PDA

View Full Version : New slave receiving punishment. Spanking.

tshirtnopanties30
09-20-2010, 08:11 PM
I have disobeyed my master and broke 2 rules which was questioning him when told to do something and going somewhere without notifying him. I am supposed to get a spanking but don't know when and where.. This will be my 1st punishment because I have never had a master before..so I do not know what to expect or what to do. do I just bend over and take it? Scream? Cry? Beg? I know if I try to stop it, it might just prolong the punishment or add another one. Plus I admit I was wrong I broke the rules and should be punished..so please sorry if I sound stupid but I just want heads up on the whole deal

Jakesdare
09-21-2010, 12:41 AM
This post is adorable.. And SO something I would do :p but I've only been partially spanked by a 'master' who was quite a softy.. And it HURT! mine only lasted about 20 seconds though..

Be scared! It's gonna hurt hurt..

Sorry to be bluntly honest, but it's a punishment for a reason!! :P

hoof
09-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Be strong and get ready for the glow! OW!
Love the name by the way.....

tshirtnopanties30
09-21-2010, 05:39 AM
Thank you for your reply..I had a feeling it would hurt..but of course I've been tryna convince myself it won't be so bad..I actually was supposed to have 2 punishments a mystery one and be spanked 25 times..why 25? Its a high enough number to get me worried and low enough so it won't harm me..Master told me if I earn it I have the option of taking a punishment off the table so I got the mystery one taking away..now I'm freaking out wondering when the spanking is and if its gonna be 25 slow spanks or real quick ones..

BettyBoop
09-21-2010, 07:34 AM
If you look just above your post you'll see:

"This section is only for posting punishments!"

I'll just move this.

MasterPain
09-21-2010, 07:36 AM
masterofsouls that comment is out of like, calling him/her pathetic. fuck dude, they are asking for advice, knowing what to expect and you come off being a dickhole about it. thats hardly how you respect a person let alone a submissive.

bee9
09-21-2010, 07:39 AM
I have disobeyed my master and broke 2 rules which was questioning him when told to do something and going somewhere without notifying him. I am supposed to get a spanking but don't know when and where.. This will be my 1st punishment because I have never had a master before..so I do not know what to expect or what to do. do I just bend over and take it? Scream? Cry? Beg? I know if I try to stop it, it might just prolong the punishment or add another one. Plus I admit I was wrong I broke the rules and should be punished..so please sorry if I sound stupid but I just want heads up on the whole deal

Bend over and beg for more until you understand how you should behave in future.

Calimero
10-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Thank you for your reply..I had a feeling it would hurt..but of course I've been tryna convince myself it won't be so bad..I actually was supposed to have 2 punishments a mystery one and be spanked 25 times..why 25? Its a high enough number to get me worried and low enough so it won't harm me..Master told me if I earn it I have the option of taking a punishment off the table so I got the mystery one taking away..now I'm freaking out wondering when the spanking is and if its gonna be 25 slow spanks or real quick ones..

I would be terrified if I was going to get 25 spanks for a punishment.. I would think at that it would be some warming up spanks.. If its any consolation from some slaves I have spoken too, anything over 10 HARD spanks and your bottom can desensitise, however I always find its a few hours later that I really feel it.. Yes at the time it hurts(mmm Love it), but its the after ache that really gets you..

Spanking is not very effective against me though.. as I love it.. however recently Master showed me the difference between a spanking and a punishment spanking.. I managed three before pulling away. ( was allowed to as I was not actually under punishment)

May I ask if you have been spanked at all before???? ( was curious as to if you had anything to guage it on) Although I would not think to question your Master.. you have to trust that your Master knows what is best for you.

Mistress_Louisa
10-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Oh, man up ;) My Slave took 50 full force spanks to each cheek just last weekend, and he took it like a good boy.

P.S. Some people find the sensation of spanking very sensuous, depending upon the force used. Remember at the end of the day, you should have a safe word to let your Master know if things become too much.

Calimero
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Mistress Louisa, may I respecfully ask if that was your Slaves first spanking?

I ask as I feel that a first spanking is always a hard one, as you do not know how you will respond.

This comes from a slave who does indeed find her masters spankings sensual and enjoyable even though there is pain in varying degrees.

Mistress_Louisa
10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Mistress Louisa, may I respecfully ask if that was your Slaves first spanking?

I ask as I feel that a first spanking is always a hard one, as you do not know how you will respond.

This comes from a slave who does indeed find her masters spankings sensual and enjoyable even though there is pain in varying degrees.

Oh, no, it wasn't his first, not by a long shot!

But it was definitely the most intense spanking I've ever given him ;)

Calimero
10-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Thank you Mistress Louisa for your reply.

Although just a slave I thought that 25 was just a high number to receive on a first punishment was all... Which was why I asked.

MasterQ81
10-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Thank you Mistress Louisa for your reply.

Although just a slave I thought that 25 was just a high number to receive on a first punishment was all... Which was why I asked.
Just as well its not your first punishment when I see you on Monday then isnt it ?? :sado:

sweetsong
10-23-2010, 04:41 PM
25 is nothing. It won't be that bad at all. At least for me it wouldn't. :P

I personally think the red and bruising is kind of hot. 0=)

Calimero
10-24-2010, 07:41 AM
Just as well its not your first punishment when I see you on Monday then isnt it ?? :sado:

Yes Master... but I do not see Monday as a Punishment.

I just think 25 is such a high number for a first time.

Merlin
10-25-2010, 01:34 AM
I just think 25 is such a high number for a first time.while i am no fan of spankings as punishment because i think it ca be often not transport the meaning behind a punishment... but to the subject the point is 25 can be nothing and can be a lot dependent on so many aspects that it is hard to say it is a lot or not.