PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: A Slave's Revenge and It's Consequences

beautiful_diaster
09-11-2010, 10:32 AM
All comments are welcome, this will be continued if there is interest for it :)

I wake up and stretch out my body in the bed as look over at my Master, sound asleep beside me. I smile as I carefully slip out of his arms and out of the bed. I dress in a black corset, boy short panties, and black high heeled, knee-high boots. I silently tip toe down the hall and into our playroom and grab a few instruments to carry out my plans. It’s a lot to carry so I bring it all back to the bedroom in a duffle bag, except for the rope and a ball gag. I gently tie each of his arms tightly to the bedposts. He stirs a bit in his sleep, and I can see he’s close to waking up. I freeze for a moment, allowing him to lull himself back into sleep before I quickly tie one of his legs to another post and slide a blindfold over his eyes just as they open wide in surprise, realizing he has been restricted but not yet realizing how. I smile as I watch him, slightly frantically, pull against the bonds. His one free leg is kicking continuously and it is difficult to grab it and secure it to the bedpost.

Once he is securely tied spread eagle to the bed, I gently crawl on top of him and kiss his lips before whispering softly in his ear, “my turn.” Then I climb off of him and shove the ball gag in his mouth before quickly fastening it securely around his head. I smile and remove the blindfold, wanting him to watch my every action and process everything that’s about to occur. I reach up to the collar around my neck and slowly slide it off. My collar represents my complete submission to him and I want him to know that today I will be doing no such thing. I smile as I climb on top of him again, collar in hand, and slowly and gently wrap the collar around his neck, fastening it snugly. I watch the realization of what is happening spread over his face and I giggle.

His eyes widen in surprise, his obedient little slave has never behaved this way before. “I think it’s time for a little pay back, what about you?” I ask him as I delicately slide my hand down his body. As I reach his boxers I take the waistband and snap it against his body before removing the safety scissors from the night stand drawer. I slide the scissors up the side of his left leg, cutting the boxers off, and then do the same on the right, effectively leaving him helpless and exposed to me. I pick up the duffle bag and pull out a pair of clamps. Again his eyes widen in surprise and confusion as I slowly clip them on one nipple and then the other.

I can see the bite of the clamps surprises him and he’s not sure whether the pain is pleasurable or not. I smile and tub on the chain between them, making them tighter before I continue going about what I’m doing. “Now don’t those just feel so good,” I ask him with a giggle as I light a candle. I hold it above his nervous body with a smile as I begin to slowly drizzle the hot wax over his chest. With each drop of the wax he winces in pain and his body pulls against his bonds. “You’re not going anywhere,” I whisper in his ear before continuing to drip the wax down his body. I stop when I reach his cock, hovering over it. I can see in his eyes that he is begging me not to in his brain, so I set the candle down on the night stand and take my mouth to his cock instead. As my head slides up and down his cock I can feel it harden in my mouth. I begin to taste his pre-cum and slowly pull my mouth from his cock. “I’m not going to give you an orgasm that easily,” I tell him as I pick the candle up again and drip just a few drops of the wax on his now hyper sensitive cock. As the wax hits his skin I can hear his moan through the ball gag. I then go to the bag and get the leather strap. I take the strap and whip the wax from his body. With each stroke his body writhes in pain as I continue on harder each time, watching flecks of wax fly off as I do. I do not whip his cock though; instead I remove the wax with my mouth, ordering him not to cum as I do so.

After all the wax is off of his cock I remove my mouth immediately. I close a handcuff tightly around his right wrist and then carefully untie it. I then move it behind him and close the second cuff around his left wrist before I fully untie him, being sure to keep his arms out of commission. I then clip my leash into the ring of the collar and untie his legs. I order him to his knees and he has to follow me into the kitchen down on his knees. I tie the leash off onto the leg of the table and then get us some breakfast. I make his favorite and cut everything into small pieces and put his food into my dog dish on the floor.

