PDA

View Full Version : The Misfortune of a 16 Year-Old Girl [FICTION]

sk0073r
10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
intro:
I am a 16 year old girl. I am not extra-ordinary, I'm an average student at school and I'm lucky enough to be able to hang around with the coolest people in school.
I have brown hair and blue eyes. I look fairly like a young version of Julia Roberts mixed with Cameron Diaz, so as you have guessed I'm fortune in my looks. But i have a kind and respectable personality, none of this bitching attitude. Just sweet and innocent. Life is i must say, great for me. I'm alive, and thats great. Isn't it?

I was invited to my best friend, Sarah-Ann's party ... The coolest girl at school. There were a few other people invited, but when i asked she told me she couldn't remember who was coming... A little worrying but she could get away with it for being the coolest in school...

Okay i was getting ready for the party when my mum burst into my room while i was half naked and sat on my bed.
" Mummm! I'm getting dressed! "
" Oh that doesn't matter come here this is important.. "
" What? "
" I want you to take this pill... its a "
" I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! ... but I'm not that type of girl mum, you should know that by now... nothing will happen "
" if nothing will happen, there is no reason why you shouldn't take it still..."
" Okay okay gimmie it "
i swallowed the pill followed by the glass of water my mother gave me, then shooed her out.

i searched my drawers for some underwear...Yea the pink thong... classic for teasing those boys... Now... The tightest jeans i had. A nice white pair i got last week, lovely, showed the sweetness of my bum to everyone... Lets skip the bra... mhm... this top should do nice, this pink tank top. No it doesn't match my shoes... Aha! This black T-shirt goes perfect! What a combination i thought to myself as i looked in the mirror. Yeeees I'm going to make them wet themselves!

As i departed from the house i felt a weird feeling in my stomach. A churning sound. I was needed a drink i think, so i went back into the house, drank a full bottle of water and departed again. It was two bus journeys away, so i asked for a half all day ticket to get an odd look.
"Your under 16?"
" Yea I'm going to my friends house "
" Do you have ID?"
" Oh i need to hurry take the full price even tho I'm only 15"
I put the money into the machine and the driver punched out the ticket for me.
I took my seat in the bus... God i needed the loo!

Two bus-journeys later i finally arrived at the PartAy

as i entered the door i was greeted by this loser named John... he was such a geek... I didnt judge him or anything, but he was seriously one of those geeks with the glasses and the spots and the braces.. I felt like he stalked me with his eyes through those thick zooming len's. Next i bumped into Allan who thrusted a drink into my hand
" WHAAHAHAHA GET IT DOON YEEEE!!!"
" Hey Allan the partys just started save some for later"
" NAAAWWW JUST DRINK IT DOON! "
I drank the glass of clear liquid... Water?!?
" WHAHAHAHAHAHA... WATER... WAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"
i gave him the ice cold look ... he backed away into the depths of the crowd...
Next i bumped into another girl... i knew she was and always has been jellious of me...
" Hey Bitch whats up?"
see what i mean?
"Hi clair good party huh?"
" Are you queer? Ive been watching, you havent een taken a drink of booze while youve been here... Take this and drink it... NOW!"
I took the glass from her and drank the contence... MORE WATER?
"Great isnt it?... No one friggin told me it was an alchol free party"
"Me nether! .. i guess it doesnt matter too much"
she gave me one of those blank expressions... like one sent through msn -.- She knocked into me while walking away.

Oh shit... There was a wet patch on the front of my jeans... and suddenly i was un cool... I fell the music stop. I felt everyones eyes on me. Piss came violently from me, my white tight jeans were drenched in pee. Everyone was looking at me... Everyone was looking at me! OH MY GOD... this must be a nightmare.. one of those where you come into school naked... I was peeing myself on front of the coolest people in school. The flow wouldnt stop as it started to drip drip drip onto the laminate flooring. The great feeling tho of relief, the great feeling of the warm liquid filling my jeans, almost an orgasmic feeling, but not quite as exciting...

"WHAHAHAAHAHAHA... PISHED WITH NO BOOZE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"
there was global laughter. I was frozen. my wet legs couldn't move. I.. I pissed myself... I felt my stomach churn as it was ready for the second wave... but second waves are always different.. oh god i needed to poop! I was frozen here about to poop myself while everyone is watching the piss drip drip drip .

A hand grabbed me and another opened the door. I was thrusted from the house, and all my respect left behind. The door slammed shut. Then it opened again as a diaper was thrown out at me. I considered putting it on... i was going to shit myself any second, but i looked at the faces at the windows, all waiting to see my next move... Oh god... i really did just piss myself on front of everyone...

Note from author
Hi i hope you enjoyed part one. This is my first story writing in the views of the oppisite sex from my own, so please do correct mistakes ! You were almost deprived from this story as the site crashed as i pressed submit... but fortunetly i run my storys on an online spell checker which auto saved in my temp files! PHEW! Please send feedback .

More coming soon!
Sk0073r.

borigraphix
10-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Great story. Don't know where the whole piss thing came from but i am still liking it. Keep up the good work.

sk0073r
10-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Not much responce but i shall continue.

The worst had still to come... I was miles from my house and i was in desperate need to poop.. Oh i needed it so badly. I decided to phone a taxi from my mobile. I had some money on me... how could i explaine the wetness? I felt very uncomfterable... I felt naughty... But how else was i going to get home? it was to let one stranger see my shame or a full buss full!

