PDA

View Full Version : Forced to feel dirty

CHRISJOHNSON
08-22-2010, 07:06 AM
This is the time when my mistress made me feel like such a dirty slave.

It was my third time on webcam to my mistress, and untill now she had only told me to do things which i kinda of enjoyed.

I logged on, and as soon as i came online a message came through saying "Is your muma home" from mistress. I repliyed "no mistress" she then repleyed " GOOOD " she then orderd me to take my laptop and webcam into my mumas room. which i did stright away. she then orderd me to show her all of my mumas panties and bras and all of her other draws. she then selected a few items out. these items where : pink with black pok e dots. panites
And i black bra
and black dress
some high heels( 3 sizes too small)

Also she spotted which i tried to hide because i didnt want to touch them.
A pink dildo
and black scrotum vibrater

She then order me to strip, and put on all of mumas clothes. but before i was allowed to put on the panites she said " Smell your mumas pussey, tell me how it smell" i did this which i did not enjoy she then said" Taste your mumas sweaty pussey" which i had to do.
She then orderd me to stand i felt soo embrassed i was in all of my mumas clothes with te taste of her pussey in my mouth. she then told me to put the strotem vibrater in my ass( i am new to ass penetration) and it hurt. she then told me to taste the dildo. I really didnt want to do this and ask if i coulld leave it. But she got angrey and told me to deep throat it now. as i put it in my mouth the taste got stronger there was some wet bits on it too. ( i wish muma didnt use it that mornig)

she then said i need to force the scrotum vibrater oout with only my ass muclses. which was so hard i started to sweat. she then told me to force the dildo in the was MASSVIVE it took about 10misn to get in but finally it was it. she then told me to get up and dance with the didlo in my ass. this was easy to keep it in as my ass was so tight it had moulded around the dildo. but as i shaked my ass as partof the dance the dildo hurt my ass she then told me the cum all over the dildo. but while im doing this prtend im fucking my muma.

after that she sad put all the clothes and didlo back with out washing it which i did

the next few days were so arkward as i thought my muma would find out.

THIS IS A TURE STROY

if you want a slave add me [email protected]

Obedient_Calf
08-22-2010, 07:14 AM
had a very very very similar experience myself..

if you want a owner try posting an advert in the s/M section *thumbs up*

Posh
08-22-2010, 07:35 AM
If your telling a story about somthing you did for your mistress why are you asking to be a slave at the end?

CHRISJOHNSON
08-22-2010, 07:43 AM
because she is no longer my mistress, she has chaged her ways and become submissve

madao11
08-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Are you straight or bi? Because i was a master.not a misstress