PDA

View Full Version : Games

darren
11-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Everyone knows about strip poker, but what other games have you ever played where you lose clothes when you lose points?

Hccmike
11-12-2007, 05:45 AM
this is in the wrong sectoion

lonewolf
11-12-2007, 09:47 AM
played strip basketball and strip pool they were fun when their in public area:D :D

Powerstrip
11-12-2007, 09:48 AM
I played strip table tennis once. I er....lost. To be fair, the guy I played had his own table tennis table at home, so he got more practice.

I got down to trousers and underwear and started to win, got him down to about the same, and then lost. I was taken to the garden, told to take my underwear off and run round 10 times.

It's a damn big garden that :\

DareByrd
11-12-2007, 10:39 AM
lol my friends can make anything a strip game...lol everything from monopoly to football

Powerstrip
11-12-2007, 10:54 AM
lol my friends can make anything a strip game...lol everything from monopoly to football

It is true that you can play anything and add "strip" to the start of the name.

A better list would be what can't you play as a strip game?

darren
11-12-2007, 11:28 AM
this is in the wrong sectoion

Sorry, still new and I find the sections quite confusing.

tordman
11-12-2007, 01:38 PM
It is true that you can play anything and add "strip" to the start of the name.

A better list would be what can't you play as a strip game?
You can't play strip paintball
(well you could but you probably wouldn't be having any children)

Powerstrip
11-12-2007, 01:57 PM
You can't play strip paintball
(well you could but you probably wouldn't be having any children)

:eek: You have a point there.

anonimousbob
11-12-2007, 02:18 PM
yep, it can hurt enought through clothes, much worse on bare skin

Krystal
11-12-2007, 05:21 PM
strip charades is pretty fun.

as is strip tag

SubMissChievous
11-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Can be done with many video games too. I had thought of doing a Strip Mario Kart game with a friend lately. Didn't happen yet though, lol

Marc
11-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Played strip Banzai (UK TV programme that has 'japanese betting syle games' as, effectively, sketches) with my gf once!

http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/Banzai

ryan
11-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Haha, me and a few mates played strip table tennis..

luckily i didnt end up naked though.

cyrano69
11-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Play Strip "rock paper scissors" on webcam using the game in MSN Messenger with a very good female friend.

It was a very close call. She lost :D but I was a graceful winner and it had been so much fun I stripped fully in the end.

Ikon
11-30-2007, 06:06 PM
i want to play strip games! lol yea ive come up with several games, and it is pretty easy to add strip to about any game, just think about it

jackie
02-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Obviously I've played strip poker before. I've also played strip beer pong as well as just random things like strip chess or a strip videogame.

(I like to play games)

sweetashoney
02-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Nearly every game can be changed to involve removal of clothing.

I think one of my favourites is strip twister. Because as you get more and more naked the game gets more erotic with naked bodies being so close yet you are not allowed to touch :)

LordCaspen
02-23-2008, 11:49 PM
Does anyone here, or has anyone here in the past played strip games where clothing lost belongs to the winner, and others go home naked?

If you have in the past -- did you win or lose? Tell us a little about it.

Dareholic
09-27-2012, 04:04 PM
One of my fav. strip games is Strip Monopoly.

spacegal24
09-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Does anyone here, or has anyone here in the past played strip games where clothing lost belongs to the winner, and others go home naked?

If you have in the past -- did you win or lose? Tell us a little about it.
This very thing actually happened to me a few weeks ago. My boyfriend and I played strip Zombie Dice, it was pretty close, but I lost, so I gave him all my clothes and I drove home naked. It was like 3AM so it wasn't too bad. Still, we live in a pretty big city and he lives about 20 minutes from me so it was pretty nerve-wracking.

Star Shadows
09-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Please do not bump threads that were last posted on 4 years ago

samantha69
09-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Games
Everyone knows about strip poker, but what other games have you ever played where you lose clothes when you lose points?

Strip Hearts.

Some friends and I were big Hearts players. One day we were playing for money -- not large amounts, just enough to add a bit of zest to it -- and someone suggested that if we really wanted to make it a challenge, we should play it with clothing bets. Well, being a batch of cut throat players, all of whom were convinced of our playing skill, we just had to try it.

As you know (assuming you play Hearts) you get points (points are bad, low score wins) at the end of each round, based on the "bad" cards you have accumulated -- one point for each heart and thirteen points for the queen of spades. The winner of the whole game is the player with the lowest score at the end of the round where the worst player's point total exceeds 100. So we decided that at the end of each round, the player who took the most points in that round had to remove one article of clothing. (In case of a tie -- one player with 13 hearts and another player with the queen of spades -- they both had to remove something.)

We took to playing to the standard 100 point target. Game was over when we hit that, no matter what the state of dress or undress of the group. Then we switched to playing until a player had to remove their final item of clothing. Sometimes we played until only one player was not nude. It all depended on the group's mood and the amount of time we had available. (Oh -- and "shooting the moon" -- that is what you call it when one player deliberately sets out to take all of the points -- that is, win all 13 hearts plus the queen of spades -- people generally have a house rule that says when a player successfully shoots the moon, depending on house rules, either that player subtracts 26 points from their score or all other players get 26 points added -- so for Strip Hearts we decided that it was player's choice to put one item of clothing back on or to require that all the other players removed one item each.)

It was fun. I always enjoyed it more than strip poker.