PDA

View Full Version : Swears or whatever

Coyote
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
To the Mods reading this it may not be in the right section because i have never posted a thread like this so plz move this thread if it is wrong.

Ok here it is i give a list of words that are freaquelnly used in stories and you reply with what you think they meen and the other members will tell you what they think of your answer as well as answering the questoon themselves.

Whore___________
Masturbate______________________
Cum__________________________
Erection__________________________
JAck-Off______________________________
Dick_____________________________
Public Hair___________________________
Boner______________________________
Fuck________________________________
Dildo________________________________
Thong________________________(mainly for the guys)
Pussy______________________________
Condom___________________________
Hoe______________________________
Horny______________________________

I Will have a new list every week and i will post the correct answers to the last weeks there too please enjoy

Looking4somename
11-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Should be in the truth section, I believe.

Anyway, I didn't really get it. There are no "right" and "wrong" answers to this (word have diffrent meaning to diffrent people, or where you looking for a dictionarial definition?)
So how can u give us the correct answers after a week?

Coyote
11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
next week i will give the meening that are correct and just tell me what you think they meen

lucky
11-08-2007, 01:16 AM
I havent quite understood from which point of view the queston needs to be answered? Dictionary? (like Dick=genital male organ) or if I consider "dick" an offensive word or not and to suggest to use "penis" instead?

Btw what do you mean "public hair"? please edit "pubic hair";)

Some of the words are very common, some are a bit hard to understand when english is not a native language. Personally I dont know the meaning of the words: "Boner" and "Hoe" from your list.

(AND THIS IS MY 100's POST - CHEERS TO ME)

Coyote
11-08-2007, 04:31 AM
just reply with what you do know

Sum
11-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Whore - a woman or man who has sex in a professional sense

Masturbate - the process within which you bring yourself to orgasm

Cum - climax, orgasm, reaching the state of ecstasy and release in a sexual sense

Erection - male arousal, where increased blood to the penis causes inflammation of the erictile tissue and a hardening

Jack-Off - a predominately American slang term for masturbation, the English equivalent is wank

Dick - a some what less offensive than cock but more offensive than willy slang term for penis

Public Hair - the hair in the pubic area

Boner - a slag term for erection, an alternate being hardon

Fuck - believed to be from the Saxon, though the etymology is unclear, it means sexual intercourse

Dildo - an artificial penis, usually used for masturbation prepossess, but can be used with strap ons during sex, between two women, two men or a man and woman. - Interesting fact, the ancient Greeks had processions with dildos on big sticks going around, they used them a lot in their theatre as well.

Thong - a small underwear garment, covers the genital area, thin fabric goes between the but cheeks and around the hips. Can also mean part of a whip ;)

Pussy - slang term for the female sexual organs, can also be a slang term for a cat

Condom - a contraceptive that goes over the penis to make a physical barrier stopping the semen. usually made out of latex. If i remember correctly believed to have been invented by the romans using pig intestines, though i may very well be mis remembering things with that one.

Hoe - a word that gangster rappers think sounds cool. Also a garden implement

Horny - to be in the mood for sexual intercourse, or wanting to. Derived i believe from the ancient Egyptian sexual god who hard horns.

I only googled for the spelling of etymology

Long truth got boring filling it in after a while.

Coyote
11-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Sum you are the first to answer but did you know that stuff already or did you look them up

Sum
11-11-2007, 10:38 AM
as i said i only looked up the spelling of etymology, it's amazing how much random pointless knowlege one can aquire in 21 short years!