PDA

View Full Version : tattoo

trakandar
09-16-2010, 05:43 AM
hello

i would like some ideas if possible, my slave has been very bad lately and needs punishment, i wanna get her a tattoo saying "property of (my name)" on her butt, she suggested something like "(my name)'s cum dumpster slave" or something like that, any suggestions or ideas?? would appreciate it a lot

CollaredBlondie
09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
is she happy with having a REAL tattoo? or is it just a pen-mark? She realises that REAL tattoos are there forever and getting them removed is expensive and hurts?

trakandar
09-16-2010, 01:09 PM
is she happy with having a REAL tattoo? or is it just a pen-mark? She realises that REAL tattoos are there forever and getting them removed is expensive and hurts?

yes she knows that.....,she loves tattoos and have a lot of them, she actually is very exited about that, i just wanted some ideas

onknees
09-16-2010, 01:44 PM
I tell you what I got maybe it can give you an idea.
I got a tatoo of the hawkeye, it's the fetish animal from my mistress state (Iowa) and under I have her initials, so i can still show the tatoo without showing it's a slave tatoo

CollaredBlondie
09-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Aha. Right. I just wanted to check, tis all ^_^ Does she have a slave name? Or is there a word, or even an icon that means something to you both/that she associates with you?

Noxcreatura
09-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Tattoo, should be done carefully with loads and loads of planning. Especially in situation such as yours where you are giving your slave the tattoo.

Just out of curiosity, so this is a tattoo that will be given to her because she has been bad? as a punishment?. Everyone is entitled to their own devices but I just wanted to say that, instead of getting the tattoo as a punishment, why not give it to her as a form of... bodning between the two of you? that way it will trigger a positive thought process associated with the tattoo and the relationship both of you has, thus strengthening it further?

As I said before, just a quick thought of mine ;)

MechaKing
09-17-2010, 06:12 PM
she needs punishment... so you are giving her something she is excited about? :confused:

Hislily
09-19-2010, 04:54 PM
I see two big problems with this. One, tattoos are permanent. What if, hypothetically, something were to happen between you two? Something like splitting up and seeing other people, or even reversing roles at some point? That tattoo would be a bitch to explain, and it would be incredibly annoying to live with.

Second, a tattoo would be a permanent punishment for a most likely small, temporary thing. I would highly recommend using pen or marker instead of leaving a permanent reminder of a small mistake. Just as an example, if I ate without permission, Master wouldn't insist on giving me a tattoo or branding me. He would find a form of punishment that fit the act. In my opinion, it's almost cruel to do something that cannot be reversed as punishment for something that can be corrected through other, less permanent means.