PDA

View Full Version : Public humiliation (but totally legal)

DirtySanchez
09-10-2010, 05:23 AM
In the past I've done dares which involve public nudity, but I've always done it in places or at times of the day and night.

However, here's a dare I did yesterday all around my town infront of lots of people and I dare you to do the same.

Go to a fancy dress store and buy something that will make you look totally stupid, be it a complete costume, a party wig, face paints, whatever. Now wear them in a very very public place with lots of people present. See how long you can last and how you handle the attention.

If you have a friend whos up for a dare why not have a game of chicken, both of you wear something stupid and see who can last longest.

Please give it a try. I had fun waving at passers by with this one. Let me know how you get on. Take care x

Sharp Nacelle
09-10-2010, 05:27 AM
So it was you in the middle of Dagenham High Street wearing a pink tutu and high heels with a strap-on around your head was it?

DirtySanchez
09-10-2010, 06:04 AM
So it was you in the middle of Dagenham High Street wearing a pink tutu and high heels with a strap-on around your head was it?

If I ever fancy getting shot I'll give it a try.

No, not Dagenham and not a tutu. I had normal clothes but i had a clown wig and red nose like in my avatar. Where abouts do you live btw? Think you'll give this one a try? Dare ya!