PDA

View Full Version : Suprise wake-up sex

linearizationcannon
09-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Arrange with someone that at some time within the next two weeks (you don't know when), they'll wake you up in the middle of the night by performing some sexual act upon your sleeping body (thrusting a penis into your ass while you sleep for instance, for suprize but-secks). It probably be best if they have a hand ready to clamp over your mouth. You may put limits on what they may do, but you don't get to know what they decide to do. Furthermore, they don't have to listen to your groggy protests to stop. So make sure you are very specific in those limits

CBanks185
09-11-2010, 07:47 AM
While this makes sense, im not sure if this thread will last very long... Either way.

Robbo!
09-11-2010, 12:54 PM
I know this should go without saying, but if you do choose to do this dare (to someone), make very sure you respect their limits, because technically this could be considered rape.

deadly
09-11-2010, 01:59 PM
sounds like a good dare as long as those limits are respected and i'd suggest a "safe-word" so the victim can stop it if they want

linearizationcannon
09-11-2010, 09:05 PM
sounds like a good dare as long as those limits are respected and i'd suggest a "safe-word" so the victim can stop it if they want

The problem with this is the whole "just woke up" part, though it could still help I guess.

An easy modification that I forgot to mention is to actually discuss exactly what will be involved in the wake-up call.

metzgermeister
09-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Lmao this sounds fun to me - I was once woken up by my mistress thrusting herself in my face. Needless to say, it soon woke me up! :D