PDA

View Full Version : 4 mins of pain

XxkingxX
11-09-2007, 10:45 AM
You will need to be naked and have strong legs, and a wall and a wet soaped up ass right around your asshole. You will also need a stick like a plunger or equivalent. Put your back to the wall with the plunger with that side down and stick part facing up. You will lower to a sitting position like you are on a chair, legs together 90 degrees straight out in front of you and down making a box-like opening. With your soap up wet ass. Position the plunger stick as the opening of your asshole with just the tip inside. Place your arms out straight in front with hands open as well. You have to stay in that position for 4 minutes. If you can't complete it staying in that EXACT position and start to slide down causing the stick to go deeper inside you, you have to continue to try, NOT REPOSITIONING YOURSELF, as you continue to slide down until your 4 min is up. After it is over you can fall over on your side and keep what part is in for another 30 seconds and then you can remove it.

kabuto
11-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Now if only I had a plunger...

Dice7
11-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Very good dare....no way am i doing it though lol.

Out of curiosity if you slipped what would happen? Could you seriously hurt yourself or can the ass take any length up it?

kabuto
11-09-2007, 03:27 PM
You would indeed seriously hurt yourself. Don't slip.

analwhore1987
11-09-2007, 04:46 PM
You would indeed seriously hurt yourself. Don't slip.

agreed - personally I think this needs to be moved the the 'what not to do' section. immediately. before someone is stupid enough to try.:eek:

Dice7
11-09-2007, 05:02 PM
I think it has potential as a very good dare, but there needs to be a way of limiting how far you can drop onto it, as a safety device....out of interest how big an object could slam up an ass safely?

analwhore1987
11-09-2007, 05:07 PM
out of experience.. i can take about 8 or 9 inches before it starts to get painful - it probably varies on the person, like girls have different pussy depths - if you are considering this dare, i'd insert the plunger up your ass to the point of discomfort/you reach a limit then pull it out about 2 inches to allow for a 'cushion'

maybe you can get a couple chairs set up, one on each side with the plunger setting (if not on the ground, on some blocks or something) and make sure your mark is below the edge of the chairs - I would test the position without the plunger and see if the chairs move when you 'fall' if you are going to attempt this

editted to add: oh and most plunger handles are wooden - I'd spend a nice chunk of time stroking it vigorously & seeing if it will splinter - and sanding and rough spots

Dice7
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Definatly not thinking of doing it myself. Just an interesting dare for someone else to do if I could make it safe lol

Also was just interested what kind of punishment an ass can take.

Thatguy189
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Possibly cut a hole in a chair or something, then put it through the hole, but leaving only the amount you can safely take sticking out the top, that way if you do fall, you're only taking the amount above the seat, which, if planned well, should be a safe amount.

Merlin
11-09-2007, 05:12 PM
i would say it depends on the person and the object... and the arc... an "hard" object... maybe 15-30cm... as long as it is not hurting the mucous membrane...

analwhore1987
11-09-2007, 05:12 PM
also, I just wanted to point out - I still find this a bad idea - but the above are suggestions to make it safer.

Is Niet
11-09-2007, 07:27 PM
other thought..

lay on your back with your legs up a wall so your ass is in the air.. lube it and insert just the tip of the plunger.. stay like that for four minutes and hope it doesnt slide in... ideas- try clenching, see how long u can hold it for by doing that

kabuto
11-11-2007, 08:33 AM
I do think therea re too many safety nazis here. Should we stop walking around in the kitchen holding knives, incase we slip and impale ourselves on them? Instead, we should set up a safe pulley system that will carry the knives by string to the part of the desk we want them, or maybe we have to always sit on a chair with wheels, and move ourselves along the floor with that, lest we fall onto our kitchen knives.

Every time someone posts a dare to do with ice, do we need to tell them to dry their hands before going near electricals?

Come on guys, everything is dangerous if you're unlucky, is what I'm trying to say.

Dice7
11-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Yea your right theres some things that people get worked up about over nothing but this isn't one of them. Its a dare where your meant to slip down slowly but if someone slips too fast they would get very seriously hurt, so its not a pointless thing to point out. Getting 'unlucky' here is more likely than getting unlucky walking around your kitchen with a knife.

So while you make a good point, its not the right time or place to make it, this is diffrent.

Looking4somename
11-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Definately dangarous.
If the stick goes too deep too fast, you will seriously damage you spinal cord.
Meaning - wheel chair for life.
Oh, and it will hurt like hell...

DO NOT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN SERCURITY MEASURES!

roxie314
11-11-2007, 12:53 PM
I've SEEN THIS DARE B4 and i did it u took it from another website--an omg don't do it i did it luckily i was fine i never realized hte stupidity of it don't do it i beg you....

