PDA

View Full Version : Doms remote control of subs underwear.

womble
09-10-2010, 08:07 AM
You have a smallish metal box onto which is fixed a fastening that can take a padlock.
The following is then done over a web cam.
The sub places all there underwear into the box and shuts the lid. They then put on a blindfold and open a new combination padlock.

Note: that when this lock is purchased make sure it is already open so that the sub does not have to read the combination to open it first.

The sub while blindfolded opens the lock packaging and under the instruction of the dom finds and holds up the combination to the camera and the dom notes it down.
The sub then destroys the combination before removing their blindfold, If the combination was printed on paper the sub could eat it.

The sub then locks the box shut with the lock and as only the dom knows the combination the sub will remain pant less until the dom decides to tell them the combination or makes them earn it.

Perhaps this could be done before the sub goes on holiday especially if the sub will have no internet access to contact their dom. The sub is then forced to remain pant less while away.

Of course the sub would be on trust not to buy any new underwear. But then a true sub would not dream of doing such a thing.

casimir
09-10-2010, 08:20 AM
they make changeable combination locks. this would alow the dom to chose a com while the sub is blindfolded. this would also alow many many more uses then the one of a new lock.

womble
09-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I've not seen changable combinations on locks but that would be even better provided it was something your can do while blindfolded.

ofthenorth
09-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I actually really like this idea. Never thought about this. They do make changeable locks, not the dial kind but where you have 3-5 wheels with 0-9 on each and have to spin them to the right combo like a combo bike lock. You could have the slave open the lock, spin all the wheels randomly for a few seconds so they don't know what they are set on, then usually you have a small button to push with a pin or something that will reset the combo while it's open so that as long as the pin is pushed in whatever the numbers are set at will be the new combo. Once all the numbers are scrambled and the slave didn't see what they got scrambled to, the Master could either leave them at that or instruct the slave to turn them to whatever the Master wants since the slave won't know what number they started on so they can't tell by click what number it ends on. Once the master has chosen a combo the slave releases the combo setting pin and then locks the box without looking and rescrambles all the numbers so it's left without any knowledge of the combo.

greenapple
09-10-2010, 01:17 PM
i was dared to do this today,but the guy made me stuff my thong in my pussy and it stayed in there for like,30 or so minutes...i loved it

Noquestions
09-11-2010, 08:53 AM
I have done similar to a sub, but it in the box was the keys to his chastity belt. :)