PDA

View Full Version : cheat

uncurios
09-12-2010, 07:18 AM
ok just came up with a new game idea.
basically you have two people the sub and dom.
agree on a dare 1 to 6 1 bieng easy then on 6 it bieng something the sub isnt sure about but will do if has to. Then either do that twice over so you have 12 dares or make the second set an intensity like 2 / times.
anyway the dom then rolls the two dice deciding on the fate of the sub's fate however they have a choice to tell the truth or cheat and choose 2 at his will if he does not like the results. the sub can accept the doms answer
and do them or can accuse him of cheating.
if he was in fact cheating the sub gets away free and choooses 2 dares (but only 1 to 5) for the dom to do however if he wrobly accuses him he is a full slave for 30 mins (or different time agreed in advanced) doing whatever the dom askes including everything on the dice dares plus anything else inside the subs limits. (you could even make them do something homework or somthing but agree in advanced.)

womble
09-12-2010, 07:52 AM
This has the makings of a good dare. Great idea. Thanks

dragonator
09-12-2010, 07:57 AM
i like how you essentialy took Lliars Dice and made a dare out of it lol

womble
09-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Have you a link for Lliars Dice. I can't find it and would like to read it.

uncurios
09-12-2010, 12:10 PM
whats liars dice? there was bound to be something simila anyway its an adaptation of the card game in a way any1 think they gnna play it?

womble
09-12-2010, 12:18 PM
I'd play but I have no dom at pressent.

dragonator
09-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Have you a link for Lliars Dice. I can't find it and would like to read it.

not suprising, il explain why in anser to the next one

whats liars dice? there was bound to be something simila anyway its an adaptation of the card game in a way any1 think they gnna play it?

Liar's Dice is a game invented in medival times and played in tavern's it was repopularized to some extent under the new name of Pirate's Dice because of the movie "Pirates of the Caribean 2: Dead Man's Chest" in which they play it for a scene or so.

it takes 2+ players, each player need an opaque cup and some dice ( its either 5 or 6, i cant rember)
players put there dice in the cup and roll them, keeping them under the cup and looking at them withoutletting the other players see
each turn someone has to eith make a 'bet' or call the person before them's bluff.
you make a bet by saying that there will be atleast a certain number of a specific number rolled, (ie three 2's) you have to raise with each bet, either the number rolled or the amount rolled must increase, but the amount rolled may never decrease while the number can (so if one person says three 4's you can say four 3's or three 5's but not two 6's) and also 1's count as any number you want them too.

if you dont want to raise you can call the person before you's bluff and everyone shows their dice, if they didnt get the amount of the number they guessed you they lose one of their dice and it is removed from play, if they did you lose a dice and it is removed from play.

the winner is the last person with dice.

womble
09-13-2010, 12:30 AM
I thought it was post on here, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Thanks for the info.