PDA

View Full Version : 18/F/US/Slave seeks 18-20/Master (chat slave)

bkwrm37
11-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I'd like a chat master between the ages of 18 to 20. I'll only do dares inside the home, no public at the moment, but those are my only limits. I also won;t send any photos unless there's a long term relationship--at least a year. I want to make sure I can trust you.
Please PM me if you're interested. I'd like a master who can push me to my limits.

chain
11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3345&postcount=6

Less than a year ago, explain.

dkong
11-09-2007, 08:19 PM
sry had to say it
BUSTED

admireu4ever
11-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Well,

Alot of us lie about our age here on the site. I think many of us are guilty of it. Somtimes I get confused with what age I am...

-Tessdog

Sum
11-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Well,

Alot of us lie about our age here on the site. I think many of us are guilty of it. Somtimes I get confused with what age I am...

-Tessdog

Oh that's worrying, i for one have never lied about my age on this site.

anonimousbob
11-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Oh that's worrying, i for one have never lied about my age on this site.

neither have I and I am also worried that people do

lucky
11-10-2007, 03:18 PM
simple: when someone declares him/her self 16 it means the age can be a few years lower. I had an intention in the beginning to declare a younger age but its different: its ok when you are 29 and say you are 25 than when you are 12 and pretend 16. I had to avoid any creature under 20, sometimes I reedit my replies due to this:(.

This is also the reason some people need to see a webcam from the other one even when they propose themselves as slaves.

Looking4somename
11-10-2007, 04:59 PM
simple: when someone declares him/her self 16 it means the age can be a few years lower. I had an intention in the beginning to declare a younger age but its different: its ok when you are 29 and say you are 25 than when you are 12 and pretend 16. I had to avoid any creature under 20, sometimes I reedit my replies due to this:(.

This is also the reason some people need to see a webcam from the other one even when they propose themselves as slaves.
I kinda agree with it.
I usually check that the sub I am talking with didn't lie about her age.
And I ran into a lot that did.

Sum
11-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I kinda agree with it.
I usually check that the sub I am talking with didn't lie about her age.
And I ran into a lot that did.

I'm thinking i might be too trusting, though you can usually tell form their attitude, if they seem to act young, and there's usually little give aways, they're gone for me.

For instance, the avatar that the person who started this thread has, isn't the sort of avatar than many 18 year olds would have