The taxi arrived 10 minutes later. Alrady the piss that was once dripping from my tight jeans were starting to dry ever so slightly. Thank god the driver didnt look at me in detail, tho i knew he could tell what had happened, he opened the windows to let out the smell of piss...

Just when i thought i was safe, all of a sudden i realised somthing... Somthing terrible... I couldnt move, OH NO! As my stomach churned the driver looked back at me in his mirror and asked if i had a problem. I foolishly told him i was fine instead of yelling pool over i gotta shit... But we finally arrived at my house , i threw the money at the driver and ran without taking my change. A note attached to the door...

We have went to aunt Anna's
Love mum

I yanked the keys from my pocket and jolted through the door to the bathroom... No, it had started. The warm brown shit was fourcefully coming out of my arse, making my once clean white jeans brown. It was uncontrolable, i just couldnt stop myself. It felt so good but yet so naughty... It was actually starting to turn me on! No... What am i doing! this is somthing a baby does! DAMN IT... AM I A BABY! Shit shit shit shit... now what... I uncliped my tight jeans to unleash more shit. I felt it rub against my sweet ass. I slipped into the shower and removed my panties... Damn i spilled some. I tossed them into the bin beside the shower followed by my jeans and started to run the water over my body, my piss smelling shit covered body... What the hell caused so much loss of bladder controle?! Oh damn mabey i have an infection... IT BETTER NOT BE PERMANENT! Damn. damn damn damn damn damn... I stood under the warm shower as i washed my hair. I stood under the warm shower as i placed the soap onto the sponge and rubbed my breasts. Slowly i went from breasts to my stomach. The shower made me feel so much relief. I put more of the cocanut scented soap onto the sponge and went from stomach to crotch. A luxurious shower indeed. I went from crotch to my delicious bum. My sweet declicious bum... It had never struck my mind before... but i wonder what its like to go in the way instead of always going out... I dropped the sponge as my hand edged towards my anus.. A funny fuzzy feeling spread through my body. I started to rub my spincter one finger i pointed... No.. i cant... not until i find out what happened ... what the hell am i doing...
I finnished the shower and then took out the shitty bin. I would have tossed the full thing out but i think they would notace... Then suddenly i realised somthing... That pill my mom gave me... I dont believe ive taken that type before, a diffrent brand. I bolted inside and opened the medicine cabinate. I pulled out the side affects label...

- May cause headaches....
- May cause loss of bladder controle....
- May cause blackouts....

No... this was all my moms fault... She gave me a new brand of pills, no friggin way! ... how long will this last...

- May cause blackouts
- Side effects can last up to two days...
- Contact doctor if.....

Two days? Two friggin days!!! I guess i had better stay at home for two days... Sit on the toilet... But strangely... I kinda enjoyed it... It felt naughty, it felt exciting, it almost felt fun pissing myself, and then shitting myself...

But what effects will it have on my relationships in the cool sector?

Next part will be here tonight.. i have alot of spare time lol :P

sk0073r
10-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Two days later

The last two days havent been TOO bad... i did have a few accidents, but i had told my mom about the problem ( not about what happened at the party) But she understood and has promaced to stop herassing me... But now it was school time... Moment of truth... Laughting stock or a five minute taunt? Now was time to find out

I hid in the broom cupboard... Those monsters... Those damn bloody monsters... I wish they were all gone... Fuck... ive known them for years and years, i was sure it would be okay, and they would stand by me... Those idiots... Those Twits... Those fucking fags! I pressed my back against the wall and slid to the ground. I curled into myself, arms over my knees and began to cry. Cry out my pain... Cry out my anger... Cry out my heart. Was i really one of those airheads? I am ashamed... Not of what happened on saterday, but of what i used to be... Im glad that happened to me... Shows me what jerks they are.

It was pieceful here... Quite, lonely, but pieceful... I could do anything i wanted to do in here... Anything at all... I could stay in here till after the bell rang and walk home alone without those jerks, no one would know im here... I could ... i could piss myself in here and no one would care! No taunting... No name calling.. Just me, just me pissing, enjoying it... I felt so horny with the thought of it.

Knock Knock

Awww who the hells that!

Knock Knock

I unlocked the door and let in the one person id least expect to see... John... John , the only person who stood behind the crowd in scilence, the only person who as he saw the pictures took them down... John... My geek.
He stood looking at me... I heard allan walking past the room with his crazy laugh
'WHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA"
John looked nerviously at me...
"are you okay?"
" DO I FRIGGIN LOOK OKAY" I yelled at him
" Look.. i know im a big geek an all but it gives you no reasion to shout at me like that! Im trying to help you! ive been taking the pictures off the walls, ive been trying to defend you! But all the time you just shout shout shout, i cant take it anymore!" John pulled a knife from his inside pocket. He looked crazy... to be honest i didnt think he would have the balls for a stunt like this..
"Stand up"
i did was i was told... i dont know how far he can go holding that knife...
" Arms on front of you "
I obayed. He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and chained me to a pipe behind him, arms behind my back... I felt the urge to strip my cloths and his off.... Why!...He was doing this by fource, but yet i urged the satasfaction. He tied my legs together...

