PDA

View Full Version : Public Dares - Beginners to Experts! (18+)

metzgermeister
09-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Metzgermeister here!
I've came up with a bunch of dares that have some relation to public places or other people - not all of them are as erotic as others - I've aimed to include dares for beginners and masters alike.
I hope you like what I've came up with - leave your opinions if you wish. :D

- Wear a thong (gaudy design/colour optional) and approach a stranger in the street. Announce to them that you're wearing a thong and ask if they'd like to see it.

- Wear a strap-on dildo under your clothes (giving you the impression of having an erection) and walk around your local town centre acting like you're blissfully unaware. (even funnier for girls!)

- Here's the old favourite - wear a buttplug/vibrator and walk around your local town centre and attempt to keep a straight face.

- When inside an elevator/crowed public place, make loud orgasmic moans and act like nothing has happened when you get dodgy looks.

- Enter a changing booth in a clothes store - leave the store wearing your underwear/bra over the top of your clothes.

- Enter a public restroom - put the lid down and piss/shit on it - walk away innocently.

- Enter a changing booth in a clothes store - leave behind a pair of dirty undwear (skidmarks reccomended!) and walk out innocently.

- Write a phrase on your forehead with marker pen such as "CUM BUCKET", "FUDGE PACKER" or "SAUSAGE JOCKEY" and walk around as if you know nothing about it.

- Wear a smallish buttplug - enter a sex store and ask them if they sell buttplugs. When they ask what size, take the one out of your arse, show them it and exclaim: "One bigger than this!"

- Go to your local drugstore and loiter around the condoms/lubricants. When a clerk asks if they can help, ask if they sell ketchup or hedgehog flavoured condoms.

- (One for the straight guys) Look up "the handkerchief code" on Google. Got it? Go to a gay bar and wear an obscure handkerchief in your pocket (such as a brown one = scat) and make sure it is clearly visable for others to see.

- When at a resteraunt/cafe, when asked if you want condiments (such as salt/ketchup) decline and say: "No thank you, I have a tight ass."

- Go to your local charity shop and ask the clerks if they sell any used underwear. For those even more daring: ask if they sell any used dildos/vibrators.

- Sit at the back of a bus/train and cover your lap with a coat/jacket. Imitate masturbating with very excessive hand motions - act innocent if anybody notices.

- Find somebody walking around the town centre who is wearing a hoody/jacket with a hood. Try and slip a pair of underwear into their hood without them noticing. For those less daring - try a phone number on a slip of paper or even some candy wrappers/other litter.

- Wear a pair of loose fitting shorts/trousers and walk to a crowed area. Randomly drop your pants and act like nothing happened. For those more daring: walk a few paces with them around your ankles before pulling them back up.

- Go to a homeware store and lie down in one of the beds. Pretend to snore loudly whenever anybody walks past.

- Another one for the houseware store: go to the bathroom fittings and lie down in a bath. Tip a bottle of water of your head, take out a bottle of shampoo and begin lathering up your hair. Sing loudly to attract attention.

- One more for the houseware store: go to bathroom fittings and take a shit in one of the display toilets.

- If your town has a statue, go and stand by it in an erotic pose (such as fucking them from behind or giving them a blowjob)

- Dive into an ornamental fountain and act innocent once you climb out. Continue on walking as if nothing happened.

- Buy a dish from a cafe - something messy, like pasta/spaghetti or soup. Pour it over your head and continue walking as if nothing happened.

Whew! I had a lot of ideas there. They all just kept on coming.
That should be enough to keep you all going. :D

makemesufferso
09-15-2010, 06:17 AM
That is qite impressive you obviously thoght long and hard about it.
Any chance you and your Mistress want to abuse a male online - very eager to please.

seasider1953
10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
for the strap on one, blokes should masturbate until erect, then put a cock ring on, rather than a strap on.

metzgermeister
10-11-2010, 09:48 AM
for the strap on one, blokes should masturbate until erect, then put a cock ring on, rather than a strap on.

I did think that, but I wasn't sure how to word it. :D
Thanks for that.

LittleBoyWhore
10-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Great post (: Done about half of them, now theres just the other half left :D

metzgermeister
10-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Care to share how they went for you? :)

Crossdress_Bitch
10-13-2010, 11:29 AM
- Here's the old favourite - wear a buttplug/vibrator and walk around your local town centre and attempt to keep a straight face.

- If your town has a statue, go and stand by it in an erotic pose (such as fucking them from behind or giving them a blowjob)

Done these ones a couple of times each - the second one just for kicks, really, haha. I'm mature :P

I wouldn't do these ones though...

- Enter a public restroom - put the lid down and piss/shit on it - walk away innocently.

- One more for the houseware store: go to bathroom fittings and take a shit in one of the display toilets.

...because I'd feel sorry for the people who had to clean up my mess! My girlfriend used to work in a homeware shop and apparently this used to happen horribly often!

metzgermeister
10-13-2010, 03:22 PM
...because I'd feel sorry for the people who had to clean up my mess! My girlfriend used to work in a homeware shop and apparently this used to happen horribly often!

Yeah, I've heard stories about that happening too.
I guess this would be best for those without a concience. :)