“Now before you can eat this, you have to cum into the bowl,” I tell him and I can see the excitement level in his face drop a bit. “The longer it takes you, the colder your food gets,” I tell him with a smile as I take my hand to his cock and grasp it tightly. I move my hand up and down quickly as I massaged his balls with my other hand. After a few minutes I inform him that he is taking way too long and if he wants to eat at all this morning he had better produce a load into the bowl of food. I then slide my and up and down harder and faster as I unlock the handcuffs and command him to take over as I sit down at the table to eat my breakfast.

subflboy
09-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Amazing story, very descriptive and detailed. Definitely please continue it.

spazpat
09-13-2010, 04:59 AM
really good unique idea (: go on please

Hislily
09-19-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm curious to see where this is going to go. Please continue. <3

beautiful_diaster
09-24-2010, 11:55 AM
After a few more minutes he finally cums into the bowl of food. I smile at him, undo the handcuffs, and shove him down onto all fours. “Now enjoy your breakfast my little bitch,” I tell him as I shove his face down into the bowl, getting food and his cum all over his face. I smile as I watch him struggle to first get past that he was eating his own cum, and second to try to eat it like a dog. When he’s finished I he had food and cum all over his face. “Look at what a mess my fucktoy has made of himself,” I tell him as I lead him by the leash into the bathroom. I turn the shower on cold and remove the leather collar and ball gag. I pull off the panties and stand over his naked body, my legs spread with his face in between, not quite at my pussy. “Eat me out my little bitch,” I command him, as I pull his head up towards my pussy. I moan as his tongue brings me closer and closer to my orgasm. As I cum all over his tongue I hold his head to keep it in place between my legs. Once I finish my orgasm, I start pissing all over his face which I am still holding firmly against my pussy. I can hear him spitting, trying to get it out of his mouth, and feel him struggle against it. When I’m finished pissing I shove him into the icy water of the shower. “You’re such a dirty fucktoy slave, clean yourself off and report back to me in the playroom when you’re finished.”

I walk into the playroom with a smile on my face, and look around menacingly; trying to decide what torture I want to put my master through next. I grin as I walk over to the throne that is normally reserved for him and him alone. I run my hand over the arm rest before sitting down in it. I wait patiently in the throne for him to finish and report to me, and am pleasantly surprised by his speed. As he walks into the room, I see a slight look of surprise on his face as he sees me in what was once only his throne. “I think I look good in this chair. Don’t you bitch?” I ask him as I order him to kneel on the pillow beside the throne. He does as he is told, I think something in him has realized that for today at least he is going to obey me. I leave him there kneeling as I walk around the room, examining the hooks and rings in the walls and ceilings for ropes and the few play devices that we have. I decide that I want him in the cage instead as I finish deciding which of the toys that I will use on him first. I walk over to where he is kneeling and replace the collar around his neck. I then grab hold of it and drag him on his knees across the room and into the cage in the corner, I smile as I close the padlock in the door, amused that he is trapped in a position that he has put me into so many times.

He pulls on the door of the cage a few times, similar to what I did the first time that I was locked inside of it. I laugh, just as he did when I was in the same position. “Don’t you remember that that cage is made of solid steal? You may be stronger than me, but those bars won’t bend or break from you pulling on them.” I giggle as I continue examining the room; smiling at some of the whips and floggers that I from experience hurt like hell. I run my fingers over them and remove them from where they are hanging on the wall.

“Courtney, I think that this has gone on long enough,” he says sternly from inside his steel prison.

“Oh really, that’s funny because I don’t. I’m just getting started actually.”

“Open the cage and I’ll go easy on your punishment,” he tells me, trying to maintain the stern serious voice of a master when he has been put in such a powerless position.

“I can’t take you seriously all naked and helpless in that cage,” I say with a giggle. I was planning on letting him out of the cage after only a few minutes, but since he was trying to order his release, I decided to leave him there a bit longer. I yawn sleepily and walk back over to his big comfortable throne and sit down, enjoying the show of his struggle to come to terms with this situation. He continues his attempts at orders and bribery and I tune it out and let my mind drift to the maniacal things I have planned for him with the spreader bar and suspension cuffs. After about 10 minutes I let him out, I know he is a bit claustrophobic so being in the cage was hard for him. I open the padlock and grab hold of the collar hard, pulling him up to his feet, and dragging him to the center of the room.