He turned the lights off... and left.

i was stuck in this dark dark room chained to the pipe. It was only morning, i had to wait at least 4 hours , thats if he did come for me at the end of school... I cant trust anyone... No one... they all want the same thing, the want to feel bigger than me... Damn it... I thought i could trust him!

Before i knew how much time had passed i squeesed my legs tight together to hold it.. I felt the pee trickling below the hem of my school skirt and collecting at the rope in which he bound my legs together. Then it broke through the barrier and streamed down my calves, pouring into my shoes and on the floor around my feet... I couldnt stem the flow... The stream grew rapidly in strength untill the hissing sound of pee squezing out from between my bound legs could be heard. My bladder went into a aquward spazm as the flow surged, the hissing sound now a soft roar as i compleately lost controle... almost a full school days pee pourd down my legs, soaking into my skirt and drenching the floor below me. The ache in my bladder was still there from the strain my muscles took so badly... But at least the pressure was easying now. About a half a minute later. It had compleatly gone. And about a half an hour later. Allan burst in.

bobo
10-30-2007, 11:57 AM
a bit dark but good overall

anayguy
10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
keep it going great story

Sum
10-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm interested to see where this story goes, quite sinster and atmospheric so far. love the way you've written alans accent, 'tis like reading something by Irvine Welsh

roxie314
10-30-2007, 02:44 PM
lmao absolutly love it so far plz contunue lol its very diffrent

molten man
10-31-2007, 07:29 AM
excellent story!! Keep it up!!

sk0073r
10-31-2007, 12:41 PM
I'm interested to see where this story goes, quite sinster and atmospheric so far. love the way you've written alans accent, 'tis like reading something by Irvine Welsh

Thanks lol - its suppost 2 be strong scottish XD lol

thanks for all the comments everyone, here is part 4!

Allan walked in
He came towards me without suprise or shock. He just studied my damp body.
" He's certainly tryin his best tae be cool eh?... I gotta congrad the boy... I mean, making you piss yer self again after what happened on sat! Lawl... Oh man this is great" The look on his face turned to a very large smile
"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!" his knife sharp laugh cut right throw me. It seamed to stab, twist, stab, twist... But all i could do is just stand there... didn't open my mouth... If i did he might leave me here longer... He finally stopped laughing
"Aww ye gonna cry? Aww im sowwie... tell you what... let me tell ye a secrite... Yer not cool anymore... No one likes you... You are dirt... I personally still hink your wan damn sexi beast, but theres nae way can i be with you while everyone is laughin their heeds aff... Don't cry please!.. Oh damn it... please don cry..."
Tears filled my eyes as i looked down at the ground... The past two days have been a nightmare... wake up damn it wake up!
" Stop... I was.. I was only jokin! don! please don... Here..." He pulled fourth the knife that John had, and cut the rope binding my legs. He withdrew keys and unchained me from the pipe. I stood still. perfectly still.
" Leave school... I was only avin a laf.. But the girls... the girls are planning on something against you... What happened that night.. no one cares how it happened or why, they just laf at it happened... " Allan left the room. I leaned against the wall once again and slid down to the ground. Allan had left the knife there... across from me... Leave school... Leave school... How about leave life?... I picked up the knife that he had left . Intentionally or by accident... Maybe he was trying to help me after all... In a way... he is just like me, staying with the cool but really being such a damn fool. I pressed the knife against my left wrist and started to cut... Bleed the pain away... The blood ran from my wrist onto my school shirt. Drip drip drip , like the substance that has put me in this position... Alone and forgotten forever. Fifty percent of cutting my vein, but i didn't care... Was it my mind seeking attention or my desire to end this pain... Just at the moment i was about to cut for the fourth time, Allan had returned. He stopped in his tracks and looked down at me. He ripped off part of his sleeve and wrapped it around my wrists. He said nothing. I said nothing. He took the knife from me still speechless with shock, placed it in his pocket and looked at me...
" What the ell yea daein woman!... Oh god please make sure she's safe... Don' let her die mhan!"
I looked at Allan with shock... Someone did care... it was the person who i least suspected who cared.

Back at home i lay on my bed and thought about all the things those bastards had done to me... Allan said there was more to come... He was trying to protect me... What will they do? - I don't think they can take any more of my pride after already draining me of it... One thing i didn't notice when i got home was the absence of my parents... No note... they just ... weren't there.

Later on that night i watched onto the news as there was a breaking news report of a terrorism attach in Glasgow, around 78 deaths have been counted...

Mum...Dad...

molten man
11-01-2007, 04:35 AM
Great!! Never would have imagined it would continue like this!!

guakamaya
11-01-2007, 04:35 PM
kind of dark but alans sweet

sk0073r
11-02-2007, 09:42 AM
thanks for comments, next part will be poster eather tonight or tomorrow. Thanks :)

molten man
11-03-2007, 03:28 AM
k. Take your time, but not too much time!!!

sk0073r
11-03-2007, 03:50 AM
I don't remember how much time passed since the night of my parents deaths... I was now staying with my aunt .... She was a busy woman, found me as a big weight pulling her down... didn't talk to me often, mostly let me do my own thing. I had moved school. I haven't seen any of those bastards in a long time.. They don't know where i am.

But at least, I'm over the greiving process. I'm back at a new school, new friends... I was cool again. ...My aunt found out about what had been going on with me and some accidents, and since then made me wear diapers! ... No one at school knows... If they found out... Wow i don't know... if they found out what would i do?

