PDA

View Full Version : Brest Torture

doesnotexist
09-01-2010, 07:09 AM
Find a good tight bra; preferably a padded. Find some clothes pens. Put the bra on and underneath put on the clothes pens clipped to nipples. Very painful.

Yes, dyslexic and was in a hurry. But as an improvement do this. Take a sock; preferably one that is about a foot long and medium thick; roll it inside out all the way to the tip. This makes like a doughnut. Put the clothespin inside and clip it. This will hole it in place.

PS. Bruses will occur with prolonged use or extra pressure.

SubmissiveSissyBoy
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything, but it's 'breasts' not 'brest' and 'clothespins' ((Can be spaced as well)) not 'clothes pens'. I can see the mistake if you're dyslexic, I know I am, just thought that it would help.

Regardless, grammar nazi aside, I imagine this would be rather painful for a girl, seeing as how the nipples are rather sensitive. Even for guys but not as sensitive if I remember right. But with squeezing and pinching, ouchie. A way to make it worse, wrap a rubber band around the tip of the clamps. This will GREATLY increase the squeezing force of any sort of clamp and make it more painful, wouldn't recommend having the rubber band on the clothes pins/clamps on the nipples for long.

Sharp Nacelle
09-02-2010, 02:52 AM
Sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything, but it's 'breasts' not 'brest'...

Perhaps doesnotexist is from the city in Brittany.

Anyway... isn't it hard to do that and the put a bra on over the top? Do the pins stay in place?

SubmissiveSissyBoy
09-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Perhaps doesnotexist is from the city in Brittany.

Anyway... isn't it hard to do that and the put a bra on over the top? Do the pins stay in place?

He may very well be, I don't know, that's why I meant no offense, I don't know his background ^^

I imagine if the top of the pins, the non-clamping end, faced the sky on it's side. If the bra was rather carefully put on them that they would stay in place, should you not move them around to much until the bra in place. At least, that's just how I visualize it being.

babe69
09-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Find a good tight bra; preferably a padded. Find some clothes pens. Put the bra on and underneath put on the clothes pens clipped to nipples. Very painful.

Yes, dyslexic and was in a hurry. But as an improvement do this. Take a sock; preferably one that is about a foot long and medium thick; roll it inside out all the way to the tip. This makes like a doughnut. Put the clothespin inside and clip it. This will hole it in place.

PS. Bruses will occur with prolonged use or extra pressure.

Hi! This is my first dare on here i have DD to E breast and stole my siters A cup bra. I added some by firstly putting ice on my nipples. The pegs and bra a still on ouch! lols thanks for the dare

Kraken
10-01-2011, 09:29 AM
I did this today as my punishment to my Master. I put the clothespins onto my nipples for an hour with my bra covering it, making it even tighter than it already is. After one hour, it was agony to remove it. I did re-position the clothespin every 20minutes or so in that hour.