PDA

View Full Version : Dressing room dare

Judex
10-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Go to the mall. Go to a store dressing room and strip down completely naked. Then put all your clothes back on but your underwear. Put your underwear anywhere in the dressing room you'd like. Then wander around the mall for 90 minutes, and go back to the dressing room to get your underwear and put it back on.

If your underwear is gone when you get back to the dressing room, you have to buy a pair of underwear for the opposite sex, put it on in the restroom, and wear it for the rest of the day.

glue
10-31-2007, 10:30 AM
this is a good dare very thought out

DoctorWorm
10-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Hrm, interesting. Public, yet no one actually sees you. Your mind is constantly on the dare, yet you run no real risks of getting caught doing something truly humiliating. So, great temporary effect, no permanent reprecussions. Good.

nuditydudity
12-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Man, this one is actuall quite a good dare!

I mean, like DoctorWorm said, no one actually sees you, but it's still public.

Would be interesting to see if someone walked in on you if you didn't lock the door. Hmmmmmmm......

NudityDudity

jtv2424
10-10-2010, 11:55 AM
i did this a couple of days ago and when i returned to get my boxers they were gone so i asked the store clerk what happened to them and she felt so bad that she threw them away she gave me a pair of panties to wear

seasider1953
10-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Go to the mall. Go to a store dressing room and strip down completely naked. Then put all your clothes back on but your underwear. Put your underwear anywhere in the dressing room you'd like. Then wander around the mall for 90 minutes, and go back to the dressing room to get your underwear and put it back on.

If your underwear is gone when you get back to the dressing room, you have to buy a pair of underwear for the opposite sex, put it on in the restroom, and wear it for the rest of the day.
Good dare too long for 200 word max. Pack 3 sets of clothes in identical packages. 1 slutty, 2 filthy, and 3 you won't get arrested ....probably! Get a friend to select one of the 3 packages. Wear some clothes you don't want, leave the house with your keys and the bus fare to travel 10 miles, pref to a park or somewhere with a public toilet. Spend your bus ride panicking over what set of clothes you have with you. When you get there find a toilet, throw your old clothes in the bin, then open your package and put on whatever you got. Time to get home, 10 miles in slutty ...to completely revealing clothing! Improvise depending on the weather forecast, a long white t shirt and nothing else might be fine one day, but if it rains....

LilAngel
10-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Good dare too long for 200 word max. Pack 3 sets of clothes in identical packages. 1 slutty, 2 filthy, and 3 you won't get arrested ....probably! Get a friend to select one of the 3 packages. Wear some clothes you don't want, leave the house with your keys and the bus fare to travel 10 miles, pref to a park or somewhere with a public toilet. Spend your bus ride panicking over what set of clothes you have with you. When you get there find a toilet, throw your old clothes in the bin, then open your package and put on whatever you got. Time to get home, 10 miles in slutty ...to completely revealing clothing! Improvise depending on the weather forecast, a long white t shirt and nothing else might be fine one day, but if it rains....

If you want to post a new dare, please do so on a new thread. (button located top left hand side of the screen)

Thread locked.