PDA

View Full Version : bad slut wants punishments

shhh
09-19-2010, 01:36 AM
i'm new to this so sorry if its in the wrong area
I need punishments now im a bad little slut that isnt good enough for a master but i will perform and punishment you give me and try to reply how i went
I am up for anything except poo or piss or public or family
Bring it on! Be creative this slut needs to be punished!!!!!

GetdareTEO
09-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Mm... what is your age? :confused:

BettyBoop
09-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Yes, this is in the wrong section.

Moved to TorD Online.

linearizationcannon
09-19-2010, 05:58 AM
Take a large cucumber and cut it in half so you have two thick dildo-equivlents. Thickly coat both in bengay or tabasco sauce. Then insert one in your anus and one in your cunt. Add some more bengay to your clit. Then pull on some panties to keep the cucumbers in. For the next two hours you have to vigorously exercise. If you have a bicycle, bicycling would be perfect. You may take them out 4 hours after that.

Bubuk
09-21-2010, 07:52 AM
Everything you eat for 2-3 days should be inserted in your pussy for 3 hours.

sockless74
09-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I have a 2 dares for you to choose from or do them both if you'd like.

1. Get two dice, if you can't find any, use this random number generator http://www.random.org/ make sure to set the minimum number as 2 and the maximum number as 12 so it will match what dice would do.

The number you roll is the amount of orgasms you must have while inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. If you can't produce enough orgasms then you can substitute hours for orgasms. So if you need to get to 12, but can only have 6 orgasms then you must spend 6 hours inside your small space. You can consider all those boring hours the punishment for not getting all the required orgasms. So this will either be really fun or really boring, either way is fine by me.

Try to find a space that is really tight and dark. You don't want to be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

If you would like to be more daring use more dice or set the random number generator higher.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. If you don't like that dare you can try this one or do both if you want to. I dare you to wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside.

If you decide to try either of my dares make sure you let me know how they go.

Huey11
09-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Buy a piggy butt plug,
Wear it for 24 hours. (Less two 10 minute "comfort" breaks)
No cheating.

Jerimy Miles
09-21-2010, 02:12 PM
go out in the woods and pick up some nettles. fill your underwear with them and walk home at the most public way. take the nettles out at home and
make the skin wet. wait 1 hour till you touch yourself.

have fun.