I order him to stay as I go and get my favorite pink suspension cuffs from the toy box. I giggle as I put them on his wrists and attach them together and then to the hook on the chain that allows me to pull his arms up into the air. I yank the chain hard, pulling his arms quickly and uncomfortably into the air above his head. I make sure the chain is tight, forcing him to his tiptoes if he wants to relieve a bit of the tension on his arms. I look over my work, my master naked and helpless before me with his arms suspended in the air by the furry pink cuffs that he uses on me so often. I decide that just being slightly on his tiptoes isn’t enough so I go to the toy box again and pull out one of the matching pink ankle cuffs. I then lock the cuff around his right leg, hoping to make him even more off balance, and then hook a chain through the ring on it. I then take the chain and pull it tight before attaching it to one of the hooks on the wall.

beautiful_diaster
10-02-2010, 12:37 PM
I grin as I see him awkwardly standing on his tip toes with one leg pulled up into the air and his arms suspended above his head. It was an interesting view, especially since I was always in his place. “That’s a fun position, isn’t it?” I ask him sarcastically. I know after a little while all his muscles will be aching, especially his calf. But just seeing him like that wasn’t quite enough. I go over to the corner and bring over the video camera and tripod that we sometimes used to record some of our especially steamy play sessions. I laugh as I set it up, being sure to get a great view of him and the area around him, so that all of his torture could be caught on camera. I go to the toy box and take out the clamps that I know pinch the hardest, and I pick up the flogger and whip that I know hurt the most as well. I can see the fear building in his eyes because he knows almost as well as I do that these items hurt the worse. I simply smile at him as I pull over a small table and rest all of the toys on top of it. I get a different ball gag, a slightly bigger pink one, out of the toy box and shove it into his mouth, I don’t want him to scream too loud as I torture him.

I look at his cock dangling between his legs and giggle as I pick up the whip off the table. I gently run it over his cock, almost tickling him with it, but he knows me better than that and I can see the fear in his eyes. I softly kiss his lips and whisper in his ear, “I love you,” as I gently stroke his cock. I want him to calm down, to not be tense with fear and expectant of pain when I deliver it. I put the whip down and go and turn on the camera. I drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth, loving the feeling of his cock growing and hardening in my mouth. I look up at his face and can see that he has relaxed, losing himself in the pleasure that I know is only momentary.

As he approaches his orgasm I stop and abruptly take my mouth off of his cock. I stand up and pick the whip up from the table again. “You don’t get to cum yet, bitch. At least not until you take a substantial amount of torture.” His eyes widen and I can see that he wishes he could in some way move away from the whip that is now coming down hard and fast onto his cock. I can hear and feel the impact on his cock and I know he can too as his body cringes and he loses his balance; had he not been bound he would have fallen. I giggle and go to the toy box and take out a clothespin. I attach the peg (as he likes to call them) to the sensitive head of his cock and I can see his face contort a bit with the slight pain of its bite. I then pick up the clamps and run them over his chest, I can see the fear and also the anticipation in his eyes as I do this. Finally I open the clamps and attach them to his nipples. As they close he sharply inhales. “Yea these are my favorite too,” I tell him sarcastically as I give each one a pull.

I then take the whip to his cock again and again, taking my revenge for all of the times that he had tortured my sensitive pussy. I lose count of the strikes that I give him, but I stop when I realize that his cock is red and sore looking and I can see tears forming in his eyes. I go to the wall where many of our toys are hanging and I take down a flogger and a crop, my favorite one that has a heart shape. I pull the ball gag roughly from his mouth, “Flogger or crop?” I ask him.

“Courtney, please stop,” he begs me.

“Naughty, naughty,” I tell him, “That wasn’t an answer to my question.”

“Please, baby just stop, I can’t take it,” he pleads again.

“And really those are not very respectful terms you have for your Mistress now are they,” I say with a cruel smile as I shove the ball gag back into his mouth. “I am going to have to punish you now. And to think I was being nice and letting you choose. Now I will just have to use both on my naughty little fucktoy.” With that I walk around him and take the flogger to his back, making sure to get it all nice and red and sore. I then take the heart shaped crop to his back as well, making sure that I strike everywhere that was already red especially hard.

