PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Easy Ownership ( incest, slavery )

Elina
07-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Hi, this is my first time posting any of my story ideas, so go easy on me please :) plus, don`t expect it to be updated often, i`m a slow writer and i`m busy often with real life stuff and my online slave girl, so it will probably be 1 chapter a week if you like it and want more. And also sorry for some grammar mistakes, nobody`s perfect :)

Wish you all nice time reading it, kisses.

Elina

p.s. this story is 100% fiction, created in my mind, no relation to real people.

The easy ownership...

Chapter 1.

It was easy for Sara to enslave her beautiful mom. Rachel was 5 feet 5 inches tall weighing 121 pounds. Rachel at 37 had a lovely body, 34E breasts, long shapely legs and good looking feet.
She always kept her brunette hair straight and free, always wore decent makeup but never too much, not to make her look slutty. Her nails always french manicured and french pedicured.
Rachel also exercised on a treadmill 3 times a week to keep herself in good shape. So Sara thought her mom looked hot, a milf some might say. Sara on the other hand at 16 had dark blond hair and was 5 feet and 4 inches tall weighing 112 pounds, and while not as big as her moms, Sara had a lovely and well developed pair of 34C breasts.
Sara had a good friend Nadine who was in the all Ds lifestyle, and she had told Sara a lot about it. And ever since Nadine started talking about bdsm with Sara, Sara had been often thinking about owning her own slave while she masturbated before sleep. Sometimes her thoughts even went as far as to owning her own mother as her slave, honestly, she thought to her self, why not, she was hot with a good body. Ever since Rachel told Sara that she was leaving the firm, Sara had been having a lot more stronger fantasies about enslaving her mom, on some occasions she even dreamt about it while she slept at night. Because after her mom would leave work she`d be home a lot now that they had money. it`s a bit complicated, but the basic idea is that dads parents died a few months ago, and since dad had died when Sara was 5 from lung cancer, because of smoking a lot, so all of the belongings now belonged to Sara according to the will. Not long after that Sara and her mom decided to sell that house and land and put the money in bank and live off the percentage they`d get every year. Since they had a lot of land they got good money for it. Sara and Rachel kept 15 thousand for the first year and put the rest in bank.
Life was becoming easy for them. Mom wouldn`t have to work anymore and Sara still had 1 year to finish school and then she could do what she wants. Sara had always loved CG art, so her dream was to finish school and then go study in 3D modeling and graphics and stuff like that.
Actually enslaving mom was easier than Sara thought, after all they lived alone outside the city, no work, and there were no neighbors around. Since they already lived together it wouldn`t be a problem to keep a slave at home. Plus there was a small party at moms work on her last day, you could call it a goodbye party, work colleagues, bosses and a few clients were there. Sara knew her mom would be drinking at the party and couldn`t wait for that day to come because that was the perfect opportunity for Sara to strike. She knew her mom didn`t drink often and would get drunk after a few glasses.
So the day was set....

Elina
07-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Chapter 2.

