PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Johns Servitude

trust-no-1
08-28-2010, 03:03 AM
Hi,
This is the long awaited sequel to "Johns Slavery", You can read it here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23143

I will write chapter 2, but I wont post until I get some feedback, Enjoy :)

Chapter 1: The Beginning.
Johns phone rang, and he answered it, it was his new master Alyssa.
“John, I want you to meet me at school tomorrow at the music rooms during second period”, before he could say anything she hung up.
He went straight to his computer, and looked at his only photo of her, She is slightly fat, with DD boobs, and a big ass.
When the second period bell rang, John didn't waste any time and went straight into the music room to meet his master. He looked around, saw some computer's, some pianos, a sound board, some guitars and his new Master.
“Yes Master?” he asked.
“There will be a sports lesson today, at period 4, are you in it?” she asked.
“No Master” he answered.
“Good, you will meet me next to the female change rooms 10 minutes after the bell sounds” she said, and with that, she kissed him and walked off, leaving John wondering, what could be happening?
Alyssa walked off thinking about her new pet, A slight 6-pack, longish brown hair and a nice tan.

Ozpossum
08-28-2010, 04:35 AM
this si good pls psot more

Ozpossum
08-28-2010, 04:35 AM
and maybe make the chapters longer

trust-no-1
08-28-2010, 05:07 AM
It was a small chapter to build tension, the next ones will be bigger

Ozpossum
08-28-2010, 06:20 AM
good i am glad somebody is contiuning the story

Dare-Master
08-28-2010, 07:14 AM
Do a good job! From what I read you're gonna have to put in a little more detail and not let it be so fast. I know it's the beginning but that's the part that people rush when it needs the most attention. Also use John's Slavery as a reference to people and descriptions so that it follows along well, doing so means less writing but means looking through and finding what you need. So far it is good and if you keep it up I hope it turns out just as good as the first. Just promise us something...no cliffhangers!! Ok maybe a bit but not a huge one at the end ok? Anyway keep it up!

trust-no-1
08-28-2010, 04:26 PM
thanks for the tips :)
i will consider no cliffhanger at the end, but maybe a few big ones ;)

storyboy
08-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Finally! The story! I know you will do great, keep it up.

trust-no-1
08-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Thanks, Im am typing the second chapter now, should be up soon.

trust-no-1
08-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Ok, here we go, Im sorry Dare-Master, There is a big cliffhanger

Chapter 2: The Female Change-rooms

John was waiting next to the change rooms, he got a weird look from a few girls when Alyssa walked up.
“Good, you came. I will see if it is empty, Come in if I knock on the wall 3 times” she said, walking around, John heard 3 knocks and walked in. This was the first time he had ever seen the female change rooms, they were nicer than the male change room, They had separate showers, and smelt nicer and were cleaner, he look around more, and saw some bags, obviously left by the PE class, some clothes laying on the ground, some underwear and pantyhose, he got an instant erection at the sight.
His master pulled the bag off her shoulders, “what if somebody comes in Miss?” he asked.
“Your problem, not mine, I'm allowed here, remember?” she asked pulling some rope out.
She walked over to some bags of clothes and started looking, she found a sexy bra and panty set, in other bag she got a garter belt and some thigh high stockings. She threw them at John and ordered him to put them on, She then tied his hands to the low roof, and spread his legs to some benches so he could not move.
“Miss, But I could get expelled” he said.
“SHUTUP, I own you, you do as I wish bitch” she said pulling out a whip, and whipping him.
She then found some makeup on the ground, and made him up with it, foundation, mascara, lipstick, blush and eye-liner, “You look, Cute. I'm going to get some food, Ill be back later, you better hope nobody comes” she said as she skipped out, leaving John alone, defenceless, cold and humiliated.
John thought about ten minutes had passed, he heard a few people walk really close, they only went to the water fountain, they didn't come in. A few more minutes after that, a group of girls walked in, and went straight to the toilets, fortunately they didn't see him, he heard them talking, and listened in,
“Shit” one girl said.
“what is it?” said another.
“I'm in the middle of my period, and I'm out of tampons” she said frustrated.
“I have some in my bag, ill get them for you, hang on” the other girl replied.
John went mental, he would be discovered, what would he say, and do?

