PDA

View Full Version : Find Dildos in Public Dare

Nudist_Ralph
09-08-2010, 05:46 AM
This one is going to be easier for girls than guys, but some creative guys might be able to pull it of as well. For this dare you need to be going commando (no panties/underwear) and you probably want to lube yourself up as much as possible before starting. For the ladies, a short shirt would be best for this dare.

Now that you are lubed and ready head out to a public place somewhere. A mall, shopping center, library, city center, etc. What you are looking for are thing which you could use as a dildo. Suggestions might be a doorknob, handrail, fence post, etc. As you find these items see how many you can actually use as a dildo and position yourself to get them inserted as far as you can. If you can't find anything just walking around head into a store and you could always look for items like slender shampoo or hair spray bottles.

Once you have an item, see if you can use it to bring yourself to orgasm. Then see how many items you can find during your outing. If you can hang around the area after you are done stay and watch until someone comes along and uses the item you just orgasmed on.

Catalyst
09-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Maybe bring some hand sanitizer along with? Seriously, don't go shoving random things you have no idea who's touched in your vagina.

CBanks185
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
I gave this a quick shot - Stores were out of the question though, thats just too conventional. A branch was mine.

drvaleyard
09-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Maybe bring some hand sanitizer along with? Seriously, don't go shoving random things you have no idea who's touched in your vagina.

I agree with you and same with guys who like anal play.

Also isn't that kind of gross and rude to do it on a public object.

I'm going to get hand sanitizer and pray to God that I'm not touching something that someone from here had fucked themselves with. :eek:

ikkes
09-09-2010, 12:37 PM
guys could go for a version where they stick their dicks in to things
but watch out, don't get stuck

Pink Teardrops
05-18-2011, 05:24 AM
This one is going to be easier for girls than guys, but some creative guys might be able to pull it of as well. For this dare you need to be going commando (no panties/underwear) and you probably want to lube yourself up as much as possible before starting. For the ladies, a short shirt would be best for this dare.

Now that you are lubed and ready head out to a public place somewhere. A mall, shopping center, library, city center, etc. What you are looking for are thing which you could use as a dildo. Suggestions might be a doorknob, handrail, fence post, etc. As you find these items see how many you can actually use as a dildo and position yourself to get them inserted as far as you can. If you can't find anything just walking around head into a store and you could always look for items like slender shampoo or hair spray bottles.

Once you have an item, see if you can use it to bring yourself to orgasm. Then see how many items you can find during your outing. If you can hang around the area after you are done stay and watch until someone comes along and uses the item you just orgasmed on.
Dam I'm so going to try this dare.

heishere
05-18-2011, 10:36 PM
It's definitely an interesting option for a dare, but I agree with all of the concerns the other have above. You need to clean it and it's very, very rude to use a door handle or something like that.

Aside from that, though, quite good.

DD_Arg
05-23-2011, 10:34 AM
LoL, im just imagining that someone just sat on the doorknop i turned/touched ..
... or the can of Red Bull i just bought ..
... or the banana, the ....
cmon
why dont you bring your own toys to play in public?? Would be a nice alternative ;)
I just did in the park ;)

Deannna
05-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Sounds like fun. Me (and a bottle of hand santazier) are going to go out for a little outing soon. ;-)

And I get turned on by the idea what I'm touching could have been touched by a pussy.