At around 3am Sara heard a car pull up by the house, so she carefully, trying not to be noticed, peeked out the window. She saw her mom Rachel get out of the car, she could see that her mom was totally drunk and barely walked while saying thanks for the ride home. As she saw Rachel opening the front door, Sara quickly jumped in bed under the covers and pretented to be asleep while listening on what was going on inside the house. After about 15 minutes everything went quiet so Sara thought her mom had gone to sleep.
She didn`t want to rush things so she waited another seemingly long 30 minutes before she finally got out of the bed and ready to get to work. She took the handcuffs, rope, vibe, dildo and a hitachi wand from her small collection of toys and put them in a plastic bag, then Sara went to her drawer and got a bit gag which was also put in the bag. Sara remembered about Nadines advise on gags, she had said that bit gags are better for jaw for inexperienced people.
After she had gotten everything, wearing only a red thong she silently tiptoed out of her room and peeked in moms room. There she saw moms 4 inch pumps and deep red dress on the floor and mom laying on her back in her bed on the covers with nothing but her black panties on. Sara opened the door fully and silently came next to bed and called out moms name a few times. After she had gotten no response she took the cuffs from the bag and put them on Rachels wrists in front, not too tight but also making sure that her mom wouldn`t be able to push them off. After that was done, Sara took a small length of rope and tied 1 end of the rope to the handcuffs tightly and made sure her mom wouldn`t be able to untie that rope. Then she took the other end of the rope and tied it tightly to the middle of the headboard so that Rachels hands were above her head, also making sure i was nice and tight and wouldn`t come loose.
After that was done, Sara gave a few looks over her moms body, admiring it and thinking to herself how great all this will be.
Then Sara took another piece of rope and tied it around moms left ankle and the other end tied to the corner post of the bed making sure it was tight. She then did the same with the other leg and after making sure it was tight, she tugged on the ropes a bit and tied them even shorter that way making her mom stretched out on the bed. Then she took out the bit gag from her bad of toys she got earlier. Then slightly an gently Sara pushed Rachels mouth open a bit and put the gag in her now open mouth and then lead both ends of the leather behind her head, buckling it in place. Then by gently tugging the bit she made sure her mom would be nicely gagged, and couldn`t push it out with her tongue, for what was to come when she`d wake up.
Now that all this was done, she double checked everything before taking her toy bag, silently closing the door to moms room, and going back to her own room to get some nice sleep. Before falling asleep Sara tried to imagine the look on her moms face when she`d open Rachels bedroom door and walk in in the morning. It would be priceless, Sara thought to herself as she drifted off to dreamland.

ferret604
07-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Bit different to most stories. I'm intrigued as to how this will pan out. Loving it so far.

archie21
08-12-2010, 02:51 PM
it's different adn it's not, there is another in a similar vein however this well writtena dn i look forward to your next posting.... whenever that is.

Sweet270
08-12-2010, 08:21 PM
This story is not bad at all. Very interesting and different.
Looking forward to your next piece.

garrasdevil
08-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Yes, please write more :)
You have some really good talent there

Elina
08-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Hey, sorry it took so long, but i`m a slow writer, and i go over every new chapter at least a 100 times before moving on.
so here`s chapter 3.
p.s. i wasn`t really planning on posting more of this story because i didn`t get any replies on if i should continue it, but i really appreciate the ones who did reply, we`ll see how it goes with chapter 3, and if i need to continue the story or not.

Chapter 3.

Sara woke up at 11am, everything was quiet apart from some screaming through the gag Sara knew her mom was making. Sara didn`t go to her moms room right then, she took her time, went downstairs, had a cup of tea and toast for breakfast. Sara was still wearing the red thong from last night, now a bit wet from all the thinking Sara did about her mom as her new slave. After she finished breakfast, Sara went back to her bedroom and took the toy bag and silently went to Rachels room. Before going in she stood behind the door and again went through her plan and assured herself she wouldn`t get soft from seeing her mom like that.
She opened the door and walked in.
“Mmmmmmmph.....” screamed Rachel through her gag as loudly as she could with her eyes wide open not knowing what was going on and why Sara was standing there.
“Hi mom! How was your sleep?” Sara said while looking at Rachel with a smile on her face.
Rachel kept screaming something through her gag, Sara thought it sounded something like untie me now or something like that, but she didn`t care much. She walked over to the side of the bed and as she was putting down the bad with toys she sat down on the bedside and looked at her mom tied up on the bed with nothing but her black panties on.
SLAP! Sara slapped her mother left breast quickly and painfully.
For Rachel it took a few seconds for the pain to kick in, but as soon as it did she screamed from the top of her lungs through the bit gag that was nicely buckled in her mouth.
“Be quiet or you`ll get a lot more where that came from!” screamed Sara at her mom while slapping her left breast again, this time her palm hitting hard on Rachels left nipple.
There was no screaming coming from Rachel this time, only a few almost silent sounds and few tears that were forming in her eyes.
Sara was actually a bit surprised that her mom hadn`t cried before she walked into the room.
Sara put her fingers around Rachels left nipple and squeezed it a bit and held it like that before she spoke.
“Now listen! Here`s what`s gonna happen, you will from now on be my slave, you will do everything i say or trust me, you don`t want to know what will happen if you disobey” Sara was saying that while periodictly squeezing and releasing and squeezing again her moms nipple.
Rachel was staring at her daughter with fear and couldn`t quite understand what was happening.
“You will submit or i will break you in to my slave!” Sara said it calmly but this time squeezing her moms left nipple much harder than before.
More tears were forming in Rachels eyes and slowly running down her cheeks. Sara liked the view of her moms tears running down her face in a blackish color from the makeup her mom was wearing last night, Sara thought it looked sexy.
“So, what`s it gonna be, mom?” Sara asked while releasing Rachels nipple from her fingers.
Rachel kept staring at her daughter not really knowing what to answer, but as soon as she saw Sara pulling her arm back getting ready to strike Rachels breast again, Rachel answered, she shook her head from side to side indicating that no, she won`t submit.
Sara simply got up from the bed and started going through her toy bag while saying with a small smile on her face, actually hoping that her mom would have said no:
“Fine, if that`s how you want it, we`ll go the hard way”

