PDA

View Full Version : An out of control bet [FICTION]

slave boy
11-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Oke, so first of all I would like to apologize for the grammar mistakes in this story, my word is in Dutch so I don't have any kind of help or whatsoever from it.
And second some of these things have happened in real life.
Here's the story, enjoy.

15:00 Hour, the bell rang and so all childeren of the school ran out. Yes 1 week vacation I thought by myself, a thought wich I would regret later.
The first day went by but at the second day I wash surfing on the internet and messing around with people on MSN, except for one girl who I really liked. So as I was surfing on the web i found a site name TorD, and I told her about it. The girl Kelsey (not a real name) named went to have a look and liked it very much apparently, she said she had read some stories and enjoyed them really much, by the time we where done with chatting it was dinner time and we both logged off, I with a smile on my face cause I knew we grew a bit closer to eachother, another mistake I would regret lateley.
At the dawn of day 3 it all happened so fast, I logged on and she was online, she said ''He Robin, you know what Ive noticed on that site?'' on wich I replied inmediatly ''No idea tell me :P'' about half a second later the reply from her came ''Most of the stuff there goes about masters and mistresses.'' At this point I was shocked, maybe it was because I was into SM etc. or maybe just that a cute girl like Kelsey would say something like that, anyway I carefully replied ''Ow..'' on wich she said ''Ow is that all you can say just ow?, You know, now I know why you always say I will do EVERY you ask to me..''
At this point i was pissing myself and I replied ''Sorry..'' on wich I had the awnser ''No need to be sorry I really do like you and I wanna bet you, cause I know you love bets.'' My awnser was short but very strong ''Bring it on!''

Sorry if it's a bit short, but I would like some replies on this first to see if I may continue.

zeketheorc
11-04-2007, 08:05 AM
well its not as difficult to read as I thought it would be. If you want to make it very easy for people to read you could have people help you fix some spelling and everything. It shouldnt be too bad since there really isnt that much that needs to be fixed. Just some tenses and sentence structure. I have seen much worse before.

Sum
11-04-2007, 01:54 PM
good start, look foward to reading more
I have seen much worse before.
same and from people who have english as their first language!

slave boy
11-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I have written this part in circa 15 mins so sorry again if it's abit short.

''Oke here's the bet, I want you to plug in your webcam and roll 5 dices, if you cant roll above 20 in less than 3 turns you come over to my place inmediatly and be my slave for the rest of the week.'' I replied ''What if I roll above 20?'' ''IF you roll above 20 you still come over to my place but than I'll be your slave for the rest of the week, that's as far as I will go.'' At this point I was doubting because of her parents so I asked her about them..
''No worries about them they'll be gone for the rest of the week.''
So I went to get the webcam and took 5 dices from my warhammer collection.
My first roll sucked I rolled 3-3-2-5-1, Kelsey inmediatly said ''That's not that high just it's not even above 15, you got 2 rolls left.'' So I rolled them again, allmost 20 this time, she looked and said ''6+6=12 + 3+3=18 + 1=19 allmost there, are you wettng yourself already?'' I replied fast ''No I KNOW I will roll 20 this time, if not you may do WHATEVER you want NO limits at all if I roll 20 I may ask you whatever I want no limits at all.'' After 3 minutes of staring at those words I knew it would go bad, and inmediatly when I had that feeling as if she could feel it to she said ''Deal now roll :-P'' So I rolled the dices my worst roll ever with 5 dices, and I saw her laughing at the other side of her webcam. ''HAHAHAHA just one 3 and the rest all 2s HAHAHAHAHAHA now come over here SLAVE BOY!'' After that I logged of and told my parents I would go to a friend's house cause I was sure she kept all hear chatting histories on her PC to read them back or in this case blackmail me.
As I was cycling to her house my head was full of things and so quite at the same time, as if an angel was singin in my head, your destiny awaits you.
I didn't realise this was the most horrible and yet most beautiful week to come in my whole life, I was a fool that I had accepted that bet.

