PDA

View Full Version : How much, luv?

Sharp Nacelle
09-21-2010, 06:53 PM
This is really for the girls among us as I suspect I already know the answer from most guys.

Anyway, the question is - how much money would you require to have sex with some random stranger?

BlitzMundane
09-21-2010, 07:18 PM
No amount is enough. Plain and simple.

Anjelen
09-21-2010, 11:37 PM
I may not be a girl, but - $78,44 dollars for the first hour, then $39,22 for every next hour, counted on the first fifteen minute mark - that's 60 and 30 euros respectively - is my base fee.

This includes some mind bondage, humiliation and impact/ sensation play as desired.

Further fetishes are negotiable.

boyslave89
09-22-2010, 02:31 AM
why do you already 'know' for guys?

NeonInk
09-22-2010, 02:45 AM
Not a girl but am transgendered so it equals out.
I chose 1k to 10k, I guess the 100 to 1k would be okay too depending what was chosen and with who.

Stix
09-22-2010, 10:41 AM
From your "I suspect I already know the answer from most guys" comment I bet this wasn't the sort of answer you were looking for from me (being a guy)

But yeah...no amount is enough

Need I really explain why?

Sharp Nacelle
09-22-2010, 12:03 PM
why do you already 'know' for guys?

Because I've offered loads of guys money for sex and got fairly similar responses from each. Obviously.

greenapple
09-22-2010, 02:50 PM
hmm...from personal experience..and just the way i view my self.....i would say..from 10-100...

Daydreamer
09-22-2010, 04:54 PM
I answered $100-$1000... Although it would be on the higher half of that.

To be honest, I don't quite buy it that some people say they wouldn't for any amount. I suppose if you're already rich... But if you're not and someone offered you a million or more dollars to have sex with them (not even unprotected) for like half an hour, you would say no? But then again, maybe some people really would still turn it down.

Niamh
09-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Interesting that so many have said never. What are your specific reasons that you know you would never do it?

Stix
09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
I answered $100-$1000... Although it would be on the higher half of that.

To be honest, I don't quite buy it that some people say they wouldn't for any amount. I suppose if you're already rich... But if you're not and someone offered you a million or more dollars to have sex with them (not even unprotected) for like half an hour, you would say no? But then again, maybe some people really would still turn it down.

Yeah I would still turn it down...

Call me "crazy", but sex means more than just money to me...I believe its something that only 2 people who care about each other very much can share...

And I would probably find it quite difficult to care deeply about a complete stranger.

GetdareTEO
09-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Depends on the stranger: If extremely beautiful/sexy and a nice person- 0$
If the ugliest woman you've never seen (or worse),
we'll be talking millions. But I think everybody has
their price ;)

bee9
09-23-2010, 05:57 AM
Yeah I would still turn it down...

Call me "crazy", but sex means more than just money to me...I believe its something that only 2 people who care about each other very much can share...

And I would probably find it quite difficult to care deeply about a complete stranger.

Call me "crazy" as well.

"no amount is enough" is my answer. Just 'cuz I love my wife.