zeke
08-18-2010, 08:12 AM
please keep going this story is amzaing!

the doc
08-18-2010, 08:35 AM
ooh i love this story plz go on

SeeNaked
08-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Actually, I rather like it! I'm into incest (or at least the fantasies of it) and This is exciting.

I really think you should continue!

And here is a bit of a critique. You might try to format the posts a bit more. Try to seperate the paragraphs a bit... If you want, you could send me your next post, and i'll edit it and show you what I mean...

Either way, like i said, please continue!

Seenaked

spoon55
08-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Please do continue the story is great

ninjalover909
08-18-2010, 10:11 PM
this is AH-MAZING! please post again!:eek:

Stormwalker22
08-24-2010, 02:14 AM
please continue Im really enjoying the story

chick star
08-24-2010, 09:48 PM
This is awesome please continue!!

Elina
09-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Chapter 4.

From the bag Sara took out her hitachi wand and some more rope. Mom was staring with wide and teary eyes at what was her daughter getting and many horrific thoughts went through Rachels head as she thought about what Sara will do next. Sara with rope and wand in her hands got onto the bed and sat down in between her moms spread legs.
Rachel lifted her head to see what Sara would do and saw her daughter staring at her mothers pussy with a grin on her face.
Then Sara took the rope she had and tied loops around her mothers thights and waist, but not doing the knot just yet, Sara put the hitachi wand between 3 rope loops and then fastened it with a few knots in a way that the wand was pressed against Rachels clit through her black panties.
Rachel wriggled a bit trying to get the wand away from her clit, but she soon stopped after a few tries because Sara again had struck her left breast with her palm. Rachel knew by now that that meant to be quiet and not to move.
As Sara was done she got up and off the bed, she went through one of moms drawers where Rachel usually kept stuff like spare batteries, phone charger and so on. But what Sara took out from the drawer was timer, the kind you set on how long to work and plug it in the wall. Rachel looked with fearful eyes at what Sara was doing, because now the tied up mom had a pretty good picture on what Sara was planning.
Sara was facing away from her tied captive while she set the timer, when she was done she plugged it into the wall and the power cord that came from the hitachi wand went into the timer. When that was done Sara turned around and looked at her mom one last time before she would turn the timer on. Rachels eyes were looking straight into Saras eyes with a pleading – please don`t do this, look, but Sara knew, it had to be done, so she turned on the timer and the wand started buzzing, and as soon as the wand came to life, so did Rachels moaning.
Sara went to the door and before leaving she turned once again to her mother and said:
“Don`t worry slave, it`s set to 5 minutes on, 5 off, so enjoy yourself, i`ll be back in about 2 hours!”
Those last few words made Rachel scream into the gag that was tightly sitting between her lips, and then Sara closed the door leaving her mother all alone with the wand for 2 hours.
As she was walking down the stairs she laughed and said to herself:
“No, lets make it 3 hours, that will be good for the slaves body!”

Elina
09-02-2010, 09:33 AM
btw, if you people have ideas on what to include in the story, let me know and i`ll think about it :)

Chapter 5.

