PDA

View Full Version : 18 m uk needs dres to do at work

mackemlad
09-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Hi there I'm 18 male and from the uk, I need some dares to do at work, nothing that will get me in trouble or fired also no one can find out.

Limits are in signature xx

Irishbttm69
09-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Ok, without knowing what kind of work you do or if it's in an office or what, this should be an easy one. At some point in the day, find a secluded place and remove your underwear. Depending on what kind of underwear you were you can fold them up and put them in your pocket, but you have to carry them around with you the rest of the day (Or you could dispose of them completely depending on whether or not you have a trash can with a lid.) Let me know how it goes.

mackemlad
09-21-2010, 07:14 AM
Ok, without knowing what kind of work you do or if it's in an office or what, this should be an easy one. At some point in the day, find a secluded place and remove your underwear. Depending on what kind of underwear you were you can fold them up and put them in your pocket, but you have to carry them around with you the rest of the day (Or you could dispose of them completely depending on whether or not you have a trash can with a lid.) Let me know how it goes.

That sounds fun, I'll give it a try I finish at half 4 an I'm in a factory environment.

Keep the dares flowing people

mackemlad
09-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Come on guys I need more dares to do, I'm willing to do them till Thursday. I'm in a factory environment. Dare me !!!!

Kae
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM
What kind of toys do you have, if any?

Camslave uk
09-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Do you get changed when you arrive at work? If so, wear only small, revealing briefs for the week and make sure you give everyone a good look as you get changed.

Report back on here

Irishbttm69
09-22-2010, 01:50 PM
So what happened with the underwear dare that I gave you? Did you do it? Details, details, details. ;-)