PDA

View Full Version : So mean!!!

SubMissChievous
10-28-2007, 07:45 PM
What is the meanest, most insulting and/or hurtful thing someone ever told you? Who was it & how did it happen?

MasterO
10-29-2007, 12:08 AM
The meanest and most hurtful things will always come from the ones we love and trust the most. i.e. parents, siblings, teachers, spouses.... These things will stick with you and cut deep into your flesh for a lifetime. Being older than most here and looking back the only major hurtful acts and comments I remember were those from these sources. Who gives a shit if a kid on the school ground called you stupid or ugly but if your parent or teacher did you will remember that for a lifetime.

joshwright
10-29-2007, 12:58 AM
some one called me a retard in year 7. i hated it

Stripped
11-04-2007, 11:26 AM
I've been called a fat bitch before. Completely random but really hurtful.:o

zeketheorc
11-04-2007, 11:50 AM

well your anything but a fat bitch. *huggles* just goes to show how much some people just dont care about others

Merlin
11-04-2007, 12:49 PM
I've been called a fat bitch before. Completely random but really hurtful.:o Have to agree with zeke here... of course i can only tell from the pics here but on them you look very nice...

At the age of 16 a boy at school another boy found it funny to toss me around and call me several different things... I had my first and only brawl of my life with him. To be honest i cant remember what he said exactly but he was the first person who got me angry (it almost impossibles to make me angry)

SubMissChievous
12-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Being called "evil"?! Just joking...

I think it would have to be whenever someone judges me without knowing me... I'm often being tagged as "snobbish" although, in reality, I'm just shy... :o

StylishKidInTheRiot
12-28-2007, 09:26 PM

that's silly, you look beautiful in your photo.

i had a speech impedement when i was young, so i spent my first few years of school been treated like a special kid by all my teachers, who constantly put me down. it really had an effect, especially as i wasnt unintelligent, just had a speech impedement. I proved all my primary school teachers wrong when I got into the local grammar school and then again when i was taking my A levels, many teachers said i would get Cs, and i ended up getting 5 As. Now nothing spurs me on more than been told i can't do something by a teacher/adult.

jaxman
12-29-2007, 02:32 AM
Let's see.... It's strange but I think it was my dad was driving me to work at Burger King and told me that being gay was nothing to be proud of, that I should hide it. Doesn't really sound that bad but you could see in his eyes that he loved me and was trying to look out for me.... I'll leave it as the first most hurtful thing, thought of others but this one was when I was sitll relativiely innocent.

Mike

ShadowyFigure
02-17-2008, 02:23 PM
well. i ended my first relationship badly and my ex called me an asshole. seriously i am not kidding. she also called me a son of a bitch. :( >:(

Davros
02-17-2008, 02:28 PM
well. i ended my first relationship badly and my ex called me an asshole. seriously i am not kidding. she also called me a son of a bitch. :( >:(

Son of a bitch + asshole... can be offensive, but these are tiny insults. I use them on a daily basis :p

I don't take any insults to heart - I'm me and always will be.

Merlin
02-17-2008, 04:23 PM
I think it is much more important who is saying it than what was said...

lucky
02-17-2008, 04:32 PM
In school I've always been asked suddenly "you're dreaming???" yes, I often stop and stare blank thinking on my things at that moments.

Or called many ways of just being shy. But I just got along with my friends and ignored the rest.

Jaws3434
02-17-2008, 04:57 PM
[removed table breaking text]

doomed_soul89
02-18-2008, 01:37 AM
um let's see most hurtful thing, i've been called a hell of a lot of things but none of them really bothered me... let me think, i guess creep would be the most hurtful but it still wasnt that hurtful i mean it was like nothing its just i actually payed attention to that one and decided to tone it down a bit

jackie
02-18-2008, 06:22 PM
I've been told that i was "very stupid" before because i failed a math class.

I hated math =/

Ciandon
02-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Wow. In fourth grade, there was a total asshole who introduced me to every swear in the book. All used on me, of course. How nice of him...

Jaws3434
02-18-2008, 06:57 PM
I've heard every insult from A to Z and back again. Weather they think they weren't insults or not it doesn't really matter. They were insults non the same.

sexyman1983
02-18-2008, 08:25 PM
I remember I've been judged my parents to a breaking point that I fall into tears. I take things seriously sometimes from my parents, and sometimes I feel hurt when they say I'm slow or lazy.

There were times when I hear my mother get angry for no good reason. And my Dad gets tired of it. Dad's not the kind to beat on anybody. But my Mom can be a pretty good slapper. But somewhere deep into my inner core, everytime I hear an arguement, I just couldn't stand it. I just hate it. I know very well I don't have anything to do with hit. But sometimes, I just wish my parents would just grow up and not argue all the time. It kills me to no end.