While her mom was upstairs tied to the bed, Sara had gone to kitchen, got herself a glass of orange juice and went outside to lay naked by the pool for a bit, Sara had a nice tan already, not too dark and not too light, in one word, perfect, but she just enjoyed laying there and daydreaming.
After about 40 minutes had passed Sara remembered a nice toy her friend Nadine liked to use, and of course Sara wanted one like that for herself, so she finished what was left in the glass and proudly walked into the house and up to her room to get dressed.
After she had dressed herself she admired her body and nice looks in the long wall mirror she had in her room. A nice white tank top with a white see through bra, pair of tight light jeans with a white thong and 4 inch silver open toe pumps to finish off the good look. Sara also put on light makeup and light pink lipstick. In Saras words, she liked looking sexy, but not slutty.
After she was dressed she went downstairs and outside again and sat down by the pool to make a call to order a cab. She was told that there was one near by and it would be there in about 10 minutes.
After she finished the call she went inside for another glass of juice, put a bubble gum in her mouth and went outside to wait for the cab. After she locked the front door it didn`t take long to wait for the cab.
She drove to the city, bought what she needed and drove back with the same cab. It had now been 1 hour and 45 minutes since she had left her moms room. Sara wondered how her mom was feeling now. After she had payed the driver and he had driven off, Sara unlocked the door and went inside.
For a moment she got scared, because it was quiet, too quiet. Sara didn`t move and listened carefully. After about a minute had passed she finally her a small moan coming from her mothers bedroom. Everything was ok, thank god, Sara thought to herself.
She went to her bedroom, put away her newly bought toy and stripped naked, after she had put her clothes away she went to take a nice shower and use the toilet.
When she came out of her bathroom it had already been 2 hours and 20 minutes since she last saw Rachel. So Sara put on a light red tshirt and a black thong. When she was dressed she took a glance on to her new toy and with a smile on her face she quietly said to herself:
“No, not yet”
And with that she finally left her room to go have a look at how her mom had been doing for these past few hours.
Saras eyes went wide when she opened the door to her moms bedroom. Rachel, her mom, there she was, spread eagle on the bed with a gag shoved in her mouth gently moaning with her eyes closed, she hadn`t even realised that Sara had entered her room.
As Sara got closer to the bed her mom was on, she could now smell in the air that her mom had pissed herself some time ago, she also saw a large wet stain on the bed between her moms legs where she had peed herself and her pussy joices all over the wet panties she was still wearing. Rachel was a mess, covered in juices, piss, sweat and her makeup had smeared all over her face.
Only when Sara turned off the timer did Rachel realise that her captor was in the room, she remained quiet but kept looking at her daughter with fearful eyes.
Sara walked over to her mom and sat down on the bedside. She gently ran a finger from Rachels left knee till her left breast. Rachel giggled a bit when her daughters finger ran slowly on her tummy side.
Sara thought to herself:
“I didn`t know mom was ticklish!?!” So Sara ran her index finger gently once more over the left side of her moms tummy and Rachel giggled again, and this brought a wider smile to Saras lips.
Rachel kept looking at her daughter, and a few seconds after Sara removed her finger, her face lost smile, Sara looked all business now as the smile faded. She leaned close to Rachels face and asked in a stern voice:
“Well slave! what`s it gonna be, you`ll submit and be my slave or should i leave you here with the vibe on till you shit yourself?”
Rachel looked at her daughter, she knew she couldn`t take much more, her clit was at least 2 times bigger than normal and throbbing now. Rachel understood that she wouldn`t be able to take anything like the previous few hours, that seemed to her like an eternity, again anytime soon. So she just closed her eyes and nodded in defeat.
“Good slave, now i will untie you, and when you`re free you get your ass in bath, take an hour long bath and relax” Sara Said as she started to untie her mom.
When Sara was finished with ropes and cuffs, and her mom was gently rubbing her wrists, she said:
“After i take out the gag you will remain quiet, not saying a word till i allow you to speak, understood slave?!” Sara spoke in a stern and strict voice and Rachel quickly nodded her head in approval. But Sara didn`t take the gag out, she simply got out of the bed and went for the door while saying:
“Actually you take the gag out and get your fucking ass in the bath, i`ll be back in one hour and you better be clean and ready!” and with that she left the room closing the door behind her.
Rachel undid the strap and let the gag fall down on the bed. She rubbed her jaw a bit before she slowly got out of the bed and, with weak knees from the dreadful position she was in, walked to the bathroom and started running hot water in the tub.

cjwill
09-02-2010, 10:16 AM
great story don't stop.

zeke
09-02-2010, 02:46 PM
this story is great do not stop no matter what!

thanks!

marlow
09-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Yeah - great story! plz continue!

