PDA

View Full Version : Admins and People Read

TessdogReborn
10-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Alright,

Depp, I told you I'd come back 8 Weeks Later. I'm back and I am here to stay. I'm a diffrent person and I wish to regain respect around here. I've seen a few people reply to my old stories...I want to go and write again. If I break one rule throw me out...but if I don't let me have a chance.

-Tessdog

chain
10-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Tess, unfortunately, we don't really care. We know you have another active account (I won't disclose the user name), but since you haven't caused trouble with that account, it's all good.

TessdogReborn
10-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Oh, you do...well I figured I come out with my real name...but in that case. I'll just go back to being good old me. By the way it's been awhile friend.

Seedsy
10-28-2007, 12:00 AM
this reminds me of another post made by Tessdog saying the exact same thing.... May i be the first to say STFU and follow the rules..... and useless posts like this that just waste people's time only piss people off....

chain
10-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Tess has been following the rules for quite some time as someone else...

brownie
10-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Alright,

Depp, I told you I'd come back 8 Weeks Later. I'm back and I am here to stay. I'm a diffrent person and I wish to regain respect around here. I've seen a few people reply to my old stories...I want to go and write again. If I break one rule throw me out...but if I don't let me have a chance.

-Tessdog

u csnt just order respect, if you wont respect start talking to people have every1 be your friend, but that isnt as much fun. As the old saying goes. Keep your friends close buy ur enamys closer.

Smile Guy
10-28-2007, 12:10 PM
I can't believe you never got the hint Tess that we can really easily trace multiple accounts. "Welcome back then..." :D

admireu4ever
10-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Well, let me just start by saying I am Tessdog. I have been for the past two months. I'm happy to finally get out of my shell. I have followed forum rules and I shall continue to do so. Thanks for letting me have a second...oh wait third...actually...well thanks...

-Tessdog

depp
11-08-2007, 08:15 PM
You are the single reason we have the best multiple account tracking system of any website :)

You have no idea what we know

Sum
11-08-2007, 08:18 PM
You have no idea what we know

Ok, scaring me slightly there depp my good man!

depp
11-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Our system now keeps detailed tabs on multiple accounts and account sharing. That is all. Only usernames are stored in our tracking system. The system then groups usernames together that are sharing accounts so we can more easily ban troublemakers.

Sum
11-10-2007, 06:33 PM
lol i know, i was just joking around, it was the way you put it, kinda felt like something you'd hear said by a member of the intelligence service. :)

Out of pure curiosity, how many people are there about with multiple accounts? (if it's not a total hastle to look up)

xxxMichellexxx
11-10-2007, 06:35 PM
lol i know, i was just joking around, it was the way you put it, kinda felt like something you'd hear said by a member of the intelligence service. :)

Out of pure curiosity, how many people are there about with multiple accounts? (if it's not a total hastle to look up)

too many to count

dkong
11-10-2007, 06:40 PM
thats kinda scary, u no r every move:(
~all because of tessdog, lol

what if there is more then 1 person in ur family that uses an getdare accont?

chain
11-10-2007, 07:54 PM
We know that people use same systems and other hardware and software to access the site. Won't go into to much detail, but as of now, multiple accounts is not against the rules unless u have been banned.

Coyote
11-11-2007, 06:47 AM
that is just a bit creepy you know what we r doing but at least it keeps the site running well

Sum
11-11-2007, 08:43 AM
lol it's not so much that they know what you're doing, just what hardware software configuration you are using, and your ip address, it's pretty easy information to find, you'd be surprised about how much information your browser tells the world about your system.

lucky
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
btw I am kind of getting afraid of posting while having an intention of holding a website home and my IP tracked here... You are kind of not publishing anything except "this was a banned user" in the future, isn't it? privacy would be still respected?

chain
11-12-2007, 05:22 PM
All IP's are private.

depp
11-14-2007, 07:04 PM
I have no intention of ever sharing the IPs of any user. I also don't care if you have 60 accounts. Banned users do however have the risk of having extra accounts removed should they post during a probation or ban period.

Glutgod
11-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Wow, thats really scary but I was just wonder can all staff see mutliplul accounts or just super high ranked ones?

depp
11-14-2007, 10:17 PM
All staff have access to the list of users who we have automatically determined use multiple accounts so they can quickly investigate abuse. This is why we choose our staff carefully. Also, I constantly remind staff this is a resource to be used only when stopping people from re-registering new accounts after being banned or causing trouble. Account sharing is not against the rules.