Bidz4321
08-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Great story, can't wait to hear more!

trust-no-1
09-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Next chapter:

Chapter 3-The humiliation

As the girl got around the corner and saw John, she let out a little squeal.
“Please, don't tell anybody,” pleaded John, nearly crying.
“I'm not going to. We should have some fun. Alyssa said you would be here and ready to use you until she got back. Luckily for her, we are both on our periods. Right Sophia?” said the girl.
“I here ya Jen,” said Sophia as Jen walked out to her bag and pulled out a pink toiletry bag and went back to where the toilets were.
“Thanks babe,” said Sophia kissing Jen as the returned to his body.
“We have 20 minutes before the lesson ends,” said Jen to Sophia. Sophia then whispered some things to Jen. Jen then went up into her skirt and pulled her bloody tampon out and Sophia pulled one out from behind her back.
John went crazy. He had a mortal fear of blood, let alone someone else's used tampons. The two girls walked over to him and started to draw lines on his chest with the tampons. Sophia made John suck her tampon dry while Jen placed the one she had up his ass.
Jen then got Sophia to help her up onto his stomach so she could mount and fuck him while Sophia took photos.
Someone else walked in, but John couldn't see who it was. Jen and Sophia walked out leaving him alone again.
He then fell on the ground. After the ropes holding his hands were cut, the ropes holding his legs were cut and he saw who it was.
“Thank you Miss,” he said and she just walked out.
John didn't know what to do. He looked at the clock and saw there was 10 minutes before the lesson would end. The students get released 5 minutes early every day so there is enough time to change before the next lesson. He had 5 minutes to get all the makeup off, the tampon out, the clothes back, have a shower, get dry and dressed.
John took off the lingerie and pulled out the tampon. He put the prior back into the bag and the tampon in the bin. He found some makeup remover and got most of it off but he only had about 2 minutes left at that stage. He quickly got dressed and ran out just as people where leaving the gym.

storyboy
09-04-2010, 08:30 PM
:confused: I miss daredaredare's stories

trust-no-1
09-05-2010, 03:56 AM
I hope I can fill that void :)

Ozpossum
09-05-2010, 05:27 AM
trust your stories are good but you need to bring up the stanard longer chapter mroe cruelty and difrent dares daredaredare were better when they were at the house, yours is good but to many cliff hangers.

trust-no-1
09-05-2010, 07:11 AM
I will get to those things, Im just starting off slowly because some members havent read the original by Daredaredare, so im going slow so they can get to know the characters.

storyboy
09-05-2010, 07:29 PM
I will get to those things, Im just starting off slowly because some members havent read the original by Daredaredare, so im going slow so they can get to know the characters.

It's in the hall of fame, people will go back and read it. Your rushing things. Describe things in detail. How did it feel for him to be up there? Tell us how the blood made the hairs on his arms tingle in fear. We need detail

trust-no-1
09-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Ill try to add in more detail, Im just very busy at the moment.
I hope the next chapter will live up to your expectations

trust-no-1
09-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Alrighty, this one is longer, hopefully enough :)
Chapter will start to come more slowly so I can write them longer, and better

