PDA

View Full Version : Leftover dare items

Big_Joe
09-30-2006, 10:02 AM
I had a friend round the other day for the nite and afterwuds he left several items that i am meant to return to him in a week or so because he cudn't take them home:
-His school shirt
-His toothbrush
-A half eaten dog treat from his pocket that his dog left
-A clean pair of boxers
-3 well used tissues
-His pjymas(pretty embarrasing ones can i say!)
-His litte brothers undies that he accidently brought
-A worn pair of pants, boxers, t-shirt, socks
-His sleeping bag

Also there are some other items that are left from when he was round:
-A glass of water that he half drunk
-A piece of paper that he stuck up his ass for a dare
-A pair of my underwear that i had to pee and poop in for a dare that haven't been washed at all

He is only very slightly younger than me but is quite a bit smaller. His younger brother is 10 and small for his age.

I'm asking for some dares i could do that involve these items! All will be completed as long as it is possible!

Manbearpig
09-30-2006, 12:52 PM
wear his little bros underwear until u return the items, and wear his pj's

what r the pjs really?

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 01:11 PM
pick one of these 2.
1 put on lil bros undies and stuff your butt with tissues, must stay like this until u return stuff. and u have to run around the block once a day in nothing but undies
2 put on lil bros undies and stuff the front of them with the tissues must stay like this until u return stuff. and u have to run around the block once a day in nothing but undies

Big_Joe
09-30-2006, 01:18 PM
His pj's are like these football ones with mini footballs on but the point is he's like 15 and he still wears these!

Smile Guy
09-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Wear his embarrassing PJs then put his little brothers underwear on over it. You must invite a female friend over wearing this. If the female friend laughs the moment she sees you, you must take off everything you're wearing immediately in "embarrassment".

AND

Put on the the peed and pood in pants for a day. At the end of the day, clean your area down below with a toothbrush.

Big_Joe
09-30-2006, 03:36 PM
This is gd but does anyone have any that involve any of the other items.

baca diablo
09-30-2006, 03:37 PM
stick the dog treat in your as then eat it

Big_Joe
10-01-2006, 04:25 AM
Ok well i started some of these dares: I've been wearing his pj's at night wich are v small and i've been wearing his little bro's underwear constantly with my butt stuffed with tissues. This is relli uncomfortable since they are sooo small and adding the tissues mean they are litrally bushed way up my ass by the underwear.
I got a female friend over while wearing just the little underwear and the pj's and and when she saw me she didn't laugh luckily but looked horrified, but that was still v.embarrasing.
And i ate the dog treat that i stuck up my ass wich was like the most horrible thing ever. DOG TREATS DO NOT TASTE GOOD!

On the wear the pooped/peed underwear dare do i have to clean it with my toothbrush or his?

baca diablo
10-01-2006, 09:16 AM
hang on do u go to school?

Big_Joe
10-01-2006, 09:50 AM
yeah im in the last year

baca diablo
10-01-2006, 10:01 AM
ok put one his bros under wear now fill up the underwear with pee and poop then take off all other clothes or wear girl clothes over the underwear and run into the girls locker or bathroom and ask every girl to change u until one says yes

Smile Guy
10-01-2006, 10:59 AM
On the wear the pooped/peed underwear dare do i have to clean it with my toothbrush or his?

His toothbrush. You might want to buy him a new one afterwards though.

Big_Joe
10-01-2006, 12:32 PM
im gonna do the girls locker one tommorow and im gonna do the pooped/peed underwear one the day after (i think i mite just rinse it off and give the toothbrush back to him hehe!)

baca diablo
10-01-2006, 01:39 PM
tell me how it goes

Big_Joe
10-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah i'll post it here. I have managed to get a pic of the dog buscuit one and will try and get some of the others. If you want a pic of any of the dares tell me and i'll try and send one to u.

Big_Joe
10-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Ok i did the school one tday. I went to the toilet opposite the girls changing room and pooped/peed myself and stripped down to younger brothers underwear. I went into the girls changing room and announced that i needed to be changed. At first, most of them just either giggled, told me to leave coz they were changing or found it really disgusting and were trying to keep away. At this point tho i realised that i had not got a change of underwear but i kept going anyway and eventually this really popular/hot girl but with some attitude said she'd do it. So she took me into a private section of the changing room and lay me over a bench, she then took off my underwear and put them in the shower. She went off and got some toilet roll and wiped my ass and she said where is the change of underwear and i said i didn't have any so she went to her bag where she had a spare change of underwear for some reason, which were these pink, girly panties. She then got my underwear back out of the shower and gave it back to me. I said thanx and then changed back into the younger brother underwear since my dare is to keep it on until i give it back.

Any more dares would be appreciated.

baca diablo
10-02-2006, 03:24 PM
yes pm me dares or send to [email protected] sry email is mine from like 8 years ago

Big_Joe
10-03-2006, 08:28 AM
u'll have to tell me which ones

and i've run out of dares now so does anybody have any more using the items?

baca diablo
10-03-2006, 02:37 PM
all the pics and i will think

Big_Joe
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
i only got one of the dog buscuit one at the moment, i'll b able to get more at the weekend so if you have any dares to do with the items u'll need to get them to my by then. I'm returning the stuff on Monday.

baca diablo
10-08-2006, 09:09 PM
ok can u send all of the pics? then two dares.
1 go to school whereing nothing but the sleeping bag.
2 stick your dick and balls in one sock then go some where public and walk around like that with nothing but the sock, if it comes off to bad. u have to stay in the public place for one hour. if any one asks u to do something do it unless it involves ending the dare or covering your self. when one hour up u walk slowly to your house then it is all over
send pics of this too plz

Big_Joe
10-09-2006, 08:13 AM
lol i had to give the items back today so too late, but next time i get a freind who leaves their stuff i will post again.

Also the last 2 dares = insane
1.would get me explelled from school
2.WAY TOO PUBLIC

Smile Guy
10-09-2006, 09:59 AM
baca diablo... I'm gonna do the sock dare! Wish me luck, folks!

baca diablo
10-09-2006, 03:42 PM
ok sry for the dares and smile guy plz email pics :D :D .
um big joe can u plz email the pics of the dares u did? u said u would

Big_Joe
10-10-2006, 08:12 AM
i only got the dog biscuit ones but i deleted em so parents didn't find!

Darknight
03-28-2007, 01:39 PM
can you send pics to [email protected]

Musty 21
03-28-2007, 07:23 PM
This thread really should be closed because it is over and he has NO MORE PICTURES.