It was a Friday afternoon, and as usual i brought in my note excusing me from P.E. I sat in the changing rooms while the other girls stripped on front of me and changed into their sports cloths. Today they were running in the local park... While i watched with amusement at my friend tripping in mud. I was actually happy! No one knew anything about my past. I even had my eyes on a guy.. One guy in particular. Then one night when my aunt told me she was going to be out somewhere, he invited me to his house.

"Nervous?"
"About what?"
"Why did you think i invited you over for?"
"I thought you liked me?"
"Yes " But at that moment he turned round and slapped me. I fell straight to the ground. Shortly after he pulled out hand cuffs and tied me to his bed. I struggled and struggled but i couldn't escape... What was he going to do.. shit i cant believe this... i thought he was a good guy, but is he going to rape me?! I started to shout for help at the top my voice. He put a ball-gag on me, and strapped it over the bed pole as well.
( His bed had four poles all touching the celing, i was tied to one of them in a standing up position )
I couldn't do anything now... In science i cried while trying to struggle with no effect. He then examined me. Up and down up and down his eyes glared up and down at me. He finally withdrew a knife and cut off my jeans and top to revel what i wanted no one to see... My daiper

"Whoa! A diaper! Wow woman... Damn thats um... sexy" He chuckled
" So... you had any accidents today? Aww poor baby... I don't know if i should take it off you or make you wear it for a few days eh?... After all, nobody cares if you are missing... "

His mobile phone started to ring and he answered it outside the room. He then came back carrying a pair of earphones and a tape. He pressed play, and left.

"Turn loose now, relax. Let a good, pleasant feeling come all across your body. Let every muscle and every nerve grow so loose and so limp and so relaxed. Arms limp now, just like a rag doll. That's good.

Now, send a pleasant wave of relaxation over your entire body, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Just let every muscle and nerve grow loose and limp and relaxed. You are feeling more relaxed with each easy breath that you take.

Droopy, drowsy and sleepy. So calm and so relaxed. You're relaxing more with each easy beat of your heart ... with each easy breath that you take ... with each sound that you hear........."

I woke up. I was still in the room... But i felt different... I felt... Much different...

Pikachu
11-19-2007, 02:01 AM
its very good keep it up

YoureAmazingMe
11-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I like the direction the story went with her going to a new school and such.

molten man
11-19-2007, 09:00 PM
excellent. Keep up the good work!!

sk0073r
11-22-2007, 12:50 PM
thanks for replys, unfortunetly i cannot continue on any of my stories while in school, so these will be updated more during holidays (such as xmas)

Higher education is killing me right now as im talking 5 highers in school, and another higher in collage.

Thanks all for reading my stories.

Sum
11-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Good luck with your exams man! If the gap between highers and what the year 11 thing north of the border is, is similar to the difference between GCSEs and As levels then it'll be tough for a time, but don't worry next year's not much of a gap. And uni first year isn't (academic wise) not much of a gap either.

Good bye number 200 on post count (half want to ask to have my post count jammed at 200, it's such a pretty number)

Oh and have you noticed who last edited your post?!?
"Last edited by The Forum Phantom : 06-06-2006 at 01:13 PM"

I'm scared!

--edit--
Ok i feel like a fool now, that was just part of your signature wasn't it.

zeketheorc
11-22-2007, 04:50 PM
by highers is he referring to ap classes? as in college level classes? we always referred to them as ap classes at my high school

Sum
11-22-2007, 06:30 PM
He's referring I believe to these (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Grade) their the Scottish equivalent to the English A level (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Level_(UK)) not sure what the American equivalent is however.

zeketheorc
11-22-2007, 06:56 PM
ahhh the equivalent for usa would be SAT's or ACT's

Sum
11-22-2007, 07:04 PM
From looking at it those might be closer to GCSE's. A levels tend not to be multiple choice (well the ones i did anyhow) and are course work and essay based in exams.

Are the college classes your thinking of where you only do one or maybe two subjects (and end up with a few letters after your name)?

zeketheorc
11-22-2007, 07:15 PM
well the link you supplied said they were the tests you took to go to university from the prior level so that would be SAT's or ACT's here. The SAT is no longer multiple choice to my knowledge.

molten man
11-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Best of luck with your xams mate!!

sk0073r
11-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the support all... Exams arent till april, but the teachers puttin on pressure with NABS... ( need to pass 4 of them to be able to sit the final exam )
Higher is a big step from standard grade i think, but not as big as GCSE to higher, coz to be honest i think english GCSE's are harder than Standard grades... But they are basically all around the same level of difficulty... As for multipule choise questions - they only introduced that for higher maths this year, all my other highers are not multiple choice, and one is an essay question... But anyway, its the weekend and im actually free for a change, so here... Have another part!

What had changed... i just couldnt work out what was diffrent about me, but i knew there was SOMTHING different... He came back into the room finally and looked at me with a huge grin on his face.
" Okay... lets see if this actually works... SLAVEGIRL"

I woke up in a cage. I was wearing nothing buy my diaper. I looked around to see the tape player beside me once more. I removed the earphones. What happened? I just cant remember anything... My ass was killing me though... Once again he entered
"Its been what two days now? I better let you go my slaveg...Whoops almost said it! Haha... Anyway im going to put the key to the cage on front of you, but the condition is that i put you outside first in the cage... Okay here goes"
He pushed the cage out of the front door and onto the main street. On front of me he left a block of ice with a key inside, then left me. I was gone from the street within 10 minutes.

