PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Swim [NON-FICTION]

tracy88
11-07-2007, 03:11 PM
hi everyone, this is my first 'dare' story and it's all true, just happened, please enjoy, i did =) :

it was 4am. the was an air of total silence around my city block. i live in a condominium with a nice pool... ive always wanted to do sexy and erotic stuff there but all the other units are facing the pool and anyone could take a look in the day and notice.

so i waited. till it was 4. the quiet hour.

i snuck out as quietly as i could. i was wearing a sweater and tight sexy silver 3/4 leggings and no panties. i was moist from the excitement.

i packed in a variety of g strings, thongs and panties into my little pouch which i brought along. i just love how the pouch hooks and hangs off my ass, almost dropping any time to my knees, which would make me fall to the floor in a doggy style position. fuck, i was horny and ready for anything.

i reached the pool with excitement and anticipation.

i had initial thoughts of ripping off my leggings immediately and fucking myself hard.

but i waited.

i savoured the night air.

i smelt the breeze.

i looked at the sky and the stars.

and the windows from my neighbours, mostly unlit.

i found an isolated spot and sat on a deck chair.

i slowly peeled off my tights.

they were wet from excitement.

oh they smelled so good...

i licked them.

i could see my glistening pussy glimmering in the night light.

it was throbbing with desire.

i was going to give it the love it deserves.

i pushed my thighs together and felt a rush of pleasure surging through my private area... ohhhh... i let out a soft moan...

i caressed my tits and frolicked around in the deck chair, knowing that no one was looking now...

i wish i had brought a dildo with me or something.

after about 15 minutes of this quiet enjoyment, i took off my clothes totally.

i put on a pink lace g string. this particular g string is pretty tight and gives a great sensation to my clit if i move the slightest bit.

i knew i was going to have a nice swim. all that moving around and rubbing of the panties against my clit would bring my to heaven...

i laid my perky worked out ass on the edge of the pool...

i liked how the water felt on my pussy.

i was hot and the water was cold... so erotic...

i lowered myself gently into the dark moon lit waters...

i could feel my nipples hardening as i submerged further in and i let out another moan of desire.

it was a mix between sensuality and horniness.

i think i will be doing more late night swims definitely...

i fingered myself and i was really horny, moaning and squiggling around in the pool... i could see ripples caused by my masturbation in the water...

a little bit of splashing sounds...

i wanted to moan louder but i might wake someone up...

i did'nt want to cum just yet, so i decided to swim 1 lap across and 1 lap back.

on the lap back, i pulled off my panties... and threw it into the middle of the pool...

i swam back to my starting point and did'nt bother about retrieving the panties. i wanted the cleaner or someone to find them in the middle of the pool the next day...

i raised myself out of the pool, looking back at my body and admiring how it glistened in the moon light.

i went down on all fours, ass in the air and started fucking myself in my puss.

this went on for another 5 mins and i was at the edge of orgasm all the time... i did'nt want to cum, so i prolonged it... tantric style... my favourite.

it takes a lot of willpower to avoid an orgasm, especially when you're this horny... but i tried my best...

eventually, i could'nt take it anymore and i decided i had to cum...

i wanted to cum in a location where there was a certain amount of risk being seen... it seems to heighten the excitement... so i climbed out of the pool compounds, still naked and dripping wet from my dip in the pool, and walked to the carpark.

i walked right to the middle of the carpark, about 100m from the pool, and my clothes, butt naked, and stood under a lampost.

i lowered myself down with my back sliding down the lampost until i was squatting knees in the grass, thighs spread out and my pussy gently touching the grass/earth. i could feel the tickling of the grass on my private parts.

there was no going back. i circled my clit and rubbed it was increasing intensity.

i felt a wave of pleasure coming and i did'nt resist...

the rest was history...

i came and squirted my juices everywhere on the ground...

i felt a tingling throughout my whole body and my body trembled with an orgasm... i collapsed sideways on the grass in a fetal position with my right hand in between my thighs, soaked in a slippery mess. i layed there for 5 minutes.

i almost fell asleep there till i heard a morning bird chirping. time to head home.

i walked back to the pool, now a bit more cautious, retrieved my clothes and walked back to my apartment, just for the sake of it, in the nude.

brownie
11-07-2007, 03:18 PM
wow that is amazingly good, maybe the best, if u continue it might get a reward.