Sum
11-11-2007, 01:14 PM
didn't know you were into anal roxie...

anyway anyone else think this thread should be locked? I know it's not policy to lock dares that could be dangerous and let common sense prevail, but there's dares that could be dangerous, and then there's this dare

analwhore1987
11-11-2007, 02:14 PM
didn't know you were into anal roxie...

anyway anyone else think this thread should be locked? I know it's not policy to lock dares that could be dangerous and let common sense prevail, but there's dares that could be dangerous, and then there's this dare

agreed - this is something that could do some major harm, as I suggested earlier, it needs to be moved to the 'what not to do' board - but that has disappeared!

Is Niet
11-11-2007, 03:25 PM
to make this more clear... if you slip and fall down on it, too much of it will go up your ass.... the greeks actually used to kill people like this, lube their ass, tie their hands and stick them on a pike... since they cudnt stop sliding onto it, eventually it would tear through into their organs and kill them...... yes, that can happen, and yes, it can happen with a plunger if you fall too fast and too hard... so yeah, dont do it

DareByrd
11-12-2007, 10:46 AM
hhhmmm what an embarasing way to die or even just the trip to the hospital would be pretty awkward

Merlin
11-12-2007, 01:17 PM
But would maybe get a darwin award...

Is Niet
11-12-2007, 06:32 PM
good call merlin.. but we wouldn't look very good on getdare if it made it into there

Naughtybaby
11-13-2007, 10:51 AM
this sounds fun imma d it now i got o lets see...a hour ill try up my ass and my pussy who knows if i find a plunger.

Dice7
11-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Be careful naughtybaby! Wouldn't want anything to happen to your pussy!

DareSlave1985
11-27-2008, 06:43 PM
This was a great dare! I tried it and after like 2 minutes my ass and legs (mostly my ass) were killing!

sucka
11-27-2008, 07:05 PM
You will need to be naked and have strong legs, and a wall and a wet soaped up ass right around your asshole. You will also need a stick like a plunger or equivalent. Put your back to the wall with the plunger with that side down and stick part facing up. You will lower to a sitting position like you are on a chair, legs together 90 degrees straight out in front of you and down making a box-like opening. With your soap up wet ass. Position the plunger stick as the opening of your asshole with just the tip inside. Place your arms out straight in front with hands open as well. You have to stay in that position for 4 minutes. If you can't complete it staying in that EXACT position and start to slide down causing the stick to go deeper inside you, you have to continue to try, NOT REPOSITIONING YOURSELF, as you continue to slide down until your 4 min is up. After it is over you can fall over on your side and keep what part is in for another 30 seconds and then you can remove it.

i read this dare somewhere before. u got it off another site ill try to find the link

25rob1985
12-02-2008, 09:30 AM
i will do it but not got a plunger got a toilet brush will make loads of safe bit thou

Masters_pet
12-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Im doing this with a toilet brush tonight... The brush is inside its ceramic casing which acts kind of like a seat...

I have used it to go all the way before... not too deep, about 6-7 inches...

It is a very good dare when it can be done safely...

I recomend using something like in the picture below (mine is like the one on the right...)

I'll let you all know how it goes about 10pm GMT tonight...

If any other ideas of stuff i should do while doing the dare or what to use for lube etc... feel free to recomend... before 9pm ish

x

cdslut
12-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I dare you to use some toothpaste for luberication... And when your done give head to the toilet brush handle for 1 minute...

cheesey923
02-09-2009, 08:20 AM
i did the dare but have really weak legs i slipped and couldnt fimish because it hurt fun though

Coffer_Addict
02-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Why don't you get some handy man skills out. Cut the thing you are sitting on so if you do slip it only goes in how deep you can take it also you could use like something if you feet did slip it would hit something and stop you from sliding down to far. And yeah so edit it. You shouldn't do stuff that you can't do and might be dangerous if done wrong.

Robert_Z_man
02-14-2009, 09:16 PM
good dare plungers work well

orochimaru100%
02-15-2009, 08:46 AM
ive doen this" it hurts like hell! DONT DO IT! IT STINGS AND IS DANGEROUS!

bi-guy
12-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Don't do this EVER, you could very easily slip and destroy your intestines (which would probably kill you).

Puggsley
12-07-2011, 02:01 AM
You bumped a thread thats not been posted on in two years just to tell people not to do it, and thereby putting it on the top of peoples not read list!

Nice!

I think Im going to try it now! I'd not seen it before. Thanks man!

shadow10294
12-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Dude you relize you could get someone into a hospital... If you do this dare i swear you are retarded most lickly you'll shove it up your ass then end up hurting yourself and having to explain to a docter why the fuck you shoved the damn thing in you ass to being with.