PDA

View Full Version : How many dares have you actually done?

lucky
11-08-2007, 06:12 AM
We all know some people pretend doing some dares but never does them. I admit I havent got along into the game much, but I can say some dares from this forum I had done but before joining the site.

Please be honest if you want to answer these questions. Do not count exactly, just about as you remember (example: less than or more than). The answers are only about the dares took from this forum, not other tod games:

1) how many dares have you done?
2) how many dares you pretended you have done but in fact you hadn't
3) how much time have your dares took (just say a couple of minutes, days, hours)
4) what was the type of dares you did mostly? (public, messy etc, don't say which dare)
5) optional: All answers to the questions 1-4 above were true? :D

The funniest thing is if someone tries to figure out which one of the dares you pretended to have done you actually didnt.

Marc
11-08-2007, 10:02 AM
1) Far too many to even think about
2) None that I can recall - If I don't want to do a dare / Can't do a dare, I will say so
3) generally a couple of minutes - no long dares
4) all sorts - limits vary depending on my situation
5) yup, all true answers

SubMissChievous
11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
1) Too many to count!
2) None. If I can't or won't do a dare then I say it & explain why
3) Some a few minutes, some others all day
4) Many types:Painful, semi-public... Anything that don't cross my limitations
5) Absolutely

Pikachu
11-08-2007, 09:28 PM
1) at least 20 that are not from my Mistress
2) none i even shaved my pubic hair once :eek:
3) including Mistress time about 28 hours or so not inluding Mistress time about 2 or 4hours
4) humiliation messy sexual
5) i wouldn't lie noone would if they did to this well :mad:

Krystal
11-09-2007, 01:30 PM
1. i don't keep track, alot though
2. i have a few times, when someone wouldn't take no for an answer
3. usually all day to weeks
4. publicish
5. yup true

lucky
11-09-2007, 06:21 PM
btw I was very curious on the fifth answer: the first 4 questions shows the most courageous users on this website to admit they really do the dares.... but the fifth was their escape to be more open to this subject: "I lied to one answer: find out yourself what was the one." Sort of a game with an escape rule.

Thank you for answering my questions and I personally would trust more the people answering this post.

trevor85
11-09-2007, 11:23 PM
1.dont keep track, but a lot

2. no i wont fake the dares if i dont do them

3.only a couple minutes

4.nudity

5.yup:cool:

Looking4somename
11-11-2007, 09:48 AM
1) Dares done: 172 and counting.
2) Dares not done: 138,185,332 and counting.
3) Time: I am not one to count such things... do you think I have no life?
4) Type: Mostly things that cause permanant damage... cutting off a finger and stuff like that, you know.
5) Was it true: yes, ofcourse!

LOL.

lucky
11-11-2007, 02:14 PM
4) so you DID permanent damage dares? Cutting your fingers? interesting...

mausi7280bi
11-20-2007, 05:32 AM
3) how much time have your dares took (just say a couple of minutes, days, hours)
4) what was the type of dares you did mostly? (public, messy etc, don't say which dare)

1) cant count them , they are to manny
2) no one
3) dont know between 3 minutes teh shortest and 1 week the longest
4) dares with light pain, funny dares or sexual dares , i dont like messy
5) sure

Hikue
07-31-2010, 08:25 PM
1) Not many, 6-7 tops.
2) Just one.
3) Hour or so total.
4) Edging, Person above dares.
5) Yes

depravedChattel
07-31-2010, 09:33 PM
1) how many dares have you done? Upwards of ten or so, maybe? Haven't really counted.

2) how many dares you pretended you have done but in fact you hadn't Actually I'm a bad person, so if someone gives me a dare that is bad (not necessarily explicitly outside my limits, just something I deem unworthy) I'll just NOT DO IT. I won't tell them I did do it, I just sort of ignore them. It's only happened once or twice, but yeah. And this is just on the TorD forums, if it were a live game I'd actually tell them that I'm not doing it and why. I just can't be bothered through the forums?

3) how much time have your dares took (just say a couple of minutes, days, hours) Minutes

4) what was the type of dares you did mostly? (public, messy etc, don't say which dare) Eh... light pain, bit of anal, masturbating, I took to shower related dares and the like

5) optional: All answers to the questions 1-4 above were true? Yeah

Slenderman - Doctor
08-02-2010, 06:22 AM
Thinking about it, I've probably only ever done, maybe, 3 dares from getDare :)

rhode64
09-28-2010, 04:28 AM
[QUOTE=lucky;30827]We all know some people pretend doing some dares but never does them. I admit I havent got along into the game much, but I can say some dares from this forum I had done but before joining the site.

Please be honest if you want to answer these questions. Do not count exactly, just about as you remember (example: less than or more than). The answers are only about the dares took from this forum, not other tod games:

1) how many dares have you done? Dont know exactly how many but loads
2) how many dares you pretended you have done but in fact you hadn't none no point in lying you only lying to yourself
3) how much time have your dares took (just say a couple of minutes, days, hours) depends can be minutes ,hours or days.
4) what was the type of dares you did mostly? (public, messy etc, don't say which dare) Public,masterbation ,nude .
5)All my answers are true there is no point lying about it enjoy doing them and its just for fun.

dabigone
09-30-2010, 04:06 PM
1) how many dares have you done? Unfortunately just 2 :( link in my signature if you'd like to help me change that though! :D
2) how many dares you pretended you have done but in fact you hadn't None lol
3) how much time have your dares took (just say a couple of minutes, days, hours) One about 20 minutes and the other took all night lol
4) what was the type of dares you did mostly? (public, messy etc, don't say which dare) Mildly humiliating dares so far lol
5) optional: All answers to the questions 1-4 above were true? :D If I'm lyin' I'm dyin' lol

Not as exciting as one would hope from a GetDare member lol, but I'm a work in progress. :)

softeyes
09-30-2010, 10:56 PM
5 hours.
Pee control.
Sure.

Princess-Sissy-Boy
12-07-2010, 04:47 AM
1) how many dares have you done? Over the years? I haven't been keeping count.
2) how many dares you pretended you have done but in fact you hadn't? A fair few, though really I try to do what I can... The ones I don't do are nomally outlandish and ridiculous. Really I should've just said no, rather than pretend.
3) how much time have your dares took? Some minutes, hours days and even months, depending on what the dare was.
4) what was the type of dares you did mostly? Cross-dressing and diapers.
5) optional: All answers to the questions 1-4 above were true? Yes.

TUXhatMAN
12-27-2010, 04:45 AM
Quite a few.

None, if I can't/don't want to do a dare I will say so.

Most of my dares have taken less than a couple of hours but a couple have lasted a few days.

All sorts of dares but I particularly enjoy public and messy dares and therefore do them more often.

5) optional: All answers to the questions 1-4 above were true?
Yes, I never lie!:D

fetish18
04-09-2011, 11:51 AM
I have lost count bth