PDA

View Full Version : Punishment

slavesixx
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
My master ordered me to describe my punishment tonight and post it as part of the actual punishment. Tonight my master watched as I use ginger on myself, nearly bringing myself to tears and also the brink of orgasm. I was told to use the ginger on my pussy and then use it on my ass. The burning was unbelieveable but only ended up making me wetter and needier. I was then order to slap and whip my pussy till it was red about 25 times for each time I told him no (I'm a willful slut). My master told me I was not allowed to cum until he said it was ok and after a bit of this burning/arousing torture he allowed me release. I am writing this a very happy slave, mostly to have pleased my master during the punishing.

RecklessDemonic
11-04-2007, 12:43 AM
That is a very good little one, stay tuned folks for more punishments.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-04-2007, 06:30 AM
Oki... But this sounds more like a play-punishment than a real punishment. :p

zeketheorc
11-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Oki... But this sounds more like a play-punishment than a real punishment. :p

I agree with straw. Also this brings to mind another unwilling slave. I hate it when that happens.

RecklessDemonic
11-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Most are small or insignificant it seems, but she is a good enough girl that i do not have to punish her harshly, The worst i have had to do to her so far was the ginger root punishment, also I don't usualy believe in punishment just for the hell of it Breaks a unwritten code with me. Another reason why I dont go so "severe" on her is i allow her a normal life at college.

Sum
11-04-2007, 01:48 PM
yeah, seemed to me like a good punishment up to the point she was allowed to cum, seems to defeate the rest of the punishment to me, better to have left her horny and desperate (a good punishment in it self)

RecklessDemonic
11-04-2007, 04:58 PM
I was soft on her i will admit it, but I didnt let her cum all week so...

Sum
11-05-2007, 02:11 AM
sounds like you had fun, which is why it seems as a 'play punishment' (not that there's anything wrong with that) It was a very hot and painful sounding thing you had her do.
To me a real punishment is much more about restricting things that you're slave does like, for instance ordering her not to eat her favourite food for a given period.
I read somewhere that you shouldn't use pain as punishment as you want your subbie to associate pain with being turned on etc and if you use it as punishment you're sending mixed messages.

RecklessDemonic
11-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Perhaps, for the fun of it, i will do a "play" punishment everytime the Patriots win a football game (Shes a huge Pats fan.).

slavesixx
11-05-2007, 08:47 AM
i'll agree that this punishment itself was not bad, my Master is very good to me. However you're underestimating how uncomfortable it make me feel to have everyone able to read about it, this for me is actual punishment

Sum
11-05-2007, 09:34 AM
ah that does make a lot of sense actually, don't quite know why hadn't really thought if that, well hope you feel nice and uncomfterble knowing that people are thinking about how you got off over the pain of it hehe (thought i'd rub it in a little)

RecklessDemonic
11-06-2007, 03:45 PM
well hope you feel nice and uncomfterble knowing that people are thinking about how you got off over the pain of it hehe (thought i'd rub it in a little)

Good man/woman, Does anyone have any other Play Punishment Ideas that they would like to see my little write about.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Good man/woman, Does anyone have any other Play Punishment Ideas that they would like to see my little write about.

Well, I always thought that a fun punishment would be to create something ironic out of what you did...

Like if you just HAD to voice your opinion and you wouldn't shut up.... Then have him punish you by talking constantly for a few minutes with no break... Or not talk at all.

Or If you masturbated... next time masturbate with something humiliating or weird... Maybe your toothbrush.

Of course there should be added extras, such as ways to torture you... (spankings, humiliation)...