PDA

View Full Version : Story Idea! for anyone to write

zeke
08-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Ok so I have a story idea but I’m horrible at writing. Ok so here it is

So there is a couple in high school and there boyfriend and girlfriend. The girlfriend is a girl who respects herself and doesn't wear anything revealing, but the boyfriend wants to see more of her. So he tries to talk to her about wearing more revealing cloths, but she just gets angry with him. Then he finds out about hypnosis. He finds a hypnosis online that is called "hypnotized to be a slut" and it does what the title says. He then gets his girlfriend unconscious and then has her listen to the recording and it goes into her subconscious mind. The next day at school she is wearing a mini-skirt and a low cut tank top. The boyfriend then realizes that this hypnosis works on her and he then finds more hypnosis recordings, one that turns the victim into a slave.

That’s all I have. But I would love for someone to take this a make it into a great story.
I think the story should be called "hypnotized into being a slut... and much much more"
If you want to write about this please tell me and go right ahead!

BettyBoop
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Moved to the Author's Lounge as it isn't actually a story.

Dylan xX
08-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Hmm.

Well first off the best author for a story is the one who cares most about the story and knows what they really want. That would be you :P

And hypnotism? That sounds pretty un-romantic...but oddly interesting :)