Trystaan
02-19-2008, 11:03 AM
I got bullied for many things. When I was younger I used to get upset about people taking the piss out of my ears and country. Now I am older I can deal with it alot better but sometimes I do flip and go Crazy. And that is not good.

Phrozen
02-22-2008, 02:25 PM
One of my friends telling me to "go away". Made me feel like crap.

sweetashoney
02-23-2008, 07:41 AM
Probably being called a whore by a friend because I was not ashamed to show of my body after I stripped at a party. I do not and never have been someone who sleeps around. But I am proud of my body and I like to show it off. I think she was just jealous that she didnt have the guts to flash a group of people.

RainbowLiz
03-03-2008, 11:32 AM
I was told to commit suicide by another pupil at school once because he said that 'everyone hates me and the world'll be better off'. That was pretty hurtful. But usually i'm oblivious to it; you get used to having all kinds of insults thrown at you when you go to a British school. :P

Littleone
03-10-2008, 07:22 AM
I was about 22 and was in a pub chating up a nice looking girl, we were getting on realy well, but i have a slight disability which is not obvious just by looking at me, and as we were getting on so well i decided to tell her, she replied in a rather loud voice so all the pub could hear " I can't go out with you your a f**king cripple" i don't think i have ever gotten over that fully.

AM.PM
03-22-2008, 12:17 PM
nobodys realy said anything insulting to me but i would want someone to say somthing mean to me beacuse i need some drama in my life.(my life is pretty ordinary)

Bebe_Gurl
03-22-2008, 12:20 PM
nobodys realy said anything insulting to me but i would want someone to say somthing mean to me beacuse i need some drama in my life.(my life is pretty ordinary)

Thats the oposite of me, I've been insulted in every shape and form. Bitch, bloodsucking demon, basicly everything...(there is more I'm just too lazy to list them)

Ghost
03-22-2008, 12:24 PM
What is the meanest, most insulting and/or hurtful thing someone ever told you? Who was it & how did it happen?

Someone compare me with himself
and then said that i was a slut...

It was an old friend of mine, and it happen when we were traveling to Boston in a bus over night

ravens_flock
03-24-2008, 12:35 PM
The only thing that I can think of was back when I was in year 9 or 10. I was at a friends house, who's younger sister i had a massive crush on and she was my first love which was'nt reciprocated and one of my friends friends told me that the sister and her friend hated me. I was'nt bothered about the sisters friend but being told that the sister hated me really hurt. He did'nt mean it and the sister and myself were very good friends but that really hurt.

brownie
03-24-2008, 12:40 PM
With me i have no clue. I dont really think words hurt. i laph with them because mostly it true. People call me a dump polish. Well i am polish and i am kinda dump.
so i think people shouldnt really worry about what people call u.
After all action speak louder then words

Lollipop
03-24-2008, 12:41 PM

my 'friends' when i was in year 6 (so young, hehe)...
i told on e of them a really personal secret because i thought i could trust her, and then she told everyone. because of what the secret was (one of ny fetishes) nobody wanted to be my friend.
a few weeks after it all blew over so we were friends again, then another friend started telling everyone lies about me. i got bullied by quite a few people after that. (physically and mentally)

needless to say, i ditched all those losers
this was more something they did rather than said though

youngscotsman
03-24-2008, 12:43 PM
i've was bullied very badly for about 6 yr because of my weight

that was very upseting

scotsman
03-24-2008, 12:46 PM
although it was yrs ago i was bullied at school as well cos i was small endowed totally humilating

youngscotsman
03-24-2008, 12:48 PM
although it was yrs ago i was bullied at school as well cos i was small endowed totally humilating

it ain't a barrel of laughs m8 ,

has it stoped for u?

scotsman
03-24-2008, 12:52 PM
well im a lot lot older now but get the odd comment

youngscotsman
03-24-2008, 12:54 PM
mine stoped too :)

well a bit

scotsman
03-24-2008, 12:58 PM
this probibly sounds weird but thinking back to what happened its quite a turn on now cos im a lot lot older dunno if that makes an sense

Hottiechick
03-24-2008, 03:25 PM
i really learned to ignore everything thats efencive early on in my lif e but the worst was in around 5th grade i was called beaver because i had bad teeth thats not too bad i realy skip 5th grade in my life now

----
03-30-2008, 02:20 PM
This happened quite recently actually. erm basically i dropped out of college, because i wasn't enjoying the course, and have been trying to find a job, applying at various places. but no-one really seems interested in hiring me, so most people i knew from school etc , everytime i see them they just say when passing , stuff like 'alryte u fucking bum'. (bum being a lazy person).. i ignored it at first, but when you hear it over and over again, it starts to get to me. x

AverageDaniel
03-30-2008, 05:41 PM
To the guys who got bullied for not being well endowed:

Stop whipping it out in public and we'll stop making fun of it.