Chapter 4- The Game

Alyssa walked into John's house, furious he didn't meet her or reply to her text, but thankful the door was left unlocked. She could her moans and could smell sex. She was getting furious and was hoping this had better not be what she thinks it is. She walked into John's room, to see him eating out a blond and fucking another girl.
“JOHNN!” she screamed.
5 hours earlier:
When John got home that day after school, he called some of his mates over. Jessie, who was a very attractive girl and who John had a major crush on, Jack one of Johns best mates, they had known each other since pre-school and Savannah, one of Johns closest friends, they met in grade 3 and had grown very close since then, he could almost call her his sister.
Savannah got there first; John invited her early deliberately because he wanted to talk to her. He opened the door for her and gave her a kiss on the lips as she walked in, nothing too sexual though. He offered her a drink and she asked for some wine. They sat down on the sofa, Savannah laying her head on his lap, “What would you say if I told you I wasn't in control of my life?” he asked her, catching her off guard.
“Well, I would want to know what sort of Master you have and who it is?” she asked.
“I’m a slave for Alyssa. She bought me off my old Master and I do whatever she wants, when she wants it,” he said.
“I would be shocked. How does she have that control over you?” she asked.
“Pictures. Pictures of a nature I wouldn't want anyone to know about,” he said.
“Can I know about it?” she asked, looking scared for him.
“No, sorry Sab, I wouldn't want you to know,” he said.
She looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. That kiss turned into a pas and then the doorbell rang.
“I’ll go get it,” Savannah said. “You stay here,” she said with a final kiss.
She opened the door and greeted in Jack. Ten minutes later, Jessie walked in.
After about an hour had passed of light drinking and Jack suggested they played truth or dare. They all agreed and went into the sitting room.
John went first, “Jessie, Truth or Dare?” he asked.
“Truth,” she said with a little giggle.
“Out of myself and Jack, would you rather fuck?” he asked.
“I don’t know. Probably you,” she said, with a smirk and a small wink.
“Sabbie, truth or dare,” she asked.
“I’ll go dare,” Savannah said.
“I dare you to take off your shirt,” Jessie dared, carefully watching John.
Savannah took off her pink shirt, showing her red, lacy bra. John’s eyes nearly fell out of his head and he got an instant boner.
“John, truth or dare?” she asked.
“I’ll go dare,” he said.
“I dare you to take off your shirt and jeans,” she dared. He obeyed and took of his shirt and jeans.
They played like this for half an hour, and then Jack excused himself. He went home at this point. It was John, Savannah and Jessie left in their underwear.
“John, I dare you to take Savannah into your bedroom and do anything with her. You must go in nude and stay nude for the rest of the game and you only have 5 minutes,” dared Jessie. John got up, took off his boxers and Savannah took off her bra and matching red lace g-string and followed him to his bed. Jessie followed them and watched from the door.
John lay down and Savannah lay on top. They kissed for a minute or two, and then she slid down, and started sucking his dick. She then straddled him and started fucking him. Jessie then walked in, announced time up but Savannah kept in fucking him, and John told Jessie to get on top. When she had, he started eating her out.
Alyssa walked into John’s house, furious he didn’t meet her or reply to her text, but thankful the door was left unlocked. She could her moans and could smell sex. She was getting furious. This better not be what she thinks it is. She walked into John’s room to see him eating out a blond, and fucking another girl.
“JOHN!” she screamed.

subflboy
09-09-2010, 11:12 AM
No offense to your writing, but that last part completely killed the story. I can't see John having friends over like that knowing the position he is in. It no longer seems believable, since this chapter is about to be about his servitude. As a supporter of the other version, I expected this chapter to focus more on John adjusting to a life of servitude, for instance knowing he has no free will anymore. Also, maybe Alyssa would force him to get a job or something. I apologize if nobody agrees with me, its just my personal opinion.

Ozpossum
09-15-2010, 02:13 AM
sulfboy i agree with you

trust-no-1
09-15-2010, 01:54 PM
I was establishing new characters, whit a twist.....
I will get a new chapter done in the next few days, Hopefully

storyboy
09-15-2010, 09:10 PM
why don't we just remember how great the first one was and leave it at that.

Shade622
09-15-2010, 11:14 PM
How about if you don't like the story, just don't read it? How about that?

trust-no-1
09-16-2010, 12:55 AM
I agree, If you dont like it, dont read it, i admit, maybe that was the wrong way to introduce new characters, but we cant have a story with only 2 characters

Ozpossum
09-18-2010, 02:43 AM
there is marie, jamies, michelle another slave of allyssa that was introduced in the taster of johns slavery part 2

trust-no-1
09-18-2010, 03:30 AM
I know, I have read the original a few times

trust-no-1
11-24-2010, 07:23 AM
I have finally got around to making a new chapter, been really busy with school and stuff, If you dont like the story, go away and worship the original and dont clog this story up with stupid comments about how bad it is.

