PDA

View Full Version : Low Cut Tops

ace1991
08-09-2010, 06:30 AM
To girls who wear low-cut tops... either on a regular basis, or occasionally...

1. How often do you wear low-cut tops?

2. Do you wear them specifically to attract attention?

3. What do you think of other girls who wear low-cut tops?

4. Do your chests ever get cold when wearing them? Just something I was wondering.

5. Do you want guys (or girls) to look at your breasts/cleavage when you wear a low-cut top? Or do you get offended or annoyed when they do?

SlutPuppy
08-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Rarely. I only own like... Three or four

Sometimes, sometimes not. I just don't have anything else to wear, or for other reasons.

If that's what they want to wear, then more power to 'em. Just dont be wearing ones so low cut your boobies fall out when you lean over.

4. Do your chests ever get cold when wearing them? Just something I was wondering.
If it's cold out :p

5. Do you want guys (or girls) to look at your breasts/cleavage when you wear a low-cut top? Or do you get offended or annoyed when they do?
I don't mind, but it is a little creepy when you can tell someone is just staring at them and not looking at you at all.

BabyCakesxo
08-09-2010, 04:54 PM

Once or twice a week

Nope, I usually wear them to make myslef feel good and my boobs look nice, LOL XD

Theres "nice" low cut tops and then "WHAT A SLUT" Low cut tops... the style or the way it looks can make it seem super slutty

I was in the movie theter the other day and i was wearing a really low v-neck, i was so cold and then like half way through the movie i wonderd why my cheast wasnt cold... so nope not really

I dont want them to look but i dont care if they do look, i mean i put them out their so its my fault if they look, just aslong as they can look me in the eyes when im talking...

dare_devil_girl
08-09-2010, 05:18 PM

Most of the time

No, I wear them because I find them the most comfortable.

It depends on how low the shirt it really..

4. Do your chests ever get cold when wearing them?

Not usually. Unless it is really cold out.

I dont really care.. unless they are staring then I find it gets awkward. lol.

sweetsong
08-09-2010, 06:45 PM
My shirts usually show cleavage and what not. I don't like things around my neck... it's hot where I live. I don't wear them to attract attention and no, it doesn't get cold. ;)

I don't dress to attract attention really ever. Tevas, shorts, and a top, hair in a bun and a little mascara. So yeah, my shirts might be low cut, but I don't have the "look" of slutty. :D

Oh, and I don't mind being complimented about my boobies. ;) Unless it's a creeper. :D

08-09-2010, 06:54 PM
1. How often do you wear low-cut tops? Almost daily? D: All I have are low cut tops. Unless.

2. Do you wear them specifically to attract attention? No. My mom think I do. But I barely have cleavage. It just so happens when I bed over they happen to like... hang or something :|

Depends on how low and how much cleavage they're showing? Either Normal, bold or slutty.

4. Do your chests ever get cold when wearing them? Just something I was wondering. HELL YES.

I don't 'want' them to look. But I wont get offended if they do.. I think o-o.

cara.loverin1989
08-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I find them really comfortable, other tops can stretch across you chest badly, so quite often..

No. Not really ever unless I am going to a party or something. They are comfortable and I like how I look in them :D

Ummm, well, depends on the top wether you look like a slut or not.

Not really. When I went to Alaska, yes, but it was like 10 degrees lol

Annoyed when they stare for an extended time, glancing is fine.

nellybell
08-09-2010, 07:41 PM
All the time :p
Naw, I just can't stand shirts what are up too far, No idea why xD
I think it's fine lol I have no problem with it.
Just when it's cold out and a breeze hits ya :p
I don't mind xD The only time I care is when they are blatantly staring at my boobs non-stop... >>

Stellz
08-10-2010, 08:30 PM
I don't really pick a top based on the cut. Usually it's whatever's clean or suits the weather.

Maybe if I'm going out on a date.

Yay for low-cut tops! But if their boobs are hanging out all over the place or they're not wearing a bra when they need to...It looks a bit skanky.

Sometime in the winter. But I don't really wear them as much then.

I don't really want them to, it just kind of happens. I'm not offended by people looking. Although I'd have a bit of an issue with someone that tried to touch.