Merlin
03-30-2008, 05:58 PM
To the guys who got bullied for not being well endowed:

Stop whipping it out in public and we'll stop making fun of it.And if you are not intelligent enough to not bully others then why not just shut up?
The question is how small and poor must someone be to make fun of other people?...
Someone that is really better won't need to show it that way..

----
03-31-2008, 01:57 PM
And if you are not intelligent enough to not bully others then why not just shut up?
The question is how small and poor must someone be to make fun of other people?...
Someone that is really better won't need to show it that way..

And plus it is a really imature thing to do. i mean what do you gain out of it?

scotsman
03-31-2008, 02:05 PM
little daniel how about growing up

MstDynamic
04-05-2008, 10:18 AM
I've gone through life in the middle lane, just coasted, cant remember any insult that has upset me or been said. But what hurts the most is those who says things behind other peoples back, especially a friends one, that hurts.

Singer
04-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Whoever makes me mad is definetly done for...... But I find being called a physco very hurtful when I am nothing but nice to anybody else....They were done for after they said that....:chainsaw:

Mephistopheles
04-09-2008, 02:42 PM
I honestly can not recall any one thing; I tend to be capable of both giving and dishing out remarkably nasty comments when things start to get rough around the edges.

Now, to flip this around and ask an even harder question: what is the most cruel, mean, nasty, etc. thing that *you* have ever said to somebody?

Since this is a pretty tough one to answer honestly, I'll start it off. While in an argument with a girl I said, quite clearly and in an extremely caustic manner, "You know, you really should eat fewer hamburgers..."

...yeah that is not one of the moments I am proud of.

Davros
04-09-2008, 02:45 PM
I've taken insults and rude comments quite a lot. I just don't let them bother me :)

AverageDaniel
04-09-2008, 03:07 PM
If I got red rep for what I said, NewSlave better as well.

Davros
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM
If I got red rep for what I said, NewSlave better as well.

Muahahaha, gotta love editing.

Plus, it was a friggin' joke.

AverageDaniel
04-09-2008, 03:10 PM
So was mine...only I have the balls not to edit it away.

Hmmm, NewSlave....no balls? I believe I have a new blog entry a-brewing...

Davros
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
So was mine...only I have the balls not to edit it away.

Hmmm, NewSlave....no balls? I believe I have a new blog entry a-brewing...

I woulda left it, but if you were gunna accuse me or say whatever, then I'll change it. Then you're happy.

PJ581
04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
In 8th grade when I had to switch teachers the first day in class she asked me if I had "Mental problems" when I wasn't doing my work. I had a bad headache. and of course I went back and said a bunch of stuff to her :).

adore
04-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Nobody's ever told me anything really mean, I guess the worst was saying that I'm a stuck up bitch. It was this guy who really liked me but was going out with my friend and he was just weird .... we got into a big fight and I still don't know why.

DaniBlonde
05-10-2008, 11:11 PM
An ex-bff on mine called me a dirty fucking scank when i kissed her bf by accident, I WAS DRUNK!! but it really hurt :'(

tissue13
05-10-2008, 11:20 PM
most hurtful thing is when iwas 11, my mother was yelling at me and my dad, ( she has bipolar) and told me she wants me to burn in Hell, and that she hopes i will become handicapped, so she can laugh in my face. alot of other stuff she said, but i try not to remember it...

another thing that hurt was when sombody ( online ) said alot of crap to me... just hurt cause i cared about them. was mostly my fault they were mean tho...

tilly07
08-01-2008, 05:13 PM
what I find weird is. When ever your trying to be nice to someone who is with his/her friends, the kid tries to act like he/she is cool and talk crap to you.

Long_john
08-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Most Hurtful thign that was said to me was from my mom, and i was 7, her and my dad were fighting alot that week

She was screaming and she said "I dont want the fucking kids you can ahve them ill be back for my dogs later"

In my eyes she pretty m uch saud she hated us and loved ehr dogs more then she did me and my sister

TrekBoy008
08-02-2008, 01:46 PM
I know this doesn't sound so bad, but in 2nd or 3rd grade this kid walked up to me on the playground and said simply, "I don't like you," and then walked away. There was no reason or explanation ever given as to why he said it. It always bothered me for some reason.
More recently I was talking to an online friend and the clock had just turned to midnight, making it my birthday. I was about to head off to sleep and all I wanted him to say was "Happy Birthday." He eventually did, only he said like "Happy fucking birthday," which for some reason got me both really angry and close to tears.