PDA

View Full Version : Flirting truth!

BabyCakesxo
08-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi, So I decided to ask you aboout how you flirt.

For guys

1. Do you use pick up lines? If so what ones?

2. The first thing you say to a girl you like?

3. Do you and your "friends" talk to random girls at the mall/moves etc.?

4. How do you flirt (ex. touch their arm, hug them, eye contact)

5. What do you think girls do when they flirt?

6. biggest flirting pet peeve?

For the girls

1. Do you ever talk to the guys first?

2. Do you and freinds talk to random boys when your out?

3. How do you flirt?(ex. touch their arm, hug them, eye contact)

4. what are the signs that a boy is flirting with you?

5. biggest flirting pet peeve?

6. weirdest thing a guy has said to you while "trying" to flirt?

BabyCakesxo
08-20-2010, 11:20 AM
I guess i will do this :)

For the girls

Only when im with a big group of friends, otherwise we use eye contact and get them to come to us.

Yea :)

I get closer to them than i do to normal boys, examples would be sitting on their laps,leaning against them, casually touch their arms, sometimes touch their hair and mess it up. ALWAYS smile. Be myself, like im not going to laugh if what they say is not funny. EYE CONTACT always look at them froom across the room smile look away, oh and ill hug them when saying hi or bye.

I think they get sort of touchy. hug you sit beside you, touch your hair etc. also eye contact and calling you pet names, wanting to be near you.

It dosnet make me want to be with you if you say HEY SEXY. YOUR SMOKING. i would rather have hey beautiful, your really cute.

Your lips arent chapped i can help you with that

Master Sam
08-20-2010, 01:39 PM
For guys

1. Do you use pick up lines? If so what ones? - Rarely, for comedy value. Things like "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven - because it looks like you landed on your face" or "Nice bum, what time does it open"

2. The first thing you say to a girl you like? - "Can you introduce me to that hot guy you're with?"

3. Do you and your "friends" talk to random girls at the mall/moves etc.? - Not really

4. How do you flirt (ex. touch their arm, hug them, eye contact) - I'm very direct. I find "You're cute, wanna go back to my place?" is much more effective than pissing around the point.

5. What do you think girls do when they flirt?- Wiggle their boobs and do a mating dance ? Fucked if I know. When confronted with a female trying to pick me up I vanish quicker than roadrunner on speed.

6. biggest flirting pet peeve? - When guys think that giving a blowjob to their bottle of WKD (or other piss based alcopop) whilst making squinty eyes at me is somehow sexy

momo
08-20-2010, 03:16 PM
For the girls

Yesh, but I prefer for them to talk to me first. It's a confidence booster ^^

2. Do you and friends talk to random boys when your out?
Not usually. We've had random guys follow us around before though o.o Stalkers! :p

I usually will like softly touch their thigh or forearm, I get really shy and blush and smile a lot, I twirl or play with my hair or something I have with me like a strap on my purse or the hem of my shirt, I'll go along with most anything they choose to do because I want them to have fun, I'll offer to pay occassionally and ask them lots of questions about themselves. And sometimes, but very rarely, I'll give them a small pec on the cheek ^^

4. What are the signs that a boy is flirting with you?
He smiles/talks a lot, compliments, seems engaged in the conversation, asks to hang out again, gives me his/ asks for my number/to add my on some website (fb, myspace, etc.), gets slightly touchy, and/or agrees with me a lot :p

5. Biggest flirting pet peeve?
Cheesy pick up lines or continually gets in my personal space after I've pushed him away or told him to stop(overly aggressive basically).

6. Weirdest thing a guy has said to you while "trying" to flirt?
Made jokes about taking me home...

sweetsong
08-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Often. More often than they talk to me first. :p

Completely random strangers? No. But boys we don't know that came with a mutual friend or whatever, yeah.

Touching, facial expressions, saying borderline smexy things, embarrassing them a little ;)

If he talks back! :p

Boys who are trying to flirt with a girl but staring at her boobs the whole time. o.o

This all happened in a thrift store with a totally random man, by the way...

"You're beautiful. Can I have your number?" (First thing he said, not kidding! :eek:)

"Uh no. I don't give my number to strangers."

"But that's why I need it, so we can talk and not be strangers."

*laughing* "Someone save me!"

Maybe that was more creepy than weird...

chainburn
08-21-2010, 12:27 PM
For the Guys

rarely, there is this one that I sometimes use when a girl is with some friends. I walk up to her friends and ask, "does this one come in blue? If so I'll take it."

usually just "hi". I keep it casual, and then spice it up as we go along.

sometimes yeah. but those are more spur of the moment things. though I've had some great days because of those moments.

I use some modest innuendo, and I get a bit touchy. a small shoulder-rub, when she responds to the flirting I'll brush through her hair. And I just talk to them, ask them about themselves.

They start agreeing with you on everything. they smile a lot, with those sparkling eyes pointed straight at you. They get closer to you. stuff like that.

fake laughing to everything you say. and constantly shoving their boobs into your face. I mean, ok I know they're there, they're lovely, but stop showing them off. I want more out of this then you're boobs.

depravedChattel
08-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Man I have no idea how to flirt. When I'm talking to a girl I like I'll probably say stupid things and make a fool of myself, but I don't know that I'm actually flirting. I just... try to be pleasant? And girls have probably flirted with me in the past and I didn't realize because I'm an oblivious moron.

...go me?

Blighted song
08-24-2010, 05:55 PM
I try to avoid pickup lines, but I do like "I am brought to you by the word of the day "LEGS!", Lets go back to my place and spread the word."
HI, it works, believe me. I mean you can't go up to them and say broccoli, or can you. . . . .
On occasion, mostly not.
Girls love hugs, just being polite helps, and being the sign of epicness that I am probably helps too.
I have no idea, but then again I guess most guys dont.

punching in the arm, I dont care if its just playful, DONT FU*KING TRY TO MAKE A BRUISE!

-ME OUT!

chigachiga
08-24-2010, 06:18 PM
I feel them up wit my hott intense choclate brown not yr every day brwon intens eyes

BabyCakesxo
08-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Girls love hugs, just being polite helps, and being the sign of epicness that I am probably helps too.

I agree....A LOT

Blighted song
08-24-2010, 07:09 PM
I wonder if I can say thanks to that. . . . . its more of a statment. . . . thanks, I think . . . .