need a reward for getting through the day. You have 30 minutes to masturbate, and your goal is to cum as many times as you possibly can in those 30 minutes.

1 Long Term Dare That Runs Thought The Day
You'll be going into the girls bathroom to masturbate--but you're only allowed to pee in the boys bathroom :) Whenever you have to pee, ask to be excused from class. Only pee during class so there's less chance of someone walking in on you. If you're REALLY brave, the dare is to only pee in urinals!

Dice7
09-23-2010, 11:00 AM
What exactly is your school uniform?

Misono
09-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Welcome back, Jess.

I had a think about this, and hope you'll agree. Most of it will be simple, some of it will be random so nobody can really say how it'll turn out, and some of it might get extreme!

Anyway, moving on.

On the bus - Simple really. Look at the window for the journey, and keep a count of the number of black cars you pass. At the end, write the number down. You'll need this for later.

Before class - You are to hide your underwear on the campus. This will mean going commando all day (which we will make your all day one)

1st lesson - Every 10mins, you must try and masturbate somehow without being noticed for 30 seconds.

2nd lesson - Pay attention to the teacher (better encourage you to work!). Everytime they say the word "Book", you must rub your nipples"

Break - To be spent naked in the toilet

3rd lesson - Again, a case of paying attention to the teacher. This time though, you can choose the word (must be subject related). Keep a tally of the number, as this will also be used later on.

Lunch - You must masturbate and cum before the end of the break, or lose your bra for the rest of the day. You must also drink a lot of water, much as you can.

4th lesson and 5th lesson - You must hold your pee from the water throughout post of these lessons. At some stage of the lesson, you are permitted to ask for a break, at which point you can go to collect your underwear from wherever you left them. If they are there, you can also use the toilet. If not, then you need to hold it until you complete what's coming.

At this stage, I was thinking you might be getting the bus home, and hoping that you'll repeat the car counting thing from the journey in.

When you get in:

This will get interesting. From the 3 times you had to count numbers, be it the word or black cars, I want you to add up the figures. It gets interesting now, as I'm going to relate this back to your original lottery dare in a way.

Say for example your score had 17 black cars and 8 uses of the word book. You'd total 25. You would now have to use a random number generator, found at http://www.random.org/. Input the search range 1-49. Use it the number of times that your cars and books added up to, so in this example 25 times. I have copy/pasted from your thread the options you created, but added some changes. This could make this quite torturous for you. Depends on your luck!

1- Piss Yourself
2- Go Commando
3- Go To The Toilet Outside
4- Leave Your Underwear In A Public Place
5- Make Yourself Gag
6- Drink 5 Pints Of Water And Wait 3 Hours To Go To The Toilet
7- Put A Pen Up Your Ass
8- Don’t Change Your Underwear For 2 Weeks
9- Post A Secret In The Truth Section
10- You Must Be Naked For 10Mins Outside Next Week
11- Put An Ice Cube Up Your Ass
12- Roll 20 more times
13- No Underwear For A Week
14- When Next Masturbating, Just Before You Are About To Cum Put Your TV On Full Volume And Hope No One Is In The House
15- Give A Strip Tease To Your Neighbours At The Window
16- Miss The Toilet For A Pee
17- Miss The Toilet For A Poo
18- Slap Your Ass 10 Times
19- Whip Your Ass 10 Times
20- Add 5 rolls
21- Empty a tin of baked beans over your head
22- Add 10 rolls.
23- Go To The Opposite Sex’s Toilet All Day
24- Shave Your Pubes
25- Orgasm At School/Work
26- Orgasm In A Changing Room
27- Dip Your Underwear In Water And Put It In The Freezer Over Night And Wear Them Tomorrow
28- Lick Your Feet
29- Go Swimming And Loose Your Trunks/Shorts/Bikini/Suit
30- Put 5 Ice Cubes Down The Front Off Your Underwear
31- Sleep Naked With No Covers
32- You Have 5 Hours To Cum 5 Times
33- Next Time It Rains, Take Your Soap And Shampoo And Strip Naked Outdoors, Take Your Shower There And Then
34- Add 5 rolls
35- Add 10 rolls
36- Take A Picture Of Yourself Nude, It Can Be Anonymous, And Send It To A Mobile Number Your Make Up
37- Drink A Shot Of Your Own Pee
38- You Can’t Pee For A Day
39- Put Your Phone (On Vibrate) Down Your Pants For A Day
40- Get Naked In A Public Place
41- Go A Whole Day With Something Up Your Ass
42- Text ‘getDare.com’ To Your Phone Neighbour, E.G. If My Number Was 07264955294, My Phone Number Would Be 07264955295 Or 07264955293 So It Is 1 Up Or Down From Your Number
43- Expand Your Asshole
44- Flick Your Clit/Balls
45- Sleep With Something Up Your Ass
46- Drink Some Dilute Juice But Use Your Pee To Dilute It
47- Make Yourself Puke
48- Add 5 rolls
49- Make A Bet, If You Lose You Must Pee Through Your Underwear

