PDA

View Full Version : Naked Spot Light (a mild naked dare with a bit of added risk!)

DirtySanchez
09-11-2010, 03:28 PM
OK, i'm actually proud of this one. I think it's a great idea.

This dare can be done by anyone with a security light on their house. (The kind that detects movement and lights up very brightly when someone walks past). You'll need something to time yourself. (watch, phone, stopwatch etc.) Before attempting this dare, decide upon a tough forfeit for it you fail!

The dare is this. Wait til it's very late at night and pitch black. Either get naked in your house and then move really slowly into the middle of where the spot light will shine brightest so not to set it off, or walk into the center of the light wearing a dressing gown (or anything easy to take off) and then slowly drop it after the light goes out. Now you have to spend at leaste one minute naked standing in the dark on the spot. Make a sudden movement and you'll be exposed to your whole neigbourhood! If you walk away from the spot before the time runs out you fail and must either try again from the start or do the forfeit!

This is why I think this dare is great. It's easy to go out naked in the dark but by standing under the movement light it becomes very risky. What do you do if you hear someone or something? Do you dare turn your head. And what if the light does go off? Do you stand there naked for all to see and wait for the clock to tick down or do you panic, run and fail? And what do you do once the time runs out. Try to creep away from the sensor or leg it?

Want to make the dare a bit tougher still? Why not roll a dice to see how many minutes you have to stand on the hot spot for.

I'll be doing this dare tonight for 2 minutes as I have to stand naked in public because of the Video Game Dare thread. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes. X

womble
09-11-2010, 03:43 PM
This is a good one, I like it a lot.
I actually have two of those lights to instal bit never got around to it, Now its my next job so I can try this dare out.

DirtySanchez
09-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Just done it!

That was a really long 2 minutes! Had to wait til 1.30am before i felt confident enough that no one would pass by. Didn't realise how much could be seen around my street just in the street lighting. I reckon even with the security light off people passing by would of clearly seen me there standing naked.

The light went off 3 times before the dare started as i tried to edge in undetected, but as i had shorts on and just wanted to get on with it i walked straight under the light topless then dropped my shorts and started the timer once the light went out. If the light had come on during i'd of legged it but fortunetly it didnt. I hope the neighbours didnt get an eye full.

Try doing it for 2 minutes. It was so tough waiting for that timer to tick down all the while constantly looking around without trying to move too much. It was scary, but i real buzz. I'm really erect now the nerves have settled, in contrast to the tiny nervous dick i just exposed to the world.

Please, if you can, give it a try, dare ya. Who can up the anti and go to 3 mins?

Have a good night. ;o

xma123
09-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Hey ill love it if you dare me :) and ill dare YOu pm me!!!