PDA

View Full Version : Intense Dare

saintcmj13
11-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Okay I just did this one, so I thought I'd see if anyone else would do it. I got this idea from another thread, so I'm just expanding on it. Take two keys, one to your house and one that doesn't matter. Mix them up and, without looking, place them at opposite ends of your backyard, maybe one even close to the front yard, making it harder than the other. Now take 4 slips of paper. Write 8 dares, one on each side if slip. Now place two slips each in the path you would take to get to either key. Just drop them so you don't know which side will be facing up. Now go inside, strip naked, and lock yourself out of your house (I brought a phone outside with me just in case). Now make a choice, which way do you go. Hopefully you go the right way first and find the correct key. The twist is that as you go for that key you must stop and do the dare on the slip of paper, whichever one is facing up.

I did this dare, placing one key near the front yard and the other in the back of the backyard. There are alot of houses with a view into my yard so I was nervous. There is nothing worse/good as the feeling of knowing there is no turning back at all. First I went to the back of the backyard. The first slip of paper told me to lick my fot clean, which was quite disgusting. The second slip of paper told me to do 30 jumping jacks, which was quite embarrasing. I finally got to the key, ready to retreat inside to my safe house, but I went the wrong way. Now I had to go to back to the beginning and get the key in the front yard. The first slip of paper I reached was my bondage one. I had to go back to the beginning, get my rope, and blindfold myself and tie my feet together until i found the second slip. It took about 10 minutes. The second paper was my masturbation one. I had to jack off for 5 minutes, no cumming. After that embarassing episode, I crept to my key with cars whizzing by. I grabbed the key and ran to my door, adreneline flowing. Now tell me your stories or give some suggestions to make it harder next time. I'll do it again if I get some good ideas. Thanks

GDJones
03-24-2017, 10:01 PM
This dare is being used as a punishment for losing the BvG thread. Thank you for writing this dare!