PDA

View Full Version : 24 f need a hotel bar dare - not many limits

mandie
09-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Ok, i am down to like 45 minutes to an hour before i select my hotel bar dare.

I am staying at a hotel with a bar and need a really sexy even slutty dare.

I have brought several sexy slutty outfits to wear but need a dare. I am leaning towards one, but overall I have not received any good ones. help!!!!!

I will be on for a bit but then its decision time and must do my dare.

Cabowabo
09-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Buy random girls drinks and tell them you lost a bet and have to find a girl to make out with you by the end of the night. If a girl is interested, you must make out with her at the bar.

mandie
09-22-2010, 06:39 PM
ok, that is better than some i received, but not really good or risky i dont think

Cabowabo
09-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Fine, then instead of kissing the girl as her if she will be your dare master for the night.

Bubuk
09-23-2010, 03:14 AM
Find somebody (drunk) in bar and offer him/her do everything what they want until you say "STOP", other condition - do it slowly.
Don't say "STOP" at all.

Master M
09-23-2010, 06:33 AM
I realise I am too late for this but consider it for another time.

Dress like a complete slut and go into the bar. Sit down somewhere and take your panties off, leave them on the table. Casually start to masturbate and do not leave the bar until you have cum. After you have cum and before you leave the bar find someone and let them suck your fingers that you have had on and in your pussy.

Crush-it
09-23-2010, 03:17 PM
What did you get up to in the bar last night?

When are you next away in a hotel? I only saw this dare this morning so missed the opportunity to give you some dares.

Crushit

mandie
09-23-2010, 08:45 PM
I did a bar dare last night. Not one of yours but my gf's. I wore a mini dress she had got me that was a scope front below my breasts, with an open back to the top of my butt and only inches below my butt in total length. (I think i could find a picture of the dress) With it i wore 3 inch strappy heels. obviously i couldn't wear a bra or panty as both would be visable. I went into the bar around 10:30 PM and it was a bit crowded with like 12 or 15 people. I went to the bar and very very carefully sat down. Had to be careful or i would have been on full view. Even being careful the lower part of my butt checks were on the seat. When the bartender came over i ordered a drink, but his eyes were clearly not on my face! when he brought the drink he kinda made me mad because he said to me we really don't want any professionals here. I told him he was a jerk and that i wasn't! just doing a dare and he walked away.

well anyway, i was sitting there very nervous sipping on my drink and watching the tv when the bartender came back and brought a drink. he said it was from a guy at a nearby table. he looked like one of the guys who saw me in my t-shirt at the counter last night. I smiled, winked and wagged my fingers at him and then turned back around. I quickly finished my drink and started on the one he bought me to ease my nerves.

After a bit he came over with a friend and they introduced theirselves and we chatted for a bit. I kept my eye contact and attention on him and not the friend who eventually left. He sat down and we had another drink and began to talk, well flirt. As we talked and drank he began to touch my leg accidentally at first and then with intent. I really didn't mind to much and about the point he was midthigh, he asked if i wanted to dance. Of course, i love to dance and he picked some music in a juke box and we danced to some good senual slower songs. it was fun as we moved touching each other and me being twirled and then he ended one song by giving me a big dip backwards forcing me to keep one heel on the floor and letting the other rise for very high for balance. I am sure someone got a good view as my skirt rose up much higher than i felt comfortable with and he had a great view of my breasts made visable as the material of my dress lifted (remember the make and design of the dress). looking at my breasts and then me said i was very pretty. What could i say?

After we danced he took me to a small booth and ordered another round. We continued talking and he had his arm around me rubbing my back, shoulder, arm and my side if he got a chance. His other hand immediately rested on my mid thigh. he ordered another round and we kept talking and laughing alot. he was very funny and his hand kept moving up my thigh to my hem line which you can imagine is very high and nearly at the goods, but i was also touching him and gave him a peck on the check for saying something nice. Then he pushed the limit and when laughing moved his hand rest of the way up my thigh. I don't know why i did it and i did feel slutty but could not help it, i opened up for him, right there in the booth with others in the bar. he smiled and began to lightly brush me with the side of his pinky. it felt good, but i decided enough was enough and told him we could talk but nothing more would happen but he clearly was excited. this lasted for a bit and he suggested going to his room. i said no, but didn't get up or move or anything either. I guess i had decided what we would do. he then smiled and said i know and leaned over, wispered something in my ear and kissed my cheek, squeezing me to him.

bee9
09-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Pretty impressive! Why not going for a full one, do you have a partner already or something else has stopped you?

mandie
09-23-2010, 10:55 PM
maybe i did, i need to finish the story

bee9
09-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Oh, sorry. You are welcome to finish it. So far - utterly speachless, really impressive :)

mandie
09-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Sorry for the delay in finishing.

So, he had just wispered something in my ear. I can not say what, but despite feeling even sluttier i agreed to what he said and said yes with a nevous giggle. He said lets finish our drinks which we did and then he got up and helped me out of the booth. I readjusted my mini dress which was showing too much after coming out of the booth. he put his arm around me but his hand was on my but rubbing it as we walked across the bar and towards the door. Just as we walked out he moved his hand below my butt to my thigh which i thought was wierd, but didn't say anything. the bar opened to the lobby and as we walked across the lobby he moved his hand up to my bare butt under the dress and i could feel a breeze. I said no we were in the lobby and he just smiled, pulled me closer and said shsss its ok baby. I kinda froze like and just kept walking with him, his hand on my bare butt and knowing someone behind us could see me with his hand on me. The same guy was working the counter again and I know he saw given his smile in the mirror on the wall.

As we left the lobby i was shocked as his hand move up again still under my very tight minidress to my lower back. now my butt was fully exposed but so was my pussy. i went to pull my dress down but he said no and he said you know you like it. keep it like that. i did.

when we got to the elevator he hit the button and it opened right away. i was so relieved that we saw no one other than the guy at the counter! we walked in and immediately he kissed me long hard and deep and he was rubbing my bare back and butt. it was nice. he then hit the floor number and turned me around so my back was to him. he moved his hands to my side and moved them up until he was near my breasts. he then slide his hands to the front under my dress and lightly squeezed each of my breasts. it sent tingles up and down me as i stood there with my mini dress at my waist and his hands on my breasts. he then moved his hands and lifted each of my arms above my head. with one hand holding my hands above my head he started undoing the strap behind my neck. I said no, not that, but he said its ok, and encouraged me while holding my hands up. He undid the strap and my dress immediately fell in the front exposing my chest. he turned me around looking at me and said very nice things. he then kissed me again but pushed the dress completely off me to the floor. i was fullly naked kissing him in the elevator.

when we reached his floor he picked up the dress and we walked to his room holding each other; me with only heels and a smile.

I can post a pic of the dress if it helps you with the story.

fearsomeaus
09-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Sorry for the delay in finishing.

I can post a pic of the dress if it helps you with the story.

Yes please! Hopefully with you in it!

bee9
09-25-2010, 08:49 PM
You are lucky to find such guy! The dare went pretty good. Waiting for continuation. :)

electro
09-26-2010, 03:47 AM
Niiice, great story! Seems you enjoyed it too :)

mandie
10-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Last night I stayed in the same hotel again. Around 10 PM again I went down to the bar. This time I wore high strappy heels, a 10 inch gray and white plaid flounsy mini skirt and a sheer black top with no bra or panties. I sat at the bar and was sure to give the guys watching the game a look or two. I did get lots of drinks and didn't turn down an offer for a dance. It was a fun dare!