slave boy
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
As soon as I came pass my school I saw Kelsey stading there, she looked gorgeous with her brown hair till her shoulders her deep green eyes a nice 1,73 meters tall, a beautiful body that wieght around 55 kilo's and with 2 magnificent boobs. At this point I was allmost pissing myself. Once I had gathered the curage to walk to her she coldy said ''You're late Slave Boy..'', I didn't how to react on this, maybe because I just wasn't used to hear her speak with such a cold tone in her voice and sipley said ''Sorry if I'm late Kelsey...'' Without me realising that she had moved, she suddenley stoot behind me and putted an collar around my neck with such eas and skills that I inmediatly fell to my knees: God this was the perfect woman for me'. As soon as she was done I felt an really hard blow on my 2 cheeks ''That's for calling me Kelsey instead of Goddes or Mistress.'' she said, I felt my dick getting hard and had a hard time hiding it.
''Ow P.S. you said NO limits at all, so i want you to wear this.'' She reached out a bag wich was filled with clothes what sort of clothes I didn't realise but it were definatly clothes. So I asked where I had to ut them on. ''Over there inthe forest.'' I walked to the forest and opened the bag what was inside shocked me, I walked back to hear and said ''I can't walk in this!'' ''You have to else I'll show everyone the MSN chat history.'' So I walked to the forest (next to school) and took out a latex maiden suite wich was at least 5 sizes to small for me. Although she knew I'm a pretty tall guy 1,85M and pretty atletic build she gave me tjis suit, how dare she! But I had no choise, after I had putted on the suite I took out a thong (at least 4 sizes to small, a couple of high heeled boots, a bra with something to fill them and last but not least a wig. As soon as I was dressed I felt my that my cock was really hard now and it started to hurt, I walked up to Kelsey and bowed my head. She said coldly ''You look nice in that outfit little SLUT!'' I replied total humiliated ''Thank you Goddes Mistress Kelsey.'' ''You starting to lear I see.'' Than she gave me a kiss, though I felt that she forced me to swallow something a pill. After that kiss she leashed me and putted a cockring around my cock, tied my balls with a rope that was attached to the leash and putted a gag in my mouth. Than she said with a full sadistic smile on her beautiful face.''Lets go.'' My worst walk ever was about to get started, my worst walk ever with the most beautiful girl I i knew as my mistress.

Coyote
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
i like this story it could get interesting

zeketheorc
11-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Just to make a minor comment....warhammer rocks!

slave boy
11-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Another short story, sorry again.

''Oke you know the way to my house from here now with every street/ally we see you are allowed to choose how we walk, but I may choose 3 turns of myself, understood?'' I just nodded cause of the gag in my mouth. ''Good slut, now wich way you want to go?'' As soon as I saw people coming from the other side of the road I pointed in the direction of an ally that also was the fastest way to her house. As soon as we came to the end of that ally Kelsey took a turn right while her house was left, I wanted to walk to the left but as soon as I turned to the left I felt a terrible pain going through my balls, shit that hurted. ''You really thought I would make it that simple for you?'' ''Grrie miggstregg'' As soon as I tried to say that I was sorry I felt drewl dripping over my chest ''HAHA if you could see yourself now drewling like a dog HAHA'' I thought I never could be more humiliated, on wich I was wrong. The rest of the trip went quite easely my Mistress had 2 turns wasted and we were allmost there, till Kelsey stopped and suddenley said ''Let's go to Miriam (no real name again), I'm sure she is holding a big party because her parents are out for the vacation.'' Although I liked Miriam and she was very hot with her long blonde hair and her beautiful bleu eyes and her perfect ass with 2 magnificent boobs, I still could feel this would go terrible wrong. As soon as we were nearing the house (I still in the maiden outfit and gag heeled boots and thong) I saw 5 people walking down the street, at this point I needed to piss very badley and I pissed myself of fear, I hoped the people didn't saw me.

The follow up is a part that really happened (although i entered the party in normal clothes and Kelsey wasn't there.) This part I will write tomorrow cause I just typed this report in 15 minutes and I gtg to my grandparents now.

anonimousbob
11-06-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm really enjoying the story, keep up the good work

slave boy
11-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Oke short sorry again.

As soon as the people walked towards us I could see that they didn't know us to my relieve. The people walked pass us but as soon as the last one (a girl) walked passed me she said ''Can I do something to him?'' with a sadistic smile I all to well knew from Kelsey. ''Sure as longs as it won't give him pernament damage.'' Said Kelsey. ''Cheers, guys wich of you had those condoms again?!'' I wanted to run but as I tried to run I felt that the leash pulled me back and I felt in my own pee, the woman said ''I see that your little baby has wetted himself?'' Kelsey replied with something of anger and confusion in her voice ''Did he?!'' ''Yea look in what he's lying.'' ''Aaa now I see yea, thanks for that.'' ''You're welcome, hold on a moment. GUYS who has those condoms?!'' At that point a guy walked up to us and said ''Sorry it took so long.'' ''No worries'' The woman said, I thought by myself if these people where having a D/S relationship 2, but as soon as I thought about it I felt something big being rammed in my ass. ''There you go I hope he will enjoy it.'' Kelsey replied with a sadistic smile on her face ''I'm sure he will, he MUST.''