-----------

Now, I dont' want you having to do the same thing each time, but I don't want you rolling forever. So if you roll the same number, you are to post here which it was. You'll then be set a task to do that is similar, but a bit more extreme. Obviously the more times you get the same number, the harder it will get.

This does not apply to the "add more rolls" ones.

Good luck

JessicaRabbit
09-23-2010, 04:55 PM
What exactly is your school uniform?

White/Blue Blouse
Blazer & Tie
Skirt Or Pants
:D

JessicaRabbit
09-23-2010, 05:00 PM
The Idea Was That You Would Post, Maybe 1-4 Dares Making sure They Are All QUALITY Ratther Than Just Filling Out My Day. Plus When People Have A Dare That Runs Through Different Periods But One Isnt Very Good Then They All Have To Go, Meaning That I Have Recieved 3 Complete Lists But Could Only Make One List Out Of It :( So Please QUALITY!! All Killer No Filler, And Keep Different Periods Dares Separate :D <3

Misono
09-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Ah well, the effort was there.

Sharp Nacelle
09-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Of course, you could always try paying attention to your teacher and working hard, or is that beyond your limits?

jimb0
09-24-2010, 12:03 AM
You can choose where to slot this one in to your timetable, to wherever it fits best.
Wear a pair of sexy underwear to school.
When you have to pee you are to go to the toilet as normal and sit on the toilet, the only difference is you can't take off your underwear when you pee.
Once you have peed you can't remove your underwear so you will have to carry on with wet underwear.
This will be easier with a skirt but if you're feeling more daring you could wear trousers.

Hope you like it.

Dice7
09-24-2010, 01:44 AM
White/Blue Blouse
Blazer & Tie
Skirt Or Pants
:D

Ok when you get on the bus take off your blazer and any other jacket you may be wearing. Now look out of the nearest window to where you sit down and only look out of this window for the rest of the journey. The first time you see a black car take off your tie...now it gets fun! Every time you see a black car from now on you must undo a button on your shirt or on your skirt/pants, however every time you see a green car you can do one button up again. More than likely this will just mean you spend the whole journey undoing and then doing up your buttons again never actually getting exposed but always being scared you might do. However IF you are very unlucky and end up with no buttons to undo you have to take something off for every black car you see, so i suggest start with your shoes and knickers if you are wearing a skirt!! If you are super brave and take off your blouse you can put your blazer back on but not button it up.

The game stops when the bus reaches the stop you get off at however you have to stay in the state of dress you are in until you reach the school building its self!

peters
09-25-2010, 08:52 AM
1 For The Bus To School - Take an upskirt photo (panties optional) and leave it on the bus when you get off

1 for 1st Lesson - Leave your panties in the classroom when you leave

1 for 2nd Lesson - Steal a board marker, put it in your pussy and put it back where you found it

1 for Any Lesson - using whatever method you can, you must cum while in class. Post what happened on here.

