PDA

View Full Version : What is the appeal of wedgies?

BlitzMundane
09-21-2010, 07:29 PM
This is a truth specifically for people who like wedgies. This is not a flame thread, I'm just honestly curious.

Why do you like wedgies?
Is it a sexual fascination?
How long have you been interested in the fetish?
How did you discover it?
Is it something to be ashamed of? (E.i., if your mom questioned you about it, would you tell her?)
What is your favorite kind of wedgie?
How do you go about bringing up the practice of wedgie-ing to a partner?

NeonInk
09-22-2010, 02:51 AM
Oooh first to reply!
Cha cha cha!
Okay this may be a long reply but I cant say yet, if this were truly a deep sexual fetish with me than I would probably answer the questions like "favorite kind of wedgie".
But I am a bdsm slave, owned by a Mistress, quite a nice and loving one but that isn't the point.
The point is, in the lifestyle, the submissive's usually feed off of certain things, humiliation being the particular thing for this post.
I only really like this, because it is a part of submissiveness and of humiliation, so I cant see anything else anyone would like about it though.

BlitzMundane
09-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Oooh first to reply!
Cha cha cha!
Okay this may be a long reply but I cant say yet, if this were truly a deep sexual fetish with me than I would probably answer the questions like "favorite kind of wedgie".
But I am a bdsm slave, owned by a Mistress, quite a nice and loving one but that isn't the point.
The point is, in the lifestyle, the submissive's usually feed off of certain things, humiliation being the particular thing for this post.
I only really like this, because it is a part of submissiveness and of humiliation, so I cant see anything else anyone would like about it though.
Okay, I can understand that. I think you pretty much summed it all up. ^_^