PDA

View Full Version : musical panties

SomebodyElse
08-25-2010, 05:06 PM
You start with three pairs of panties...

The trick is you have to divide them up between one of four places and only one per place...

In your ass

In your pussy

In your mouth

wearing it

If at home you can switch locations when the TV advertises... when a new song comes on... or some other interval

If doing this in public you can switch when you find a place to switch such as a public bathroom, dressing room, or other secluded place depending on how daring you are...

either way you have to switch at least 10 times before you can call it quits

To do the switch the preferred method is to take them all off, put them in a pile close your eyes and decide where the next one will go before you reach out and grab it...

Aivey
08-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Interesting Idea, but NOT the best thing to do... To have panties that were up your ass be put into your pussy wouldn't be a very good thing as it will lead to infections... Your ass is filled with bacteria, and your pussy could do without all that...

inspired
08-25-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm with Aivey - ass to pussy is a terrible idea. Ass to mouth isn't any better, there are all kinds of shit-bourne diseases you could give yourself, which is why the Health Department takes fecal contamination of food and water so seriously.

BUT - This idea has merit. Like if you had 4 people (2 girls, 2 guys) and three pairs of panties and one bra. Every time something happens (TV character says a particular word/blackjack/whatever) you swap whoever wears one of the items.

because I like this: To make it more interesting - the last person who wears it applies a coat of red lipstick and has to leave a kiss print on the newly exposed naughty bits :-) Use the number of lips prints to keep score - forfeit on 4, 8, 12 etc with some kinky act.

shavedfemale
08-26-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm with Aivey - ass to pussy is a terrible idea. Ass to mouth isn't any better, there are all kids of shit-bourne diseases you could give yourself, which is why the Health Department takes fecal contamination of food and water so seriously.

BUT - this idea has merit. Like if you had 4 people (2 girls, 2 guys) and tree pairs or panties and one bra. Every time something happens (TV character says a particular word or whatever) you swap whoever wears one of the items.

because I like this: To make it more interesting - the last person who wears it applies a coat of red lipstick and and has to leave a kiss print on the newly exposed naughty bits :-)

Tottally agree with Aivey and inspired. (Like the little add on inspired)

Please visit my threads (males and females welcome)

Shaved / unshaved
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54945

What is your fantasy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55049

from SHAVED FEMALE (19 year old innocent girl)