1 for the end of the day - If this is possible (some schools lock up): get naked in one classroom for at least 30 seconds. Masturbate in another classroom in the teachers chair.

1 Long Term Dare That Runs Thought The Day - When you get home you must masturbate about any teacher (male or female) that talks specifically to you during the day. Post on here what you were thinking about.

JessicaRabbit
09-26-2010, 02:24 PM
How Did It Go?

- Wear No Underwear All Day Long - This Wasn't Too Bad, It Felt Great But Problems Arose Throughout The Day, Firstly Was The Cold = Perky Nipples, Then Wind, Often Leaving My Blouse Pressed Tight Against Me And My Pussy Breezy, Finally Was The Rain, It Wasn't For Long But It Was Horrible, Its Meant To Be Summer!! So I Had To Keep My Blazer On During Lessons.

- Leave My Legs Open On The Bus - Ok, This Was Wierd, Buses Are Naturally Breezy And As I Said Before It Felt Pretty Good, It Could Have Been Bad But I Didn't Sit On The Back Seat For A Change, I Sat Behind Someone So I Was Fairly Hidden, Only Getting Off At My Stop Was Dangerous But The Bus Was Quiet.

- Sit Naked On The Toilet Before School - Dosent Sound Hard, But A Girls Morning Rush To The Toilet For Make-up E.T.C. People Become Impatient And Ask What You Were Doing In There, So I Was Apparently Quite Ill And Got Away With It :D

- Insert 3 Pens Into My Pussy During 1st Lesson - Not Hard, Just Be Slow And Subtle, Made Much Easier Without Panties On, Getting Them Out Is Harder, Just People Somehow Notice Wet Pens For Whatever Reason, So My Water Bottle Was Leaking In My Bed.

- Draw A Nude Picture Of Myself During 2nd Lesson - Ive Never Been Good At Art, So I Was Rather Out Of Proportion :D But I Didnt Mind Because I Would Never Let Anyone See This, I Would Guard It With My Life!

- Drink 2 Litres Of Water During Break - What's To Tell?

- Hold My Pee During 3rd Lesson - Got Close To Peeing Near The End, A Little Bit May Have Squeezed Out :D

- Put Food Up My Pussy During Lunch - 1 Orange Segment

- Every Time The Teacher Asks Me A Question I Will Undo A Button During 4th Lesson - Got Away With This One, 1 Question

- Write and leave an anonymous fantasy/story During 5th Lesson - I Wrote About Me My Best Friend And The Teacher... Maybe I Will Post It In The Stories Section Someday

- Cum As Many Times As Possible In 30 Mins When I Get In - 4 With A Rather Raw Pussy

Daring nemder
09-26-2010, 08:44 PM
do u have any toys?

master93
09-27-2010, 04:35 PM
here's some for you.

For the bus - wear a skirt and the sexiest panties you own and sit in the back with your legs just slightly open so that someone could see, but only if they are really looking. If you catch someone looking just say "hi" to them.

For before school - go to bathroom and sit on one of the toilets. while you are there, you will masturbate until you edge, but while you are masturbating, you must have a conversation with someone else in the bathroom. you can only rub yourself when one of you is talking.

For the 1st lesson - write down everything that the teacher says, even if it doesn't have to do with the lesson. then underline everything in it that could sound sexual (this can be done after the class since you have to spend a lot of time writing down the teacher's words). keep this paper because you will need it for the next class.

For the 2nd lesson - write a sexual story using as many of the phrases you underlined from the last class as possible. you should make your story anonymous. now count the number of phrases you had previously underlined and count how many of them you used and subtract. so you should get the number of them that you didn't use. remember this number and take your story with you.

For the break - go to the bathroom and tape your story to the door of one of the toilet stalls.

For the 3rd lesson - remember the number you got before? well this is how many times you must insert a beaded bracelet (or just a regular bracelet if you don't have a beaded one) into your pussy and take it out again within the class time.