PDA

View Full Version : party dares

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 01:44 PM
i am going to a party in a few hours and are there any dares any one has for me to do there? nothing to public i will be there for 4:30 hours

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 01:46 PM
and i have a lil sis and i am pretty much home alone for now

Big_Joe
09-30-2006, 02:02 PM
I dare you to let the first 3 guests in while fully dressed in ur little sisters clothes

geek505
09-30-2006, 02:20 PM
You could just play Truth or Dare WITH them...
Click for Online Group Game (http://mindpoop.com/tord.php?option=startgroup)

You can play with like 10 people and keep track of scores....

Rob
09-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Convince the first three people to come to give you a wedgie, wet willy, etc.

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 03:29 PM
ok good so far but my sis is a tom boy but she does have some dresses that r to small for her witch should i wear

Big_Joe
09-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Wear the most girly things you can find even if she is a tomboy.

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
ok any thing else i mean come on i will be there for 4 and 1/2 hours

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 10:09 PM
ok the party was held off for a weak but now it is 5 and 1/2 hours long so give me your best dares. but in did u the girly stuff. so emmbarressing. wore super short skirt with tiny tube top and stuffed bra. also thong with kisses, hug signs and poops and pee stains. things did not go well. any one want to know wat happened? if so say so. if even one person says so i will post but i did it at a friends house, happened to be a girl.

Smile Guy
10-01-2006, 03:29 AM
I'd like you to say so what happened.

If there's another party next week... I dare you to every half hour take off an item of clothing until you're down to nothing. You must carry on like nothing's happened.

baca diablo
10-01-2006, 09:12 AM
ok well i went to the friends house. we started playing TorD. i got dared to be blind folded and let any one do anything to me. one person hit a pressure point that aparently makes u go unconsiuc. so when i wake up i am laying on a table still wearing the bra and a soggy brown diaper. and there is this super hot girl who i like starting to remove the diaper.then things got weird. then she took off her shirt and brest fed me. for a while i was treated like a baby. then they showed me some pics on a digital camra.while i was knocked out they got a dog to have sex with my butt. there were also alot of pics of them doing stuff with me but in the end i managed to coinvince them to delete the photoes but i had to wear the diaper at all times for a month. aparently they gave me laxitives while i was out and the entire time it was the same diaper. wearing it right now. my sis never found out ethier. but i never found her skirt or tube top. i can use the diaper in dares i just can't take it off for very long

baca diablo
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM
ok this is sad one day there r streams of dares, ok well 2, and now none come on guys. i will be at a boy girl party for like 6 hours and u gave me 2 dares that will take up mabey 15 mins. come on there nothing more or better than saying hi to 3 ppl dressed as a girl

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 07:19 AM
plz ineed more dares

Big_Joe
10-02-2006, 08:07 AM
kk since i seem to be the only person thats come up with a dare u like let me think of another... I dare you to get some excuse to make some sort of speech and make the speech as you would do normally, but as you are making the speech at the same time wet yourself, but act as if you dont know. If anyone says anything about it, act as if you only just realised.

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 03:25 PM
i still need more come on i have a younger sis and have to wear a diaper for 1 month come on do your worst. they also have a dog. and this party has some of the hotest girls and most popular guys. there must be some dare that can top big joes'

bkwrm37
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
How about you act like a dog? Eat and drink out of the dog's dish. Crawl around like a dog. That kind of stuff.

Oh yeah...and you have to be naked.

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 09:27 PM
nice for how long. got any thinng else?

bkwrm37
10-02-2006, 09:29 PM
A week. Sorry, nothing else. Yet.

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 09:39 PM
ok i have two dares any thing else?... this will be one boring party

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 09:43 PM
one thing though i can't really get naked for long because of the diaper.

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 10:03 PM
and atleast 4/5 ths of the girls will be there so do your worst

baca diablo
10-03-2006, 03:24 PM
come on guys and girls i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dares come on. i want the worst u can do but plz remember i can't be naked for very long

Big_Joe
10-04-2006, 08:26 AM
can you stop multi posting please i'ts getting annoying! If people will reply, they will reply!

baca diablo
10-04-2006, 03:18 PM
ok i am sry i will stop now. one thing the host has changed the party again, really can't make up mind, now every one is staying over all night and sleeping in the same room

Soraslight
11-11-2006, 04:18 PM
shove a large pipe up your butt and act as if its not there.if someone points it out ask them to remove it.

Second one was to crack some eggs on your genitals and let em pour all over.
also masturbate once a day and collect what you can. then pour it down everyones mouths at the party when they're asleep or taint the drinks with it , a follow on to the dog idea is to take a dump in one of the rooms and piss on someones leg.
also go around sniffing peoples asses.

baca diablo
11-12-2006, 11:44 AM
ok some like 5 year old pulled ot th pipe, them started poking her butt with it.

eggs was very disgusting

poured collectings down gf's mouth

pissed on neighbors leg then ran, so stupid realy though it was a dog

sniffed asses and at one was a girl with no panties in a skirt who then turn around grabed me and started peeing on my face

dared to perfection
11-25-2006, 06:37 AM
hmm i have never heard of some1 being soo angry as to turn around and pee on your face !! so WOW you must've done a good job at that dare

baca diablo
11-25-2006, 07:36 PM
was not realy angry she just a flpen slut. seriously she had a gang bang with teachers for money. she just omsessed with sex lol