PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Travel Home

Dare-O-Rama
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
This one is simple. Give the person above a dare to do while they are on their way home from work or school.

The next time they are on their way home they'll have to do it.

Include your method of transport and how long it takes.

I'll start: By car, about an hour.

leadbet
08-31-2010, 10:18 PM
When parked at the start and end of your journey you must pretent to give your shifter a blow job....

10 min car

welshdresser
09-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Before you begin your journey, insert a buttplug. Remove when you get home.

Walking 20 minutes

t_or_dgal
09-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Put on a pair of thong panties in the morning. Also wear a shirt which is not very long.

On your walk home later, make sure they are pulled up a little and showing over your pants.

<Drive car, 30 mins>

welshdresser
09-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Did mine... loved wearing the thong all day... Pulled them really high on the way home and i was wearing a t shirt that was quite short so probably someone saw.

For you, on the way there remember to take a towel with you. As you are leaving, put the towel on your car seat. Find somewhere to stop that you can buy an ice lolly. Deep throat it as far as you can, then stick it up your ass. Drive home the rest of the way before removing in the privacy of your own house.

monk
09-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Take to work a leotard or panties/bra and a butt plug and clips. Before leaving work insert the butt plug and attach the clips to you nipples and cock. Now cover with leotard and then you clothes over the top of that.

Then while on the way home if you want to remove the clips / plug you'll need to expose your leotard!

Mine is 3 hours driving.

daremenow
09-07-2010, 11:10 PM
For you, after at least fifteen minutes of driving, you must be naked from waist down. If really daring(bet you anything you won't be) be completely naked. Then you must edge at least half your age by the time you get home. For mine i have diapers, handcuffs, condoms, plastic wrap, shaving cream, glue. Walking about 45 minutes

qatguy
09-08-2010, 08:51 PM
and pee in the diapers while only wearing your shoes.

for my travel dare, i am riding 30 minutes each way on my new bike to work. i have 3 female outfits and a tutu to wear.

daremenow
09-08-2010, 09:46 PM
That is way too public for me. Another one?

qatguy
09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
wear 5 diapers under your clothes while driving home. once you get home, pee your diapers.

please give me a crossdressing dare while riding my bike home from work.

rattan2000a
09-10-2010, 11:02 AM
drive crossdresses with a mni-skirt but commando

for me: going normally by train, but nothing really public

Webdare2
12-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Undress and re-dress completey in the train's bathroom. Leave door unlocked.

undielover
12-10-2011, 10:12 AM
You didn't specify what your commute was like, so I'll improvise. If you drive, drive home naked. If you walk, you must remove an article of clothing every block (you can hide to get fully naked if you want). Any other form of transportation, you must either a) be naked for ten minutes, or if that's too public, b) be without a major article of clothing (e.g., shirt, pants, shoes, jacket if it's cold) for ten minutes.

My commute is about 10 minutes by car.

kaliara
12-10-2011, 10:38 AM
You are to masturbate the entire time your car is moving. Since I know it could be fairly dangerous at a stop light you can stop only if your car isnt moving.

I have a four hour car drive ahead of me tonight. Give me some real good ideas!

undielover
12-10-2011, 01:03 PM
You are to masturbate the entire time your car is moving. Since I know it could be fairly dangerous at a stop light you can stop only if your car isnt moving.

I have a four hour car drive ahead of me tonight. Give me some real good ideas!

Um, how about a dare that isn't in my limits. You read my limits, right?