PDA

View Full Version : S/M Chat Group

hazelton
09-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Hey guys and girls of getdare to let you all know me and a few other members have set up a msn chat group for those interested in bdsm and are wanting to take it further also to meet like minded peaple if interested or any questions please pm me and i shall explain it abit more indepth :)

joekidd
09-22-2010, 12:32 PM
I fully support this post. I would also like to add a little bit. This MSN Group is looking for people that are truly into the S/M relationship. Though most of this will be conducted online it's best that we get people who are committed to this. Also were trying to get an even mix of slaves, doms, and masters. PM Hazelton if ur interested. Or you could chat with me as well.

Ultrare
09-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Hello Everyone. My name's Vincent. I'm also part of this group, have been since it started. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Cheers!

joekidd
09-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Right now we are actively pursuing Slaves (Female, or Male) and Mistresses. There is only a certain amount of people that we can let into this group. In order to have a balanced number were not accepting Male Masters...sorry for the inconvenience.

skismo
09-22-2010, 08:20 PM
i wud like to join as an slave just wanna try out i am a 19 year old male
slave dont now my boundyries.

lopezgabe9
09-22-2010, 08:25 PM
I would want to try it as a slave also.
How do i do it?

joekidd
09-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Slaves...we would like you to post some information about yourself.

First your age (You must be over 18..no exceptions)

Also tell us what your likes, limits, and turn-ons are.

Tell us what part of the country you are located so we can set up a schedule of some sort.

Finally just as important as your age requirement is the fact that you must own a camera or webcam. Also you must be able to work this camera or webcam we dont want people telling us they dont know how to upload pictures or something like that. The webcam/camera provides us insurance that your carrying out the tasks given to you.

Like I said this is a group that has limited number so were only looking for candidates that are serious about participating in this.

timetoshine
09-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Im sorry to tell you, but the chances that you will find a female to join your group on this site is quite slim. You might get 3 mistresses and 1 female slave if your lucky.

gslave
09-23-2010, 05:46 AM
slave here, pls add me
msn: [email protected]

Ultrare
09-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Anyone interested in being considered for this group please PM either myself or Hazelton. Please keep in mind that we are trying to balance the group out with regards to males/females and master/slaves, so if you are declined do not take it personally. There will be a brief interview process to determine if you are a good candidate for our group, so please be patient.

Thank you

Domsub
09-26-2010, 11:22 AM
really a great group and a really awesome bunch of people. Think carefully before you decide though, as it's better if you're going to be an active member :)