PDA

View Full Version : Outside Nude Swimming and Shower [NON-FICTION]

sexyhotdudeman
10-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi,
Here is my story. When I'm all alone at my house I like to go in my backyard and swim nude in our pool then masturbate outside on a lawn chair, but I did something really hot and sexy today. I have an outside shower as well that can be easily seen by anyone passing by or other houses. After my nude swim I walked stark naked towards the shower with shampoo and body wash. I looked around and saw I was easily in view of anybody. I was embarassed and scared but I went on anyway. I started to shower completely nude I caressed my naked body with the water dripping from my newly formed six-pack chest I had worked out for two years to finally get it. I caressed my hair and watched the water fall to the ground. Then I slowly moved down my body softly teasing my butt and my penis. I began to masturbate and spank myself with the hot water making me moan, it felt so good in the hot water fresh and clean the fresh air the breeze on my genitals and butt and the intense masturbation I finally orgasmed and came all over I felt so good. I then went inside and realized how long I had been out there it felt so good and I never got caught and now I shower outside nude more often it feels so good and the cool breeze makes feel so good too. Let me know if you want more stories or if you want to do a master/slave thing I'm a male in very goodshape looking for a female in very good shape and perhaps we could keep switching roles sometimes master sometimes slave. Let me know by posting I don't do pm and email stuff, oh and I have a webcam and all that good stuff etc. Finally, I only want girls who have webcams themselves as well, that way we can be equals, thanks. Also I'm 18 soon to be 19 on February 6.

molten man
10-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Nice one. Really Enjoyable!!!!!

sexyhotdudeman
10-31-2007, 05:14 PM
thanks man for your comments!~

sexyhotdudeman
10-31-2007, 10:02 PM
this is me at my karate tournament let me know [CONTENT DELETE] [IMAGE DELETED]

Stories
* Only computer generated art or hand drawn illustrations are allowed should you use images. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=596)

* General Forum Rules *
4. Don't offer, or request pictures that contain people.
8. Posting pictures relating to a dare is ok (objects involved, diagrams, etc...). Posting a dare to send/post a pic or a person or the dare is not. Don't crap up the site. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4)

molten man
11-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Very True!! Rules should be stuck to!!