PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Grades

Dares>Truth
09-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi! This is for those of us in school. If you don't get a passing grade on a test (or your final grade) you have to do the dare below. This will help give people modivation to study more :D! Remember to either post your limits or have them in your sig. Other wise you never now what you might get O_o.

musicluva
09-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Find a cucumber, banana, carrot, or anything about the size and shape of them and push it into your ass, leave it in one minute for every question you got wrong.

I got a 56% on a western europe map quiz with capitals and stuff on it.

dragonator
09-13-2010, 04:16 PM
this is to music as rugshaw didnt give a dare...

go and get 10 ice cubes and a LARGE container of water. drink the water. shove the ice cubes up your ass. for every 2 you get in you may raise your grade by 10% (of course it wont actually improve your grade but for the purposes of the dare that is)

now the remaining percent time 5 is the number of minutes before you are allowed to pee into the toliet.

now give yourself a bra connection wedgie until then and put the remainging ice in your bra.

I forgot to do my homework...

Hg.
09-14-2010, 09:48 AM
wtf is it with ppl and going to a PERSON ABOVE DARE THREAD and not giving DARES TO THE PERSON ABOVE today????

Well, it's combining two things, grades (usually relating to the younger audiences, or those younger audiences pretending to be older), and possible lack of general intelligence/understanding (hence failed tests). Also since these are interactive - tailored to each poster, more lurkers would come out of the woodwork to post, without due notice of the rules.

That's my take on the matter.

I agree entirely, though, this selfish attitude is rather irritating, I seems to be the bane of all 'person above' threads.

(PS I'm not part of this dare thread, so don't dare me.)

bjbarnes
09-14-2010, 02:19 PM
K, so next time you don't forget to do your homework you must first drink 6 glasses of water in 30 minutes, then put on a diaper (if you don't have one, which you probably don't, use a towel and a trash bag with leg holes cut out as rubber pants. Then go to the park (or any other public place) and do your homework on a table at the park. If you need to pee, you may only use the diaper until the homework is finished and you have writen "Only babies forget to do their homework" 200 times. If you can make it you may use the toilet when you get back home.

M/19
Dislikes: full public, too painful, clothpins and needles

I made 60 on my last spanish test

settingqt31
09-14-2010, 06:36 PM
bjbarnes- you must write lines saying "I will not fail my next spanish test" 50x but you must first find the spanish translation- the lines must be written in spanish

I got a 68 on a neuroscience exam

Opps didn't list limits

no public, pee, scat, anal, friends, and I don't own a dildo

lordbob
10-10-2010, 05:35 AM
put vinigar and baking soada down there got b+ on math test limits public buying things poo eating cum ice bondage medim- extrem pain

settingqt31
10-11-2010, 06:09 PM
A B+ isn't that bad- so this one will be medium, put a lil toothpaste on your asshole and then give yourself a regular wedgie (if you have girls panties use them)- must keep the wedgie in at least 30 minutes and do at least 25 situps.

I got an 84 on my most recent neurology exam

Ganja
10-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Not bad. Put a clamp on each nipple and smack each one 5 times.

Sadly. I got a 3 out of 7 (D+) on my last history in class essay test...

lordbob
10-13-2010, 02:52 PM
do your dare you gave him i got 2 E s no writing sentancdP other limits above

BananaPenguin
11-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Spank yourself. BUT, you must get hurt, but not too hard.

On a test, I got 40/50. (B+ or A)

zabuza
11-08-2010, 02:26 PM
next time you study you have to be naked and you window has to be open

i failed 5 classes

kleid223
11-08-2010, 05:36 PM
For every class you failed (which in this case is 5) you must edge that many times for 5 days. On the 5th day, you must get on a pair of panties, put 5 ice cubes up your ass, let that drip into a cup. Drink that then you may cum on the 5th day in the panties and sleep with them on your head all night, the cum part on your face.

lordbob
11-29-2010, 02:49 PM
do your dare if you get a bad grade i got 66 on a sceince test no limits writing sentes look belew

Forsythe
11-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Spank your self 59 times with a hair brush and then wax any hair you have on your body ( excluding head)

I got an E in my English Coursework...I should be getting As :s

Mr.J
09-24-2015, 05:01 PM
Rebooting this from the dreaded page 78.
I am failing English.

OmoGuy
09-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Fail another test/assignment and you're going to have 20 slaps to each ball and wear a thong viable above the waistline to class.

I got a 76 on my stats class and really need to bring my grade up..