PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Big_Joe
09-17-2006, 11:04 AM
I need advice on how to ask out this girl...

I have liked her for a while now and we know each other quite well.
Whats confusing is that sometimes she acts like she really likes me and other time she makes it into a joke.

Can people please respond telling me how i shud do it and whether it shud b at a particualr time?

Can girls also contact me coz i wud quite like to know what they like a boy to do best.

thx.

Smile Guy
09-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Are you say that she jokes around "pretending" she likes you.

Because if she is, she probably genuinely likes you but is shy like yourself at the present time. If I was in your shoes I'd probably ask her out but wait until an oppurtune moment.

The oppurtune moment? Well, I don't know, but probably when you're alone together and (even if your mind's going NO! NO! NO!) your heart's going YES! YES! YES! then do it then.

Just my advice!

Big_Joe
09-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Thx for the advice but can any1 tell me what to say word wise?

userben
09-19-2006, 12:30 PM
just be like HI BABY LOL or ask her is she knows what a troser snake is if not wipe it out jk jk idk just ask her

Angelblane
09-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Maybe invite her out somewhere, and don't make a massive speech when you ask her out.

Rob
09-19-2006, 03:15 PM
I need advice on how to ask out this girl...

I have liked her for a while now and we know each other quite well.
Whats confusing is that sometimes she acts like she really likes me and other time she makes it into a joke.

Can people please respond telling me how i shud do it and whether it shud b at a particualr time?

Can girls also contact me coz i wud quite like to know what they like a boy to do best.

thx.

Womren are confusing. Just play along with her if she's joking, or not, and you can tell.

Especially if you kiss her, just do what she asks, and it should work out.

depp=noob=lol
08-21-2007, 04:07 AM
i am curious, now it has been a year ago, what hapend Big_joe!