PDA

View Full Version : 18/F Need Dares

TashaBaby
09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi I'm Tasha and I really need some dares to complete now.
I will accept any dares except for piss, poo, and family.

Anything humiliating, degrading, embarrassing and painful are most welcome.

Thanks,
Slave Tasha

Dusty123p
09-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Hi
Go to a large store and put a pack of condoms and a small cucumber in a basket. Then take the basket with you while u ask a member of staff for personal lubricant.
Then if u really daring take to the longest checkout que and buy them

GetdareTEO
09-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Roll a dice: If 1 or 2, post a picture of you as avatar (profile picture), and
roll again (If you get 1 or 2 twice, you're done ;) )

If 3 or 4, make yourself a duct tape bikini and wear it for a busy
day (if you have no tape, reroll :) )

If 5 or 6, try this http://giltmenagerie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/karada.gif for 1 day (if no rope, roll again)

Punishment: For each reroll, add 1 day to the time

If you don't have rope and don't have tape either, go and buy it, and add 1 day to the time :eek:

KrobalisK
09-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Wear all and only items of clothing that are white/see through. Get into the shower, turn on the water and get as transparent as you can. Go about your daily business like this and when you return home you will masturbate and cum inside your panties and the dare is done. ^^

sockless74
09-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I dare you to wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. Update us every few days to tell us how it i going.

tallguy2241
09-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Take a plain white t-shirt. Either use a marker right on the shirt, or paper signs pinned front and back, write "T-shirt: $20". Go to a mall, school, or other similar public place for an hour. If asked, you must explain that you will sell them the shirt for $20. If they accept, you must take it off and give it to them! What you wear underneath is up to you. After an hour, or when you sell the shirt, you may go home.

loves strip bets
09-13-2010, 12:48 AM
i dare you to get a group of males over and play a strip game against them you being the only female playing if you lose you have to either streak down the road or do a forfeit of thier choice.

Memories for Life
09-13-2010, 02:50 AM
Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!

sirh
09-13-2010, 05:44 AM
if u wanna be my cam slave u shold wear nothing in front of web cam and make 20 boy to cum for u