What had he done to me? What was he making me listen to?... Whatever it was... it was somthing to do with hypnotism...
I went back to my aunts house and went straight onto the internet to check hypnotism websites and what they can do and what powers they have. One website i looked at was named somthing like warpmybrain.. warp my mind or somthing... But i was looking throught and you could actually download files to lsiten to which make hypnotise you! I searched for one with a trigger of slavegirl, but failed to find any...What was i doing while in trance? What things was he making me do ... The phone rang. I answered.
"Slavegirl"

I woke up in my own bed. I was all wet. I must have had an accident... I lifted the covers up to have a look, to find that i had pissed myself, but thats not what took my eye... It was the fact there was somthing not right with my ass... I put my hand behind my back to find a mobile half stuck up my arse! I slowly started to remove it as it began to ring, stimulating my nerves, sending little pulses around my body. I took out the phone to find that it didnt belong to me... It was my aunts phone!

After throwing out the mobile in the big bin the next morning, i set off for school nerviously. What was i to do... Why should i worry? I was cool, so damn cool and sexy still... No wonder people would go to such extreames to controle me... I walked into school to find one of the most unlikely people ever... Allan.
"Hey.... Whhahahahahahaha... Long time no see... Knock knock, TRANSFE... Oh damn i had to leave the other school... The teachers were turnin' us intoo slave'z... Seriously, twas so strict! So we went on a kinda riot, slaves vs teacheas... It didnt go so well coz the girls didnt like it so much... So to be honest it was more like teachers vs slaves vs girls, apart from one or two hybrid slavegirls........."

molten man
11-25-2007, 11:15 PM
too good. lovely!!

uareapossum
12-05-2007, 04:11 PM
i have to say this is one of my favorite stories on getdare. I cant wait for you to start writing again ;)

sk0073r
12-09-2007, 04:50 PM
thanks - ill add more as i gain some time... Like now :)

I woke up, suprised to find myself with my hand in the air ready to answer a maths question. I quickly pulled my hand down. I felt rather uneasy, what had happened today? it was three, no four hours since allan acidently said the word... That damn cursing word... what had i done?
Suddenly, it came aparent to me that i was sitting on somthing... Not on somthing as in on top of it, but it was inside me... somthing big, hard, long... A sudden realisation came to mind of what it was, and where it was... There was a dildo up my ass, up my pants.. No wait.. these werent my pants... They were diffrent. I descreatly lowered my hand to find a belt.. and on that belt there was , to my horror, a keyhole. Who could have done this! .. Oh what a dumb question... what a stupied dumb question... I had to last the day without letting anyone notice, thats if no one had alrady, and then when i get back to my aunts i shall... i shall...
The bell rang. I slowly raised only to feel the dildo shift from a straight up position to a bent upwards position... This feeling was starting to arouse me, but not so much to be too horny.. i mean.. its school right! ... I thought this was bad... there was more to come, as i dashed into the loo and entered a cubical my ass started ringing, 'I wanna have your babies' by Natasha bedingfield was coming from my ass... But the worst thing was it made the dildo vibrate violently, fourcing me to dive onto the toilet seat and arch my back, tiny pulses started to form all over my body while a warmth began between my legs, and the more it vibrated the warmer i was, sweat started to drip from me as i fourced myself not to moan with pleasure, as the tiny pulses extended into more sharp jolts, i was struggeling to keep quiet as tiny screams excaped my mouth as i began to orgasm, one huge giant pulse throughout my body, and the warmth between my legs. The song ended.

I had survived the whole day with this damn belt on.. I started to head home, but i was stopped by Allan.
"Hey, ah tried tae call ye, where were ye?" a huge grin filled his face... No... he couldnt have really known...
" Come to my new house?...tis pretty, you will come wont ye?" I told him no and i would see him another day due to girl problems... Yea... i certainly do have a few big problems at the moment...
But just as i was about to leave, i felt Allans breath on my neck, and before i could turn round i felt his hand push against my ass, fourcing the dildo up further.
"Hey... what ave i done wrong? I done as ye said, i put tha' thing on for ye 'n' everything, ye said you would come over... ye said... you said if you told me no, i should throw away the key and call you by your pet name if nessairy to convince me... so here i go.." Allan tossed the key into a nearby drain and looked at the shock on my face... What was i going to do now?!
"now common... mah Slavegirl"
a sudden realisation took place before he said those words... I badly need the loo.

molten man
12-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Excellent man. Just too good

sk0073r
12-10-2007, 03:45 PM
I woke up alone in a blue wallpaperd room, chained all four limbs to four beadposts. I was wearing nothing but this pair of cursed underwear, which were now covered in piss. My bowls ached as i badly needed a number two, but it was impossible for me to preform. I was stuck here, what i figured to be the whole school day, as the clock said 9.00am, which was school starting time... I notaced somthin on the clock... A KEY! ... Surely this was the key to my handcuffs... As soon it was 6.00 pm or mabey even 5pm it would fall on my hands, i would ne free...but school finnishes at 4... He might stop me... It was worth a try. Just play the waiting game now...

