PDA

View Full Version : mods

dkong
11-10-2007, 06:47 PM
strawberry is the new mod i just wanna say congrats!
Also, i no u mightt wont another mod,( no not me) i think naughty_chloe would be a good choice.

Fiendish
11-10-2007, 06:48 PM
strawberry is the new mod i just wanna say congrats!
Also, i no u mightt wont another mod,( no not me) i think naughty_chloe would be a good choice.

I would like to agree, both on congratulating strawberry, and that naughty_chloe would be a good mod.

chain
11-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Belongs in the getDare.com section, and the suggestion forum at that.
Moved :) Also, we will not be adding anymore mods for the foreseeable future.

SubMissChievous
11-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Well, I'll take the opprtunity here to congratulate getdare for choosing The Little Strawberry as their new mod (Congrats to her have already been made through PM this morning... :) ) Very clever choice in my opinion!

Thanks to dkong & Fiendish for their nice comment. I'm both surprised & flattered... :)

Sum
11-10-2007, 09:16 PM
I'd also like to take this opportunity to publicly congratulate The Little Strawberry (also congratulated though pm already) I have no doubt that she'll make a great mod as she's shown a clear and level headedness (hmm not coming up on spell check that word, but google seems to think it's ok) though her conduct here so far.

@ naughty chole why surprised? I was reading the mod(s) needed thread again, trying to guess who the three other people that changingtheclick had said "will be considered for Mod spots in the future if need be we need another mod" i can't help but think you'd be in that three along with hampers, you and him seemed clearly above the rest posting there, can't quite decide who the third person is though. I love guessing games lol.

SubMissChievous
11-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh I'm just saying surprised in the sense that I've received many nice comments through private messages & here now since I posted in Mods needed. A lot of them came from people that I didn't know already so pleasantly surprised that's what I meant! :)

dkong
11-10-2007, 09:26 PM
o no! i just relized, Thelittlestrawbery! that means no more fight with her:(

jk{kind of}

Fiendish
11-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks to dkong & Fiendish for their nice comment. I'm both surprised & flattered... :)

Hey, I worked with you awhile back, remember. Both then and now, you show an intelligence above the average GD user, and have started more useful threads than anyone else I can name off the top of my head.

It's nothing personal, you see, you just seem like a perfect candidate for Mod-ship if they need more.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Thanks to all of you for congratulating me.... And honestly, I think Chloe would be a great mod too... I was kinda expecting her to be chosen...

But lets hope that in the near future she will be chosen :) 'Im rooting for her, and I think we'd make a great team ^_^

SubMissChievous
11-12-2007, 07:18 AM
Thanks Strawberry! :) I was kinda little disappointed when I saw you had not posted in the Mod(s) needed thread so I was really happy when I read the announcement this weekend. I have no doubt you'll do a great job! Hence the reason why I congratulated GD for choosing you :)

MasterPain
11-12-2007, 08:58 AM
i was going to put my hat in but i didnt want to type that much...

congrats to berry girl,

and congrats for the closest runner up miss naughty

Coyote
11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
not to be a party pooper but Chloe may or may not have been the runner up. That is up to Depp and he does not tell who the runner up was.

Sorry but just telling the truth

xxxMichellexxx
11-12-2007, 02:37 PM
not to be a party pooper but Chloe may or may not have been the runner up. That is up to Depp and he does not tell who the runner up was.

Sorry but just telling the truth

she wasn't the runner up guys sorry. She was third or fourth I believe

Fiendish
11-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Doesn't change our opinion of her, though.

Coyote
11-12-2007, 02:44 PM
she wasn't the runner up guys sorry. She was third or fourth I believe

ok so you are cool with me pointing that out not mad or anything

xxxMichellexxx
11-12-2007, 02:45 PM
ok so you are cool with me pointing that out not mad or anything

ya im fine with it

Coyote
11-12-2007, 02:46 PM
ok cool. Just trying to help

chain
11-12-2007, 05:27 PM
You'd be surprised on how mods are picked. Not very organized or efficient. We spray paint the potential mod's names onto cougars, and stick them in a pit. Last surviving cougar is the mod.

Powerstrip
11-12-2007, 05:34 PM
You'd be surprised on how mods are picked. Not very organized or efficient. We spray paint the potential mod's names onto cougars, and stick them in a pit. Last surviving cougar is the mod.

I take it the cougars read coyote on one and attack all together? :p

(Only kidding mate)

brownie
11-12-2007, 05:48 PM

So it random, kinda?

Sum
11-12-2007, 05:51 PM

That's actually the funniest post i've read in an age! Brownie please consider chaingangistheclick for your good Humour Award.

brownie
11-12-2007, 05:56 PM
i cant give it out by myself, i need your help, and make sure u put in ur jooke voting starts tomorrow!

Marc
11-13-2007, 01:33 AM
So it random, kinda?

No, you just make sure you have the winning cougar - simple!

bobo
11-13-2007, 12:06 PM
No, you just make sure you have the winning cougar - simple!

you just need to give everybody else's cougar sleeping pills