DaringChicka
09-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Please write more really fast i LOVE this story and Im not patient so i really want to read more!!! SOON PLEASE!!!!

fitzy
09-26-2010, 12:26 PM
is this story going to continue???

Elina
09-27-2010, 08:27 AM
yes, later, i`m sorry but i`m very busy with studies and stuff at the moment

DaringChicka
09-28-2010, 02:15 PM
i really want more!!!! !!!! do you have time to write tonight??? Please???????????:o

Aries_Laetus
10-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Please add some more. It is sooooo good.

Stormwalker22
10-20-2010, 11:58 PM
Yes please continue

Isabellaslave
01-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Please continue Now

maddy09
01-03-2011, 11:28 AM
lets face it, this story has died

bottomb
01-03-2011, 07:09 PM
yup, dead........

Elina
01-04-2011, 05:35 AM
An hour passed like seconds to Rachel as she was happy to be relaxing in the hot tub, but as she saw what time it was she quickly got out of the bath tub and dried herself. When her hair was dry she finally left the bathroom to enter her bedroom only to find Sara sitting on the bedside of her moms huge bed.
“You`re five minutes late!” Said Sara angrily while looking at her mom entering the bedroom.
“Look Sara, we need to ...SLAP” Sara had quickly jumped from the bed and slapped her mom on the right cheek, from the force of the hit Rachel fell to the floor, by the time she realised what was happening, Sara was already holding her mom by her hair and was pressing her face against the floor:
“Look slave, you better learn your place or you`ll be back on that bed for the rest of the night with smaller intervals between buzzing, understood?!” Sara yelled at her mom.
“Yees” Rachel answered quickly and loudly.
“Yes Mistress to you cunt” Screamed Sara as she used her other hand to slap moms ass once with force while holding onto her moms hair with the other hand.
“Yes Mistress!” Mom yelled from the slap on her ass.
“Good, now get up, we need to get you dressed” Sara said as she let go of her mom and went to her moms closet.
Mom slowly got up and stood as she watched her daughter go through her clothes.
“This...this...this.....” Rachel heard Sara talking to herself as her daughter went through her clothes throwing out some on the floor.
“Put those on slave!” Sara told her mom as Rachel looked at the clothes on the floor. She quickly took the clothes and started putting them on while she answered:
“Yes Mistress”.
As Rachel was finishing up on dressing up as ordered she was given a pair of her high heels which she also put on.
“Now you`re dressed properly my slave. From now on i will always decide what you wear and when you wear it, if i catch you putting on or taking off any piece of clothing without my permission, you will be punished heavily.” Sara said while admiring mom stading there dressed in the way she ordered.
Rachel was ordered to put on a braless corset with garter straps which pushed her boobs up a bit, a pair of dark fully fashioned nylon stockings and the finishing touch of her dress code for now was a pair of 5 inch high white mules. Rachel couldn`t even remember when she had put any of these clothes on last. It was a long time ago. But now, Rachel thought, to be posing wearing this to my own daughter, it was very humiliating, much more than just being naked.
After about 5 minutes of silently posing for her daughter Sara finally spoke:
“Lets go down to the kitchen, i`m hungry, i`ll walk and you walk 2 steps in front of me slave!”
“Yes Mistress” Mom answered and went ahead to the stairs.

iceman713
01-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Suck it guys it isn't dead

kk22rifle
01-04-2011, 09:45 PM
thnx so much!:p i love the story!

Stormwalker22
01-05-2011, 03:10 AM
YaY! It continues =) great chapter cant wait for the next one

Daring nemder
01-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Great story. It's one of the best iv read yet!