It had finally reached 5pm and the key slid off the clock handle directly onto my hand... No sign of allan anywhere, so i quickly let myself out of the cuffs and then my legs, i grabbed some cloths and made my way to the door, when in walked allan...
"Alrite, tis time fir fun time eh... I know how ye like bondage... so lets have a few scenirios eh?... Ive been lookin up this site called Extreme Bondage... Its got great ideas... i think ill use some , but vary them a bit eh?"

He fourcefully grabbed me and ripped off the cloths i had just put on, and fourced me into his bedroom once more. He then removed from his drawer a few items which i did not see, then dragged me into the bath room, where he lifted the lid from the toilet top. he made me bend down on front of the toilet and chained me to a loop on the floor, bound by my legs and hands. He then bount my neck onto the toilet 'neck', and put a funnel over my pussy. from the funnel he placed a tube leading behind me, which i could not see. He then placed this kind of mask thing and put a rubber pipe in my mouth... He then put the other end in the toilet.
"Ok , perfect... To escpe you must fill the bucket behind you with piss which will make the weight of the bucket balance the other, sending the key into your hands... but youve not had anything to drink all day, so you must drink toilet water in order to escape... Oh wait a sec i get sumthin else"
He left to return with a key, removing the pants from me, but replacing the dildo with another, which he connected to the shower head, and turned it on slowly so water was slowly entering my ass... It felt so damn good i must admit... so damm Uhh dam it Uhhhh i was near orgams alrady... But the pain started. He switched off the light and left me stuck with water continuesly being pumped into my ass... I wasnt going to last too long i think. I decided there was no other way... I started to sook through the straw... What i didnt expect, was the taste of urine.

molten man
12-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Awesome. Just too good!!

sk0073r
12-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Can i ask a favour for writing these stories ? -- That everyone who is reading my stories please post a comment, critasism is welcome, and that if you enjoy it please leave me some rep. Thanks

The fowl taste was getting worse as i was increasing the speed in which i drank to get this over and done with. I pushed my bladder to its limit by constantly squeezing out every last drop of pee into the bucket below me to get the key. The water going into my ass had finally been too much, and the water had started to make its way reverce through my body very painfully through my liver back into my stomach ( at least thats what i think is reverse.. i never took biology ) The urge to just shit everywhere was great, but it was imporssible for me as water was constantly pouring in. Finally, at last when i thought i was going to be sick, i heard a creek as the bucket below me weighed more than the other, and the key dropped into my hands. As soon as i got the key, i unlocked my cuffs and pulled out the pipe in my ass, which was a mistake, because as soon as i did, my bladder went into a spasm, and i could not controle the flow at all, not one little bit, my bladder i felt was going to fall out itself, but instead the flood which i was neeling on once while tiled was now brownly flooded... Allan was going to be mad as hell. The light was switched on. Allan looked around the room with shock and horror. He pulled me out by the arm and threw me onto his bedroom floor, then came back with a mop. I sat on the floor in self pity and depression... My aunt didnt even care about where i was ...

I dont know why i at this point didnt run out the door while he was cleaning the bathroom, but i stayed naked curled in a corner. Allan came back into his bedroom and walked towards me. He gently put his hand underneeth my chin and directed my head upwards to look at him. Then like a bolt of lightning, his hand came accross my cheek so swiftly, but so strongly like a ton of bricks falling from a world with a high gravity level... Tears filled my eyes, but yet he grabbed me and placed handcuffs on my hands and legs. He punched me in the stomach. I was winded, i felt like his punch had just went right through me, i felt like his punch had robbed me of air for all eternity. I just couldnt breathe. I suddenly cought my breath, but at this time he had alrady planned his next blow to the other cheek. Another swift but mighty slap evened the redness of my cheeks to match each other. I was resisting crying, but tears poured out of my eyes onto the floor beneath me. He was killing me. I was going to die. Just... So much pain, nothing i could do, as he punched me again and again and again... He slapped me, he wacked me, he punched me, he even fourcefully placed his fist in my pussy, all giving me amazing pain, pain ive never felt before. I felt i was going to die... I knew i was going to die... He was going to kill me. I fell unconcious.

When i woke up, i was in the bathroom, in the bath. Above me was a layer of clingfilm in which i couldnt reach because i had been tied up, legs and arms. Opposite me was the cold tap, running... He was planning to eather kill me with coldness, or drowning... This was it... This was my end. I couldnt move, i couldnt stop the flow. Slowly, so very slowly the water raised over my ankles, over my hands and wrists. Slowly the cold water raised above my arms and legs, when finally it went over my neck and stomach. My pussy now blue, my arms now numb along with my legs. The water slowly raised up to my eyes, but not over my mouth yet as i arched my neck to survive. Finally it advanced over my nose... All that was keeping me alive was my mouth in the air, struggeling for breath, as i shivered with not just coldness, but fear of death. Was i going to die here?

admireu4ever
12-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Or is he just going to use you to make pornos...that is the question...