CHUCHUNGA
10-11-2010, 03:34 AM
great story keep up the good work

metzgermeister
10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm looking forward to the "consequence."
A good read, keep on chuggin'. :D

Mistress_Louisa
10-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm looking forward to the "consequence."
A good read, keep on chuggin'. :D

I share metzgermeister's sentiment - can't wait to see where you take this :) When I clicked on the thread and started reading, I was convinced for a minute it must be non-fiction, it's so nicely detailed! Great work!

beautiful_diaster
10-16-2010, 07:35 AM
After that, I put the toys away. I very slowly remove the clamps from his nipples and then the peg from the top of his cock. I hear him inhale quickly with the pain of their release, but as the blood flow returns and he sees that I have no more instruments currently at hand to torture him, he relaxes. I remove the ball gag from his mouth and put it away in the toy box, I’m sure his jaw is probably sore from it, so I take a bit of pity on him then. I also undo the leg that is pulled up, allowing him to rest both feet on the ground and I loosen the restraints on his arms, giving him a little more comfort. I leave the room and go into the kitchen, returning with a bowl and a glass of water. I set it down in front of him before going to the closet in the toy room which holds all of his favorite outfits for me. I pull one of my brightest pink thongs out and return to him. I force him to put it on before I undo his arms and they fall to his side. I then pour the glass of water into the bowl and shove him down onto all fours. “Be a good puppy and drink from your bowl,” I tell him as I gently stroke his hair. When he is finished I go to the corner and get the special chair that he has modified that he likes to have me sit in sometimes.

His eyes widen in fear and confusion, he is not sure why on Earth I would get that chair to use on him. I smile as I force him down into it, lucky for him there is nothing in the special hole just yet. I shackle him to the chair so he can’t escape what is coming next. I then pull the pretty pink thong down around his ankles before going to the toy box and getting a medium sized dildo from it. I look at his face as he is watching me and I see the understanding of the situation come to him. He knows where the dildo is going and his eyes widen in fear. “Please don’t do this,” he begs me. “I don’t even do this to you, Mistress please don’t.” But instead of stopping me his words make me want to do it even more. I am sure to put plenty of lube on the dildo and also on my fingers. I start by sliding my fingers up into the hole in the chair and sliding my fingers into his asshole a few times. Then without warning I shove the dildo through the hole and into his ass. As I do this he screams.

CarolineT487
11-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Amazing story, please continue

slutpup
12-11-2010, 08:06 PM
did this die? it better not of :(

beautiful_diaster
12-15-2010, 09:30 AM
I've just been away for a while, if it's wanted though I will surely continue.

dounowhoiam
12-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Please continue this great story @beautiful_diaster , really liking the story so far

Isabellaslave
01-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Continue please I love it

lordbob
01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
please continue i am dieing to know what happens next

Posh
01-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Love this story so far. I like where your taking it.

beautiful_diaster
01-21-2011, 06:58 AM
Just a little bit... more to come!

After I work his ass really good I stop and unshackle him from the chair. I’m surprised that he doesn’t try to fight me at all, he just goes along with it. I lead him into the bedroom and close one handcuff around his right wrist and I close the other around part of the metal bed frame, leaving him on the floor near the bed. I place an ice cure which I have frozen the key into in a bowl on the floor just a tad out of his reach and crawl into bed for a nap.

I’m woken up from my nap by a stream of hot piss hitting my face. I sputter and try to reach my hand up to block it, only to discover that I’m tied spread eagle to the bed. I turn my head away from it, but immediately feel a hand grab a fistful of my hair and pull hard, making me face the piss. When it’s finished I look into the face of my Master and I am surprised he doesn’t look angry. “I hope you had a fun little time slut, because trust me you will be paying for it,” he tells me as he shoves his cock into my mouth and begins fucking my throat hard. I gag and he laughs, continuing to pump my throat until he sends a load of hot cum shooting down it. I cough as he pulls out. “Now what the hell were you thinking slut? Now I have to spend the rest of the day punishing the hell out of you to ensure you remember your place. I am the Master, do you understand this?

“Yes Master,” I say meekly, all the confidence I had felt domming him had disintegrated.

Reluhv13
03-04-2011, 03:30 PM
It just keeps getting better and better! Please don't let the story die!!!

Isabellaslave
03-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Keep going please

Instinct
03-20-2011, 04:01 PM
It keeps getting better & better!

SrattNights11
03-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Really good story! Continue.

HelloToast
03-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Pleease continue! Great story =)

bee9
03-31-2011, 12:30 AM
A stunning story!

Jonfron
09-16-2011, 08:38 AM
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing! You must keep going!

shaggy61618
07-11-2012, 04:28 AM
this is a very good story

SubFreyaxoxo
10-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Keep going iI love this story

Nerdwedgie
10-09-2015, 01:21 PM
I want to hear more continue