Chapter 5- The slip up

"John, You have got to be kidding me right?" Alyssa said, almost crying, almost breathing fire, John could see his death coming. She pulled a camera out and took a few photos of John and Savannah together, Jessie running out before the photo.
"You stupid bitch, I hope John told you about his life, because his life is now your life, and John, your life wont be pretty any more. Titcakes, yes you, you bitch, your life is now owned by me, you will obey or these photos get sent to everyone at school, and you parents". Savannah stood there shocked, looking at John, tears running from her eyes.
"John, Out, NOW, get in my car and wait for me, and dont bother with clothes" she barked, John walking out, sulking.
"Titcakes" she said looking at Savannah, "Hope you enjoy being a slave, thats all you will ever know from now on" said Alyssa, Clipping a collar, a pair of nipple clips and a clit clip on to Savannah, She then hooked all this onto a leash and lead her out of the house, closing the door behind them. "John, In the trunk, Your beloved Titcakes will be with you, and no sex, ill know" she said pointing to the small camera on the side of the trunk. John got in, followed by Savannah who had her leash clipped on the tow-bar, pulling violently on her nipples and clit and Alyssa slammed the trunk shut, throwing them in darkness.
"I'm so sorry Sabbie" Said John
"I guess this is what you were talking about?"
"Yeah, And its my fault your here"
"Look, John, Dont worry about it" said Savannah, Trying to move enough to relieve the pain.
"Its my fault, I'm sorry, I'm trying to think of a way to get out, but I dont know how yet" he said, crying, Savannah stroking his cheek.

Ozpossum
11-25-2010, 12:47 AM
that was much better but make the chapters longer

trust-no-1
11-25-2010, 03:28 AM
thanks, i will work on getting chapters longer

MeasinToday
11-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Stop criticizing. This is a great story.

I Love it. Keep it up. :)

-MT

trust-no-1
11-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Thanks, IM working on another chapter, should be up soon, i hope :p

trust-no-1
12-29-2010, 03:45 AM
Hmmm, Yes I know, this story is not as good as the original, thats mostly because of the post quality, most were written in 20 minutes because i didn't have much time. I now am on holidays so I am working on a nice big installment, should be up in a few days to a week. Depends how soon ideas come to me.
Thanks to the people that like it, and please bear with me the people who dont, im working on it.
Cheers,
Trust :)

trust-no-1
12-29-2010, 04:00 AM
All righty, Here we go, the set up for the nice big installment i am writing :)
Chapter 6- The Setup

When John and Savannah were finally pulled out of the trunk they were happy to see daylight again after hours of cramped, painful darkness. Alyssa pulled them both out of the car and led them to the front fence.
“I need to work some things out, you two will be staying here until i'm ready” she said, Clipping the leashes to the fence. They were both sopping as Alyssa walked into the house.
A few hours later, Alyssa walked back out and got her two pets and led them inside.
“Its 5pm, Its time to go to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow” she said, throwing them into a closet each. The closets were small, only about 2 metres high and half a metre wide and they were pitch black.
The next day, they were were woken up by loud bangs on there doors, a small hatch opened, and a tin of dog food went into each cupboard. “Eat up, its all you get today” said Alyssa. Savannah just looked at it, and decided not to eat it, while John, Used to dog food, ate it all up. About half an hour later, they were dragged out of the cupboard.
Alyssa led them into the basement, into a box full of, something, John couldn't work out what it was, But Savannah knew. Alyssa stopped them, and clipped their leashes onto the box, and told them to kneel, It hurt really bad, Savannah whispered to John when Alyssa wasn't looking, “Salt”.
“Now John, You and your little bitch here where fucking, am I wrong?” asked Alyssa, “No Miss” Said John back. “As a result, I have a new slave, and I will make you 2 fuckers work to earn my trust, for you John, Again” She boomed at them. “You will start with some attitude adjustment, then we will move onto new training, I thought I paid for a good slave, I guess not” she said, turning on her heels and walking out, “Oh, and don't try anything, DONT TALK, DONT EVEN MOVE, Ill know, and god help you if you do” and with that, Alyssa walked out.

I hope you guys like it, and yes I know, its small, but its just getting you ready :)