Mysterious the 1st
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
wow stunning story ;)

thumper
11-08-2007, 03:54 PM
prove it with a picture.

Marc
11-09-2007, 01:31 AM
prove it with a picture.

I hope you're not asking for a pic, Thumper.....

trevor85
11-09-2007, 11:35 PM
That Gave Me A Hard-on :)

DAMN YOU'RE GOOD

Sum
11-10-2007, 09:04 PM
simply fabulous story! So much beautiful erotic detail!

its just me
11-16-2007, 04:24 PM
can girls reall cum, i thought only boys could,

if so does it smell and what does it look it

Merlin
11-16-2007, 04:50 PM
can girls reall cum, i thought only boys could,

if so does it smell and what does it look itShort version: Yes they can... doesn't have a special smell... like piss but completely clear...
If i find some time later i will write you a long version if you want ... :)

its just me
11-16-2007, 05:00 PM
ok thanks, i never knew that, do u know y

molten man
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Nice and erotic. U will make a good strory teller!!

tracy88
11-28-2007, 07:17 AM
thank you guys for your interest... maybe i will write more ;)

Merlin
11-28-2007, 07:34 AM
would be nice... :D

molten man
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
it would be nice. Lookin forward to it!!

stevedare
04-11-2008, 07:51 PM
yes Tracy - very nice and erotic - but not a new story - make it fiction and add the boy u met and asked to meet for the midnight dip
each of you losing a piece at a time and watching each other getting excited and .......

Try it and make it non-fiction as a dare.... seeing who can last loner and not touching but looking at each other adds to the mystery of ......

Y not pics on the yahoo site get dare ? i thought that was ok ? especially in fulfillment of a dare ?

qwertypete
04-14-2008, 12:52 PM
awesome story... good job, very exciting!

olivedivon
12-17-2008, 03:10 PM
this is one of the best stories I have ever read! keep it up!:D

nightmare09
12-17-2008, 03:31 PM
it is sweet i wolud like u to go on

Officelover
12-19-2008, 10:33 AM
'i' think that you should use"I" instead of 'i'.

i think it is really annoying.

i also think you should put more into your paragraphs.

i believe that a paragraph should have at least three sentences in it.

i do know of the exception of quotations.

i also think that you should stop starting all your paragraphs/sentences with 'i'.

@ppl3
12-20-2008, 06:17 AM
That was a completly amazing story.

i also think that you should stop starting all your paragraphs/sentences with 'i'.
Stop moaning!!!!
Using i makes it more dramatic in addition to the emphasis of it being personal, therefore making it sound more real which in turns entertains the audience more. It is a technique used by some writers / poets.
Varying sentence length as well as using short/ long paragraphs is another technique used a lot among professional poets and writers, to help entertain there audience.
and yes i agree the i should be a capital, but the writing is SOOOOO GOOD that i don't notice it. I'm sure that there isn't a single person who consciously writes "I" instead of "i". You either remember or if your typing on word/publisher ect does it for you.

to conclude i think it was a wonderful piece of writing and got me hard :) but then reading someone post got me slightly annoyed :(

Hampers
12-20-2008, 06:45 AM
, but the writing is SOOOOO GOOD that i don't notice it. I'm sure that there isn't a single person who consciously writes "I" instead of "i".

i do. i always have done and i always will.

dtv123
04-19-2009, 11:02 AM
if you do this again please write another story this one is like my all-time favorite

rebster
05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Very nice. Sounds like something I would would do in real life.

Drobs
05-29-2009, 06:53 PM
i never comment, ever- this made me. twas extraordinary

Person
06-03-2009, 10:45 PM

Lol you should be a comedian.:D