PDA

View Full Version : Dare to be Healthy!

drvaleyard
09-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I think this ideal would help the community greatly. If you are playing Truth or Dare and want a friendly dare. Dare the person to do some exercise and eat right. Also if you are a Dare Master, make your Dare Slave to exercise and eat right. Make them show proof of a record. Also a Dare Master and Dare Slave should try this together, this might encourage people to stay healthy and fit. If the person doing these dare is not doing a good job, punish them. Also please start out light on them and work your way up. This does not have to be insanely hard.

Post some ideals and dares to help us stay fit.

EDIT: I just wanted to let you know this works best if you doing this with someone. Like someone on the website. When you do a good job, you should be praised by the person who gave you the dare or master. This well help you continue to work out. Also if there is a punishment added, it might help too. ;)

EDIT 9/8/10: It might make it fun, if you can work out naked! :D

http://promotehealth.info/wp-content/uploads/exercise-busy-schedule.bmp

That Guitar Guy
09-07-2010, 08:30 PM
alright man i dare you to do a 5 mile run/walk and go all out, only stop if you HAVE to.

kiera113
09-07-2010, 08:34 PM
As much as I dislike excercise, this actually sounds like fun. PM me if you have a good excercise dare for me =)

drvaleyard
09-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes, kiera113 I will try to think of something and send you a pm. Also let your master know about this!

That Guitar Guy, I will try that, but 5 miles might be too long for a start, but maybe to work my way up to that goal.

kiera113
09-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Yes, kiera113 I will try to think of something and send you a pm. Also let your master know about this!

haha don't worry I will.

mistress of all
09-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Kiera113, I dare you to ride your bike across town wearing nothing but a plain bra, tiny shorts. Only bring water and 2 peices of fruit. Also along the way, you have to stop and give 5 guys a blow job

krazykid
09-08-2010, 12:15 AM
I dare everyone to:

Do 20 push-ups
Do 20 sit-ups/crunches

every morning after waking up and every night before going to bed. Then every week increase that number by 2.

That should be easy enough for just about everybody to do and it's a really good start.

drvaleyard
09-08-2010, 01:21 PM
I dare everyone to:

Do 20 push-ups
Do 20 sit-ups/crunches

every morning after waking up and every night before going to bed. Then every week increase that number by 2.

That should be easy enough for just about everybody to do and it's a really good start.

I will start doing that! :)

Captain Harkness
09-08-2010, 02:17 PM
5 Miles is easy if you can find a Flat surface. Just Walk what you have to and take high tempo music.

For the record sit-ups are terrible forms of exercise.

womble
09-10-2010, 11:30 AM
I'm always making half hearted attemps at exercising and always failing.
Having a dom making me exercise or monitor weight loss would be more fun. I might even stick at it for once.

drvaleyard
09-10-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm always making half hearted attemps at exercising and always failing.
Having a dom making me exercise or monitor weight loss would be more fun. I might even stick at it for once.

This is exactly what I was thinking. :cool:

drvaleyard
09-10-2010, 02:16 PM
5 Miles is easy if you can find a Flat surface. Just Walk what you have to and take high tempo music.

For the record sit-ups are terrible forms of exercise.

Sit-ups are bad? :confused:

How come?