Great Man, it's a bit scary...but very good. It got off to a bumpy start, because it was a diffrent type of story. But you have shown all people who thought this story was stupid. Good Job...and keep up the good work.

uareapossum
12-12-2007, 08:42 PM
im really enjoying this story. I cant wait until the next part comes out. Im curious to see what allan will do :)

molten man
12-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Lovely story!! Hope you are studying well for ur exams!!

sk0073r
12-13-2007, 11:09 AM
yea i am... its easing a bit off now because its near christmas, so i can post more around this time -- thanks everyone for leaving a comment, and supporting me through this story. I would like to ask you to spread the word :)

I took my last breadth before the water went over my mouth. I could see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing... My life was going to be over... doomed... i was going to die, i was dieing... But then, just when my eyes were starting to close, a hand perced the clingfilm and grabbed me, pulled me out, i was alive... But i would surely still die. I was just... so..damn...cold... I stood still as the person who saved me dried me with a soft towel, then placed cloths on me. My eyes were still unfocused, and i was shivering so much, im sure i was vibrating the floor beneath me... I finally got back into focus to veiw who saved me... No shock grasped me when my eyes looked at Allan who was looking back at me.
"Ahm... sorry... i.."
He exited the bathroom and threw a blanket at me, then locking the door from the outside left me, then shouted from the bedroom " Slavegirl " ... But nothing happened this time... No responce. I curled in the bathroom corner with the blankets over me, and shivered myself to sleep.

I woke up the next day when allan came with some hot chocolate and left it by myside. I thought he was going to get better from here on in, mabey he will let me go... But the doorbell rang, and i heard the most unexpected, most unwanted voice i could have heard....Clair, the cheerleader from my last school, one of those whom outcasted me from 'coolness'... Her voice stabbed me like a knife as she shouted Hello at me . She stood on front of me now staring down with a big grin on her face...
"Your coming to my house... we are going to have so much fun...Ha..Hahahahaha...Lawl."

C!!
12-13-2007, 03:07 PM
i like it keep going!

molten man
12-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Great story!! Awesome

littlesecrets
12-13-2007, 10:29 PM
i dont get it? Wasn't Allan the one who put her in the bath? I probably missread somewhere in this, but still awesome story:P

Looking4somename
12-14-2007, 11:24 AM
This is seriously scary.
This is behind pleasure-torture. This is plain torture (in the last few posts). She could have died in every one of these stunts.

Anyway, your writing is good, and I love the story. Just try loosening up a bit instead and write scenes that are less extreme.

C!!
12-14-2007, 02:50 PM
This is seriously scary.
This is behind pleasure-torture. This is plain torture (in the last few posts). She could have died in every one of these stunts.

Anyway, your writing is good, and I love the story. Just try loosening up a bit instead and write scenes that are less extreme.

well its all fiction. if he wanted they could all live on mars or she could be 3rd digree burned and then "used" analy! lighten up man, art is art and when you got it... well it never said "nonfiction"

sk0073r
12-15-2007, 03:32 PM
thanks for critisism - this story i warped around alot, coz its not the sexual misfortune of a 16 year old girl, its just the misfortune, its basically about a whole load of bad things happening to her in her life at the age of 16. Thanks for rep and comments all, here is the next part :) -- im kinda copying another story with this next part, but dw, its in my own words and new ideas are in it.

I was made to follow my new 'mistress', as she lead me into her house, and into a basement. Her parents seamed to be nowhere in sight. She withdrew a pair of sizzors and cut my cloths from me, then she looked at me up and down.
" My wittle Babee"
she put a diaper on me, and then tied my hands so they were stuck in the back of my diaper. Then she used duck tape to cover any gaps in the diaper. She then started slowly opening her shirt onfront of me, and then put her hands behind her back and uncliped her bra. She put her hand behind my head and pushed it against her brest.
"Drink up wittle babee, or else you must be punnished!"
I was freeked out now, but i did was i was told, and opened my mouth over her nipple, and started to suck her brest. The sour milk filled my mouth and went down my throat. i had no choice but to continue, and as i done so she started to remove her jeans, and then her pants. She pushed my head back, and then pushed my head down.
"Lemonaid?"
She fourced my head underhear and wedged my mouth open to adcpt her yellow gift. The taste was foul, and i had no where to look but her shaven pussy. She saw me looking and giggled.
"Ill save that for you for later "
She lead me into a cage within the basement, which once belonged to a dog, and placed a padlock over the cage. She pulled the cage over to a leaking pipe over my head, then left.

Hours past, and i was so thursty i opened my mouth to adcept the dirpping water. I had already pissed all over not just my diaper, but my hands as well. But what was worse is the fact i had soiled my hands and diaper. My hands felt the soft brown poo in the back of my diaper, and i couldnt do anything about it. My mistress retuened with a box of things. She opened the cage and pulled me out, then she lay me down and took off my diaper. She looked at my mess and laughed.
"Dinner is served!"
She placed a peg over my nose, fourcing me to breath through my mouth, then using a spoon served me the fowl, most utter horrible thing ever, my own shit. It tasted like... well.. Shit!... The taste of it made me sick straight away. I was then ordered to wash my hands , so i did so, then while in the bathroom she came up behind me and grabbed my ass. She then proceaded to giving me a massage. Oh such a gentle massage. She took me into her bed amd continued masseging me. At this point i was saying to mself " Is she a lesbion?" I was answered when she opened her cupboard and withdrew a strap on. She placed it on herself and then looked at me with a hungry look on her face. She put her right leg over me and moved her head closer to mine, closed her eyes, and kissed me. I was having mixed feelings right now, because i knew i was being fourced to do all this... but i was actually enjoying it. She made love to me with her strap on, then willingly i put it on and made love to her. Both of us screamed at orgasm as we played with each other using our hands. She took my brest in her mouth, i took her brest in my mouth. I licked, no sucked her pussy which made her orgasm oh so quickly. I wasnt hipnotised anymore, i was having fun... I was having lesbion sex, and it was the best thing i had ever done. We lay looking at the celing above us , while holding hands, then fell asleep.

