what daily assignments do you do/give?

do you give them writting assignments?
memorization assignments?

tell me your daily schedule (:

sunshinee

madao11
08-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi

My pet's daily task depend on the goal that we are doing. I don't had any specific task because every slave are different. It is flexible between slave to slave.

joekidd
08-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey..I'm just getting to know my slave. But I'm currently giving her the daily task of keeping at least a one page journal about what her master did to her during the day and how she felt about it.

I was also thinking of making my slave email me everyday with their daily agenda and where she is going...so i can start dressing her for public

masterme
09-08-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi,
sounds great. Does she have to post this journal somewhere? Would reaaallllly like to look at it.
Greetz,
masterme

slave_fantasy
09-19-2010, 05:43 AM
well i don't have a daily program, but i must clean the house, wash the dishes and the clothes every day.Beside that i must prepare the meals for my master in the days he comes home and wait for him kneeling naken next to the door, and clean his shooes with my tongue when he comes in.then, i just have to do what he sais, no matter what :)

beautiful_diaster
09-19-2010, 08:19 AM
My Master has a mantra that I am reuired to read daily. Also, it is not really a daily requirement, but I keep a blog for my Master as well. The link is in my signiture if anyonne would like to read it :)

RockNroll1_1
09-19-2010, 08:26 AM
Slaves, and Masters,

what daily assignments do you do/give?

do you give them writting assignments?
memorization assignments?

tell me your daily schedule (:

sunshinee

i make them drink a glass of milk each day
run for 20 mints every 2 days
no choc or ice cream
and sleep naked each day

Hislily
09-19-2010, 08:55 PM
There are several things that I am required to do, but the only one worth mentioning here is my nightly journal entry. Master likes to hear my pointless ranting about my day. :D

ami
02-29-2012, 02:16 AM
normally she sleeps neked with a but plug in her ass. she has to wake 6.30 and has to make my bed tea and come to bed with it and lick my boals till i wake up.
when i wake up she has to clean the bed and room while i having the tea.
after the tea i go to the bathroom and while i sitting on the toilet she has to kneel infront me and remind my days plan.