''Oke now once we enter the party I want you to be yourself and do whatever you want, you have a night off.'' Kelsey removed the gag and I inmediatly said ''Thank you goddes.'' Kelsey rang the bell and Miriam opened the door first she looked abit shocked than somewhat amused as soon as she saw that it was me in the outfit. ''Come in.'' She said with a big smile on her face. ''Sorry we're late, Robin here has lost a bet to me and must be my slave for the rest of the week but tonight he has a day off.'' Miriam suddenley alot less happier said ''Pity...'' Kelsey laughed and said ''It's only for tonight you know, you can come around whenever you want.'' As soon as I gotten nervous I asked ''Can I go upstairs anc change my clothes please?'' ''Sure upstairs first door right'' ''I'll come with you'' Kelsey suddenley said ''I need to do my make-up anyway.'' As soon as we entered the bathroom Kelsey forced me against the wall and took off all my attachments. At this point I was going mad and I grabbed her troath ''Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you?'' Kelsey laughed evil and said ''1st Of all you fancy me.'' ''Not a good reason!'' ''2nd Of all if you kill me you'll go to jail.'' ''No good reason again!'' ''3rd Of all I have a timer on my mail, you know a programme wich atomatically clicks ever 1 hour?'' ''I've heard about those yea..'' At this point my grib went abit looser. ''Anyway I've ordered him to click on the same spot for 24 hours, by now 21 hours if I don't stop the programme after that time it will send our chatting history to everyone in our school and to your parents.'' ''I can just shut it down!'' ''Not exactly, although you're a good hacker my dad programmed my pc that after 3 tries of guessing my password it will delete itself, than you gotta find the backup wich is in the safe. And even if you force it to delete all, Miriam knows about it and has the chat history including a couple of pictures I've taken while we were walking.'' At this point i felt to my knees and I begged her for mercy. ''I shall give you your mercy if you keep that huge plug in for the rest of the night, and I'll punish you later.'' I knew this was going to be a long night....

patrickolee
11-17-2007, 06:36 AM
Im enjoying this story, the poor grammar helps make it real in a way. Keep up the good work.

YoureAmazingMe
11-17-2007, 09:59 AM
I somewhat agree with patrick. Although I always like stories with good grammar this still has a good plot and story going. I'd like it to continue.

molten man
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Lovely story. Please continue

slave boy
12-02-2007, 02:55 AM
Sorry it took so long, I had some problemes here but those are fixed now.

Once Miriam Kelsey and I walked downstairs we all where quite.
Eventually when Kelsey wanted to open the door she asked ''Miriam can me and my slave stay here tonight?'' ''Sure, why not.'' as we walked through the door I saw some mates of mine where here to, at this point I wanted to rn scream or just melt away. But I couldn't cause of my Misstres who had total control over me. So I walked up to them and settled myself in the softest chair of the house (so I wouldn't feel the buttplug.) One of them Bob (no real name) said ''Hey Robin what are you doing here?'' I replied a bit irritated ''I'm 'here because I had to.'' Another guy called Stefan said ''Well since you're here and non of us can roll a joint, can you do it for us?'' ''Hmm who's got weed tip and flue?'' So as they handed me the stuff I rolled there joint and took a bit of it myself to. I thought it wouldn't affect me but after and hour Tim (no real name) walked in with 10 already rolled joints. Tim asked with a big smile on his face ''Who wants one?!'' all replied I do. I wasn't in the mood but he walked up to me and said ''I give you a Crystal Shock (heaviest joint from that shop) if you roll joints for the rest of the night.'' I first said no but when I saw the looks on there faces I quickly changed it to yes. Once all weed was gone I felt stoned and irritated by the plugg. Some guys went home but Tim Bob and Stefan stayed. I hear my Mistress say ''Ok who wants a game of truth or dare?!'' Everybody replied fast with ''I do I do!'' I gave my Mistress a look wich would kill her if looks could kill. And thought to myself ''Dam you, you fu**ing wh*re!'' And so we started the game...

molten man
12-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Good story. Makes an interesting read!!

slave boy
02-17-2008, 11:02 AM
To continue on this story before it took so long, sorry I wasn't in tho mood before.

''So... Who want's to start?'' asked my Mistress with a sadistic smile on her face. Everyone suddenley felt quite and Tim said: ''I think Robin should start he's really stoned anyway..'' I inmediatly responded with a solid NO but after 5minutes they drove me insina and I started. ''Truth or Dare?'' Miriam asked. ''Hmmm... Truth!'' Ha I had them now or at least I thought I did. Miriam who always had a smooth tongue said: ''If I would give you a Dare would you take it.'' This was a question I awnsered yes on, could of killed myself at this point. ''Oke show us than.'' My Mistress said. ''Oke oke I'll do it..'' My Mistress Miriam Tim Bob and Stefan inmediatly threw their heads togheter, although it lasted like 30 seconds to decide what they where going to do it felt like an hour. ''Oke we want you to get fully undressed unless if you truly awnser, do you have a buttplug in your as?'' my Mistress said.
I stoned as I was inmediatly felt to my knees and begged ''Please don't do this.. My Mistress cruel as she was said: ''Unless if you tell these guys a deep dark secret what is going on right now you got to awnser question or do the dare.'' I knew this was the end of my reputation..

profoundslave
02-17-2008, 11:32 AM
nice story..keep up the good work....:D

Kitty
02-19-2008, 03:02 AM
i wish u write more