The next day i woke up beside my mistress, who was also awake. She told me that i could take some of her cloths, so i did so. I walked home myself in scilence. What had i done!... I wasnt... gay... no... I opened my bedroom door... Finally... Home... I totally forgot one thing though... Next week... It was my 17th birthday. Surely nothing else could go wrong in my 16th year before my 17th... Could it?

hotstuff90
12-18-2007, 01:59 PM
OMG so good i love it well if more bad luck happens to this girl even when she turns 17 it will be missfoute of a 17 year old girl!:D

sk0073r
12-18-2007, 03:51 PM
nah, its just a signal for yall to know its coming to an end lol... im still deciding what shall happen, but it prob wont be posted till next fri/sat, but if i have time ill post it before then... i dont know if the next will be the last or the one after that will, but yea i cant keep the story dragging on forever :P

But i shall make more :)

Sum
12-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow it suddenly got so much harsher since you've been back! It kind of reminds me of Justine or The Misfortunes of Virtue by Monsieur de Sade the way as soon as she thinks she's been rescued or is free something else comes along to get her as horrible or more so than the last (though of course in that everything is worst as she does everything she can to resist)

molten man
12-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Awesome Writing~!!

sk0073r
12-19-2007, 12:40 PM
It was only one day till my 17th birthday now, and i was at home with my aunt. What was going through my mind now was one sweet word. Revenge... I could see it now... I tell Allan, that if he doesnt become my slave, ill tell everyone about what he done to me, ill tell the police, they'd throw him away for a long time. As i finnished the master plan in my head, i grabbed my coat, put on my shoes and left. But i didnt go un prepaired, i brought with me, a mobile, and a knife.

I arrived back at the entrence of hell once more and rang the doorbell. The door opened, and standing now in its place was a tall teenager , that went by the name of Allan. He smiled. His big evil grin could chill a can of cola. I pushed past him , and he closed the door.
"Well well well... Yer back are ye?... Couldnt resist could ya? WAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Look... Heres the deal bitch, you become MY slave Allan, and i wont tell anyone what you did to me... If you dont become my slave, do what i say, ill tell the police."
"How can you do that if your stuck in here?"
at that point, i drawed out my mobile which had 999 pre-dialed and showed him.
"Hmm... well... I see... So, what did ye have in mind?"
"Get dressed into the girliest cloths you can find"
He departed upstairs as i waited. I looked around his home, it seamed no one was home as usual. I opened a cupobard below the stairs to find somthing id never have expected. Almost twenty diffrent types of swords, and five of each type. As i stood there looking, the stair creeked as allan tried to tip-toe down. He was still wearing his cloths, and held somthing behind his back. I withdrew my knife.
"Ye know... I always liked ye... Bu am afraid a cant let ye tell the police..." pulled from his back, a dagger. I showed him my knife, a butter knife compaired to his. I decided to run. I ran to the back of the door in slow motion as he chased after me. Both of knocking into things as i bolted for the back door and my life. I finally got to the kitched door, but to my horror it was locked. To my mortune, Allan slipped in the kitchen just before he got to me, and dropped the dagger. I lunged at it for my own safety. I now had the dagger.
"You fucking bastard, you were going to kill me? PRICK!"
I pressed the knife against his chest while he lay on the floor. He lay still and calm... Unfortunetly, i didnt see his right hand sneek into his pocket and withdraw a knife. His hand went behind my back, and before i knew, blood was pouring from me. As i fell backwards with pain i dropped the dagger he once threatened me. He picked it up and looked down to me. I couldnt move. The fear within me had forbidden my body to move. His hand went down at a fast pace, aimed at my heart, and then.

Nothing.

Sum
12-19-2007, 04:34 PM
pwhhooo, knew it could only end with her death really. Good story over all, should wright something nice and fluffy next time ;) hehe

admireu4ever
12-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Let's give him a hand for making me crap my pants..."Yay!" That was amazing, I wish he would have been killed. But you just can't win with these stories can you.

-Tessdog

uareapossum
12-19-2007, 05:49 PM
I loved the story i hope you write more stories and maybe even continue on with your blackmail 2 story ;)

sk0073r
12-19-2007, 11:43 PM
pwhhooo, knew it could only end with her death really. Good story over all, should wright something nice and fluffy next time ;) hehe

mhm :P lol yea my stories are very dark.. perhaps i could make somthing more 'fluffy'

But on the otherhand, yea i could even continue blackmail 2 perhaps, i just gotta get more ideas for it though, otherwise i think ill make a more fluffy story lol :)

Thanks everyone for reading and supporting me through this story, and thanks for the gr8 responces :) Keep an eye out for more of my stories :)

Kitty
12-20-2007, 03:49 PM
very good story i love it but it kind of scary

Joe22
04-20-2013, 09:11 PM
An awesome story.