PDA

View Full Version : Intense public dare

ummnmm
08-26-2010, 03:17 PM
This dare is not for the meek. I did this to myself and it was the most humiliating experience of my life. You will need duct tape and a bold marker. First get naked and cover your entire body with words like bitch, slave, slut, small dick, animal, subhuman, cum dumpster. It is best to do this dare very early in the morning. Around 4AM. Drive to someplace that has trees that you can see from the highway. Park you car somewhere far away and walk the rest of the distance to the trees. Now duct tape yourself to a tree that is visible from the highway in a way that you can't escape. Now all that there is left to do is wait for someone to rescue you. When they do, play it off like someone else did it to you against your will so you won't get in trouble for indecent exposure. If you want you can shove a buttplug up your ass before you duct tape yourself to the tree. When i did this a bearded trucker guy found me. He used a hunting knife to cut me down from the tree. I was so humiliated I was actually brought to tears but at the same time my little boner was poking straight up. As soon as he cut me down I ran as fast as i could to my car without saying a word to the trucker. When i was in the safety of my car I masturbated and had the best orgasm of my life.

linearizationcannon
08-26-2010, 05:45 PM
and if you want things really intense/risky, set yourself up blindfolded and with an orifice presented to be fucked. Thus you may get "raped" by a few random anonymous strangers before getting freed

Lorna
08-26-2010, 08:22 PM
wow. what was the bearded trucker's reaction exactly? i'd love to hear about that!

timetoshine
08-26-2010, 09:38 PM
This dare is not for the meek. I did this to myself and it was the most humiliating experience of my life. You will need duct tape and a bold marker. First get naked and cover your entire body with words like bitch, slave, slut, small dick, animal, subhuman, cum dumpster. It is best to do this dare very early in the morning. Around 4AM. Drive to someplace that has trees that you can see from the highway. Park you car somewhere far away and walk the rest of the distance to the trees. Now duct tape yourself to a tree that is visible from the highway in a way that you can't escape. Now all that there is left to do is wait for someone to rescue you. When they do, play it off like someone else did it to you against your will so you won't get in trouble for indecent exposure. If you want you can shove a buttplug up your ass before you duct tape yourself to the tree. When i did this a bearded trucker guy found me. He used a hunting knife to cut me down from the tree. I was so humiliated I was actually brought to tears but at the same time my little boner was poking straight up. As soon as he cut me down I ran as fast as i could to my car without saying a word to the trucker. When i was in the safety of my car I masturbated and had the best orgasm of my life.
and if you want things really intense/risky, set yourself up blindfolded and with an orifice presented to be fucked. Thus you may get "raped" by a few random anonymous strangers before getting freed

std's, babies, depression, so on so forth. so many bad things could happen with this dare, and a blindfold isn't needed to be raped. people will rape you wether you have a blindfold or not. once you get rescued, the police will probably find out, therefor you will have to deal with an investigation. in my opinion this is a bad idea, but thats just my opinion.

Marluxia
08-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Wow....I cant drive so, cant! HA!

JonnyH
08-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Wow....I cant drive so, cant! HA!

walk all the way?:L

dragonator
08-27-2010, 01:48 PM
id be willing to do this with a variation... id have friends tie me up! surely its not that hard to get into a situation where the loser has to do this and then that way
1 our not lying so even if the police conduct an investigation they cant prove you did it willingly.
2 that way you can set it up so that at a certain time they come and let you down
3 its almost impossible to make it so u cant escape on your own. ive tried. (not saying its impossible since hunter sounds like he did it) just hard, frieds however can make 500% sure you cant.